Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Tommy Boy's Scribblez

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Tommy Boy's Scribblez Empty
PostSubject: Tommy Boy's Scribblez   Tommy Boy's Scribblez EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 11:08 pm

I JUST GOT POKEMON ART ACADEMY YESTERDAY. :3
So, I'll be doing quite a bit of drawing.. I'll try to submit one at least once every week. I'll also probably do a whole ton of drawings featuring my characters' adventures once I get into the swing of things~

I take free requests, BUT my drawings kinda vary; If it's going to be an extremely detailed piece or there's multiple things going on, I may require a small fee or somethin'.
Could be an item or Poke, I don't really care.

If you wanna make a request, comment here or on one of my Miiverse posts (NNID: RedBetaWolf).

~Here's a simple (yet humble) drawing of Sinai to start off with. Took literally 5 minutes to make. It's pretty messy, but I like it anyways. ^^

Tommy Boy's Scribblez Eiv1x4
Back to top Go down
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

Poké : 1950

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Boy's Scribblez   Tommy Boy's Scribblez EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:49 am

That's adorable...

Even if he's threatening me. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Boy's Scribblez   Tommy Boy's Scribblez EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 3:15 am

Why thankyou x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Boy's Scribblez   Tommy Boy's Scribblez EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 3:20 am

A bit more of a detailed drawing, but nothing too difficult! It's Wander from Shadow of the Colossus
Spoiler:

...Gosh, I love this game. *-* ..I wonder if anyone else on this forum has played it.

Tommy Boy's Scribblez 23gzonc

Last edited by Tommy Boy on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Boy's Scribblez   Tommy Boy's Scribblez EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:38 pm

Lars and Sadie~
Tommy Boy's Scribblez 2wrox0l
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Boy's Scribblez   Tommy Boy's Scribblez EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:50 pm

I've played Shadow of the Colossus before, beautiful game. Might want to put that part about Wander in a spoiler though in case someone plans to play it and wants the surprises ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Boy's Scribblez   Tommy Boy's Scribblez EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 1:58 pm

Oh, yay ;u; Indeed, it is one of my favorites and truly a work of art. I'll put that part under spoiler though, I didn't even think about that. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Boy's Scribblez   Tommy Boy's Scribblez Empty

Back to top Go down

Tommy Boy's Scribblez
Page 1 of 1