Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Anyone wanna RP with a newbie?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anyone wanna RP with a newbie? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone wanna RP with a newbie?   Anyone wanna RP with a newbie? EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:36 pm

Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna RP with a newbie?   Anyone wanna RP with a newbie? EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:01 pm

I'd be up for it. I just made a Bagon character who I don't have any threads for at the moment, so we could have them meet in town or in a Mystery Dungeon if you'd like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna RP with a newbie?   Anyone wanna RP with a newbie? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 3:20 am

Diana is pretty much the opposite of Kipo, so it'll be fun to see how they interact. Maybe we can have a thread? Grassveil Town, Pecha Forest, and Shadowhue Forest work best. The Small Pond is okay, but she doesn't like it very much, so it's not ideal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna RP with a newbie?   Anyone wanna RP with a newbie? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:56 am

Both of you guys' characters sound fun to RP with! Interesting character dynamics and interactions. It's ok for a character to be in up to 5 active RP threads right? I just want to double-check to make sure its legal and convenient for us. Anyways, @miracle worker and @PhantomSun, do you want me to go ahead and make a thread?
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna RP with a newbie?   Anyone wanna RP with a newbie? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:25 am

Yup, you can have up to five threads per character. Right now, Alkere still has two slots open, so it should be okay for them to have a thread. It would probably be best for them to meet somewhere near Grassveil, but she's also had some threads in Rainfront lately if you'd prefer for them to meet in Pricklemist Hill or the Beach. Your call. ^^

It would also be nice if you could make the thread, I'm not very good at opening posts.

'Thread' no longer sounds like a real word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna RP with a newbie?   Anyone wanna RP with a newbie? EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 8:48 pm

Awesome, all set up: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t4462-new-in-town#67113

My bad, I didn't mean for it to end up being that long, don't worry I promise I don't typically RP like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna RP with a newbie?   Anyone wanna RP with a newbie? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna RP with a newbie?
Page 1 of 1