Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I have returned (although I might as well have just joined)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

I have returned (although I might as well have just joined) Empty
PostSubject: I have returned (although I might as well have just joined)   I have returned (although I might as well have just joined) EmptyWed May 27, 2015 2:48 am

Hello everyone, after over a year of inactivity, I somehow found my way back onto this site. I would really like to give it another shot! It would be really good practice for the PMD fanfictions that I plan on writing soon. =]

I was never really an active member on here to begin with (I pretty much made a character, participated in one thread, and then abruptly left after some family issues), but I felt that reintroducing myself on this account would probably be the best thing to do; making another account seems to be against the rules around here.

Since I have no Poke to buy another character, could I possibly reclaim my original character (https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2704-up-for-adoption-pilot-the-taillow)? I realize that it was a bad decision to leave before I had enough money to purchase another character.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: I have returned (although I might as well have just joined)   I have returned (although I might as well have just joined) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:09 am

As long as the character was made by you, hasn't been deleted and hasn't been adopted, you're allowed to reclaim them without even filling out an adoption form.  Just post on the bio that you want to reclaim your character and wait for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: I have returned (although I might as well have just joined)   I have returned (although I might as well have just joined) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:54 am

Sova wrote:
As long as the character was made by you, hasn't been deleted and hasn't been adopted, you're allowed to reclaim them without even filling out an adoption form.  Just post on the bio that you want to reclaim your character and wait for a response.
The topic is locked, so I can't post on the bio.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: I have returned (although I might as well have just joined)   I have returned (although I might as well have just joined) EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:19 pm

You don't post on the bio, you do make an adoption form, but you do not have to give an rp sample.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have returned (although I might as well have just joined)   I have returned (although I might as well have just joined) Empty

Back to top Go down

I have returned (although I might as well have just joined)
Page 1 of 1