Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Howdy There

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Howdy There Empty
PostSubject: Howdy There   Howdy There EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:38 am

This seems like a good place to start so...
Hey there fellow forumers (forumites? forumitizens?). The name's Drawr, and after systematically looking through about every other "Greetings" post (so as to figure out how to properly write an intro post) I have finally decided to sit down and type one myself
So here's where I talk about myself for a line or 2: I'm a musician (of the guitar species) and an amateur artist (still at the stick-figure level, but I'm gettin there...slowly). And of course I am a fan of the popular TV show pokemon and an avid player of the games that arose from it (such as Pokemon Mystery Dungeon).
So... That's it, Howdy there, hope to see you all around the forums. :D
,Drawr
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Howdy There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy There   Howdy There EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:18 pm

I commonly greet everyone with an all-caps welcome, so prepare for your first instance of Fox-isms XD.

WEEEEELLCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE NEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWCCCCOOOOMMMMMMEEEERRR!

Great to have you, and welcome to our dysfunctional family! XD
Back to top Go down

Howdy There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy There   Howdy There EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:34 pm

I thankyeh for your wise words of fox-isms and look forward to more.

Dysfunctional family,awesome! I call dibs on the relative that all the kids like cause they give em presents (if that's not taken already).

And you have a pretty cool avatar but I can't figure out what it is (I'm not sure if its just me but, its like one of this pictures that you think you know what it is, then a second later you have that "Wow, wait a minute" feeling and get all confused...). I think its a pokemon.

And I'm talking in disjointed sentence right now cause I'm running on two hours of sleep (I deeply apologize).

I now give you a brief summary of that whole message: Thanks! :D
Back to top Go down

Howdy There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy There   Howdy There EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Aah, sleep deprivation. How well I know ye. I majorly overslept today, after not getting any sleep when I was supposed to, and finally sinking into a long-awaited slumber at 6 a.m. And that's only one of many clashes between me and the mighty sleep deprivation. So yeah, I definitely get what it's like XD

Anyway, sleep rant aside, welcome to the forum! And as Fox said very nicely, welcome to our dysfunctional family. Please, feel more than free to give us presents, even though they're virtual and we'll most likely not get them irl. We still appreciate it, and you'll probably gain lots of virtual hugs in return. And possibly some virtual thanks-for-the-virtual-presents cookies. Most of us are pretty good virtual bakers. :3

As for Fox's avatar, sorry, but I ain't gonna ruin the fun by telling you. Yer on your own, kid. 8)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howdy There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy There   Howdy There Empty

Back to top Go down

Howdy There
Page 1 of 1