Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lean On Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Lean On Me Empty
PostSubject: Lean On Me   Lean On Me EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:46 am

The drowzee lead the charmander into the room, looking to the charmander while waiting for him to take a seat on a pinkish pillow. Familiar, this charmander looked, yet he had never seen this pokemon in his life. He looked similar to that Charmeleon, Jak was it? They both had orange skin, bipedal posture and a fiery red tail that looked as if it would burn all those who touch it.

"Questions or concerns before we begin the ascent, descent or whatever the tower decides to challenge us with?" he asked, wondering if he should make a frequently asked questions list at the front desk. He often got questions concerning whether or not it was possible to die, or whether or not any injuries in there translate over to the real world.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

Lean On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lean On Me   Lean On Me EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:57 am

Hidon made his way down the hallway, guided by the Drowzee he had paid not too long ago. He looked around at his surroundings, rather curious about how this whole thing was going to work. He knew the basics, of course... Eh. Oh well, it didn't really matter that much. After all, the only reason he was here in the first place was because he had heard of some kind of challenge. One that depended solely on the challenger's skill, as well as a bit of luck. What better way to prove himself to those around him than to conquer this tower? It might not do much about his physical strength, but at least he would show off his skill.

As he stepped into the room, the Charmander turned to look at Morpheus and thought about it for a short while. "...Not really," he said, shrugging his shoulders. "I don't really care how this works. As long as I'm gonna wake back up after I finish this tower challenge thing. I mean, it's not like I have anything to worry about while I'm in there. Just tell me what I need to do and I'll do it. I'm more than ready to start showing you what I can do."
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Lean On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lean On Me   Lean On Me EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:33 am

The drowzee nodded, happy to see a more confident customer like that venipede rather than a nervous and uneasy one. He raised his arms, "I'll be sending you into slumber and the task shall begin, don't enter the tower until I get there please."

Hypnotic waves crawled towards the charmander, sending it into sleep. Around the charmander, was utter darkness before a sudden forest fire surrounded him. Trees and bushes were set ablaze, and before him was a endless pillar of wood. It seemed to be a tree, but it was dark, coated in ashes as the entire thing was on fire just like the forest around it.

Morpheus appeared beside the charmander, at the blink of an eye.
"Huh, I wonder if things will get rather heated here..." he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

Lean On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lean On Me   Lean On Me EmptySat May 02, 2015 3:33 am

Hidon nodded at the Drowzee as he explained how he was going to end up asleep. He shrugged. Normally, he wouldn't just let himself fall under the influence of some random Pokémon's Hypnosis, but this was supposed to be a legitimate business, right? Plus, this tower seemed like it was a challenge more than worth the risk of letting himself be so vulnerable in this private room. With that, he laid himself back and allowed the hypnotic waves to wash over his body. He felt drowsiness take over his senses almost immediately, and his eyes found themselves closing.

When his eyes opened again, he was in the deepest darkness he had ever seen before. "Wh-what the...?" he muttered, looking around him. But before he could say or question anything more, pillars of flame emerged all around him. "WAH!" he exclaimed in shock, not sure where the flames had spouted from, nor what their fuel was at first. But when he looked more closely, he could see the trees and bushes burning. Before him...was what seemed to be a burning tree.

When Morpheus appeared beside him, he found himself on his tail on the ground. "Ack!" he exclaimed, quickly jumping back to his feet and dusting himself off. Memories of what was going on came flooding into him all at once. He knew what he was doing now. And...well, that was a rather embarrassing start. "S-so you expect me to be climbing a burning tree?" he asked, looking up at the tower before him. He may be a fire-type Pokémon, but even he was hesitant to just rush into a burning building. Especially one that seemed completely made of wood.
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

Lean On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lean On Me   Lean On Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Lean On Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Rainfront Town :: Rainfront Town :: The DreamCatchers' Service :: The Dream Tower-
Jump to: