Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A stressful meeting.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

A stressful meeting. Empty
PostSubject: A stressful meeting.   A stressful meeting. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:54 pm

Joey had been helping around in the guild for a while now. He hasn't gone out on too many missions ever since joining Azeral's team. He also hasn't seen Azeral around for a while. He had assumed that she had been on a mission that he could not go on. This was due to the fact, that there are a few missions he wasn't allowed to go on. He always remained happy in the guild as he helped others out within the guild.

Joey then one day had been requested an audience with the guildmaster,  Faye... The only other time he remembered actually going in their office, was when he joined Azeral's team. So he was a bit curious as to why he was being summoned. He decided he would go immediately, since this didn't happen often for him at all. "I wonder what our guild master requires of me..." Joey stated out loud.

Joey traversed the halls of the guild. Heading towards where Faye's office resides. He then knocked on the door, requesting permission to enter.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: A stressful meeting.   A stressful meeting. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:12 pm

Faye had summoned a certain Pokémon to her quarters, and while she did not know the exact time when he would show up, she had decided to be prepared for it happening at any moment. As it was something extremely important... And not very pleasant. She had boiled some water for tea as Joey was willing to have some last time, the teapot covered in a tea cozy to keep it warm for longer. A small sigh escaped the larger Pokémon's lips as she thought about everything, her often cheerful exterior gone.

A knock from the door was rather sudden even though she had been expecting it, so deep in her thoughts. Well, perhaps she hadn't expected the Pokémon she was waiting for arriving this soon, but she didn't dwell on that for long. She walked to the door with calm steps and used one of her vines to open the door.
"Ah, good to see that you could make it, dearie. Please, come in," the Meganium put on her gentlest smile, but something was still clearly troubling her if one took a better look at her eyes. She still did her best and motioned the Pichu to come in with a vine.

"Sit down if you would like. Would you like any tea?" Faye didn't go to the reason of her summon right away, as she wanted Joey to get comfortable first. She held the door for the smaller Pokémon so he could step inside before closing it after him and taking some steps towards the teapot.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A stressful meeting.   A stressful meeting. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 8:06 pm

Joey

Joey watched as the door open. "Ah, good to see that you could make it, dearie. Please, come in," Guildmaster Faye said to Joey. Joey noticed she had used her vines to open the door for him, Seeing she might of been busy doing something. Joey nodded and stepped inside as she closed the door behind him. Joey did not have a clue that she felt troubled. She just had a light smile on her face. Joey, feeling as though there was nothing wrong. He remained happy as he entered. She then offered him to sit down if he pleased and asked if he would like any tea.

Joey smiled, still unaware there was anything wrong. "Yes please." he stated as he took a seat. It seemed to be more common routine to him, that she would offer tea to him. He wouldn't ever really turn it down. It was just something he thought as an offer of kindness. Something he couldn't really refuse. Besides that, the tea is pretty excellent.

Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: A stressful meeting.   A stressful meeting. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:03 pm

Faye nodded to the tea request and walked over to the pot, pouring some of her own herbal blend in a cup. The liquid had just been prepared and was still piping hot, the steam rising from the cup. She didn't pour herself a cup and instead just took the single teacup to Joey, her vine carefully placing it on the table in front of the Pichu before retracting and disappearing from view. Faye walked to the other side of the table and looked at the smaller Pokémon, feeling a bit apprehensive about what she was going to have to say. Joey seemed to cheerful...

"I hope you have been doing fine. It hasn't been such a long time since you joined our Guild," the Meganium smiled, feeling a bit better if they would start with something a bit more pleasant instead of going straight to business. But unfortunately, it was a subject they couldn't just ignore.
"I was wondering if you happened to know where Azeral went on her last mission?" Faye started softly, hoping that they would get a clue that they were desperately needing right now. The two were in the same team after all, so it made sense that if the Guild didn't know... Then the rest of the team might.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A stressful meeting.   A stressful meeting. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:25 pm

Joey

Joey nodded at the comment about it not being too long ago since he had joined. "No, I haven't been here too long." he said with a smile. However after the comment, Faye seemed to have a question about Azeral. One he didn't entirely know himself. Once being happy and a smile on his face, it started to level out. Thinking for a moment, realizing she didn't let him know she was going on a mission, which was something she normally did if he wasn't able to go with her. A frown grew on his face once that thought came to mind.

"I, I do not know... I wasn't informed of where she was heading last... She normally tells me before leaving when I can't go..." he said with a hint of despair start to form in his voice.. His friend... A friend that had protected him when he first arrived in town... is possibly missing.

"You... don't know where she went either?" he asked Faye, hoping that maybe she knew.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: A stressful meeting.   A stressful meeting. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:53 pm

Faye closed her eyes for a moment as she listened, her expression more serious. She had hoped that Joey would know, that they would have something that led them to the right direction... But nothing. Unfortunately the little Pokémon did not know and they were back to square one. The Meganium's eyes opened and she looked at the Pichu who was clearly starting to realize that something was wrong. She smiled as she tried to reassure Joey a bit and make him calm down, her eyes sad but gentle.

"I see. That's alright, sweetie," she spoke up and nodded as she was asked if she was just as clueless,
"Unfortunately. We have no knowledge of that, which is strange... If she ended up taking a mission, we never got word of it," Faye's voice was a bit strained as she talked. They had looked everywhere to see what the last mission Azeral had accepted was, but... The latest one they could find she returned from. It seemed unlikely that she had disappeared on a mission – or then she had taken one that hadn't officially been put on the bulletin board.

"I am going to send teams looking for her. It is a bit difficult as we don't know where she went, but we're going to have to try," the Meganium told of the plan. It wasn't the best one, but it was the best one they got. Until they got more clues, they could only look everywhere. It wasn't normal for Guild members to just disappear into thin air – and Faye wasn't going to let it happen without trying to make sure that the Pokémon in question was alright.
"...I'm sorry. This has to be a lot to take in at once. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A stressful meeting.   A stressful meeting. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:12 pm

Joey

Joey remained still as he heard Fay state that the guild currently has no knowledge of it. This made Joey feel very worried for his friend. Still remaining silent as his emotions started to run within his head. 'Azeral... missing.' he kept thinking as he felt he was on the urge of breaking out in tears. He was only hearing part of what Faye had said at this point on. Hearing fragments as his emotions ran in his head. "-teams-" Trying to remain calm... "Azeral...-difficult- mi-missing?" he said under his breath...

The last thing he heard was whether or not he was alright. At that point he had tears starting to form in his eyes. "I don't... I don't know." he said in a voice that sounded as if he was in some kind of pain. At this point he hadn't touched the tea yet. He was going to wait for it to cool a bit, however now it seemed he was in too much distress over the disappearance of his friend. Tears now starting to fall off his face. "She... she helped me..." he stated still in tears. "I, I have to help her."

Last edited by coaster3000 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed missed color tag)
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: A stressful meeting.   A stressful meeting. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:39 pm

Faye tilted her head slightly as the little Pokémon was looking worse for wear after hearing the news. It just broke her heart having to see it and talk about it, but Joey deserved to know. He had to know. They were a team. It wasn't easy though, and the Pichu's tears only made it more difficult, making the Meganium let out a sigh. She too was quite saddened by the loss of a member of her Guild, a Pokémon with such a bright future ahead of her... But she was going to believe that nothing bad had happened until she saw proof of it.

The Grass-type Pokémon took a few heavy steps closer to Joey and lowered a vine to touch the little Pokémon's head, trying to offer some kind of reassurance.
"I am going to make sure that there will be many search parties looking for her. The Guild is big and has many members, so we have the chance of searching everywhere. We are going to find her eventually."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A stressful meeting.   A stressful meeting. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:47 am

Joey

Joey looked up to the Meganium as she attempted to show some kind of sympathy for the little pichu. Joey, still having tears in his eyes. The Meganium then stated that the guild had a lot of members, That meant they had the chance to search everywhere. Which should lead to finding her eventually...

Joey felt, he had lost his home all over again... She made him feel as if he had made a home. Losing her to him, was losing his home... She showed him a new home, something he can't forget. "I, I want to go help.. She is my friend..." he sniffled.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: A stressful meeting.   A stressful meeting. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:04 am

Faye's vine gently stroked the Pichu's fur as she looked at the smaller, sniffling Pokémon. Of course he wanted to help searching for his lost teammate, and, well... She didn't think she had the heart to stop him, even if it could be very dangerous for someone so small and inexperienced. There had to be some kind of compromise between making Joey feel good about what he was doing to help and making sure that he didn't end up disappearing the same way Azeral had.

"Of course, sweetie. You should partner up with someone so you have more eyes searching for her," the Meganium offered, hoping that it would stop the Pichu from going out on his own. It would be a good idea too, more Pokémon could search a bigger area in the same amount of time.
"We'll be sending the fastest ones further away, so you should start looking closer to Grassveil Town. It is possible that she is on her way back..."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A stressful meeting.   A stressful meeting. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:44 pm

Joey looked towards the Fage, still having tears in its eyes. "I will.." Joey agreed to the meganium's offer. He then thought about trying to find his friend Jak in town, he would help him with this kind of issue. Jak had always been there for him in the past, before they got separated. Joey was starting to feel only a little better, simply knowing that the guild would not leave one behind.... It was a place he knew he would be safe, and they would go search for him if he ever went missing also.

Joey then agreed to search the areas near Grassveil. First starting at grassveil. Joey then went and hugged Faye, "Thankyou...." he sniffed as he clung to the meganium.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: A stressful meeting.   A stressful meeting. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:39 pm

Faye hadn't exactly expected the sudden hug she got from the Pichu, her eyes growing wider for a moment... But perhaps she should have, as this wasn't the first time it had happened. A smile appeared on the Pokémon's face as she looked down at Joey, her vine retracting as she was thanked.
"You're welcome, dearie. We'll do everything we can," she reassured the little one clinging to her with a soft and gentle voice, quite relieved that the Pichu hadn't decided to do something more reckless when he had heard the news. Grassveil was a relatively safe area, an inexperienced member would be safe and still be able to help – just like Joey wanted.

"You should drink your tea, too. I'm sure it will help you relax and you need a clear mind for this mission," the Meganium offered gently as she smiled, not wanting to send a sniffling Pokémon away right away, either to his room or on a mission. The tea was waiting on the table and it was a good blend. Hopefully Joey would like it and be able to rest for a bit...
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A stressful meeting.   A stressful meeting. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:53 am

Joey released Faye after she stated that they will do everything they can. He nodded in appreciation of her stating that they will do everything they could. He felt happy to be part of a guild that would go out of their way to help one of their own, and others.

Faye then suggested that Joey should drink his tea, saying that it should help him relax a bit. Wit that, he looked towards the tea for a moment. Letting out a very light smile. He then grabbed the tea slowly, and carefully with his little paws. Seeming to have a little trouble at first because of his short arms. However he managed to take some sips at the tea as he grew steady as he held the cup. "Thankyou..." he said as the smile on his face grew a little more. He seemed to enjoy the tea, taking his mind off the trouble he just faced, even if only for a brief moment...

Only to remember the day he joined the guild with Azeral. He sighed lightly as he remembered it. "I hope she is alright..." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: A stressful meeting.   A stressful meeting. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:39 pm

Faye couldn't help but smile as Joey seemed to relax a bit, feeling herself do the same. She was still worried of everything that was going on of course, as well as what would happen to this little Pichu as he had to return to the team's room alone... But the Meganium was starting to feel more like her usual self again, her eyes gentle as she slid a bit further away from the other Pokémon when she was released from his hug. Walking to the other side of the table, she let Joey enjoy the warm cup of tea.

"You're welcome," she replied to the thanks with a soft, rather quiet voice as she smiled. The tea seemed to be helping a bit, indeed making the Pichu relax some more... But considering where they were, who was in the room and what was happening, it all just seemed to bring back memories. This was... Quite like what had happened when Joey had first joined the Guild, back with Azeral. But now Azeral was gone. Faye couldn't help but sigh as well.
"Yes... But I always saw her as someone with a lot of potential. I feel – no, I know that she is going to be fine."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A stressful meeting.   A stressful meeting. EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 10:11 pm

Joey looked towards Faye, still feeling sad but at least glad he wasn't the only one... that missed Azeral. He took another small sip of his tea. He just couldn't help but worry about her. However, for now. He tried to make the best of the tea. Where could she be... if she isn't in town Joey thought. He was going to have to find out eventually, but his first task was to search the town after he was done visiting Faye. Joey had remained silent for a bit of time as he continued to sip his tea.. His emotions still flooding his mind over the issue, only to be lulled slightly by the tea.

((Unsure of anything else for the thread. This is all I got for the post for now. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stressful meeting.   A stressful meeting. Empty

Back to top Go down

A stressful meeting.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next