Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Epic Journey through Serenity

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Epic Journey through Serenity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Epic Journey through Serenity   The Epic Journey through Serenity - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Lilly smiled to herself as she made her way into the cave. She hoped to find some kind of treasure, deep in the cave, or at least make her way to Rainfront Town. he wondered if she would make any new friends on the way, like she had with Shaman, Davonta, and Isa.

Last edited by bangbronze on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Journey through Serenity   The Epic Journey through Serenity - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:38 pm

"Huh...that's one way to take care of something. Anyhow, now that there's no distractions, let's get through this cave." Ace said with a tinge of impatience in his voice as he started to walk ahead before turning around, "And this time, please don't run into anyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Journey through Serenity   The Epic Journey through Serenity - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Wow.....I really am turning into Shaman, that's the exact samething I said to him. Hehehe..."
Lilly ran up to Ace, and yelled in his ear, "BOO!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Journey through Serenity   The Epic Journey through Serenity - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Ace fell back a little, "Seriously now, what are you doing? I thought we were going to make some process instead of yelling in my ear. We're here to find something aren't we? So let's cut the intermissions and get right to the main act."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Journey through Serenity   The Epic Journey through Serenity - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:33 am

"Pffffffffffffffffft..... Fine. Be that way. I never got your name either, by the way. And I wonder.....Do you think there will be a treasure here?" Lilly began walking, seeing as she had nothing to do. She wanted to see if she could find a Moon Stone or something, but instead she had gotten a TM. Oh well, at least she could use it.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Journey through Serenity   The Epic Journey through Serenity - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:08 am

"You can just call me Ace." he continued to walk trough the cave until he saw a scarf lying on the ground. "Would you look at that..." he muttered to himself as he started to walk towards the scarf. But before he could pick it up, a Dugtrio popped out of the ground, startling and knocking down Ace.
"Ok, I'll admit, I didn't see that one coming." Ace said as he jumped back onto his feet and turned to Lilly, "I'll try to get a Magical Leaf ready, so hold it off for a moment if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Journey through Serenity   The Epic Journey through Serenity - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:28 am

"No way!" Although Lilly had just met Ace, she didn't want anything bad to happen to him. She ran up behind the Dugtrio, planning to distract it so Ace's Magical Leaf would be sure to hit. She ran at it at a distance of two meters, hitting it hard with a not-very-effective Fire Fang, distracting it as planned. The Magical Leaf hit it dead-on, knocking out the Dugtrio, after which she scooped up the scarf and offering it to Ace. "It's a Defense Scarf, I think."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Journey through Serenity   The Epic Journey through Serenity - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:33 am

Ace looked at the scarf for a moment, "It looks like a Defense Scarf, that's for sure." He then turned around, "Go ahead and keep the scarf, I don't really need it. Besides I don't think it would look that good on me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Journey through Serenity   The Epic Journey through Serenity - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:11 am

"Okayyyyyyyyy then....." Lilly put her scarf in the bag which she always carried with her. She ran past Ace, using Fire Fang on a largish branch making a torch, which she handed to Ace. "You walk on two legs," she explained. "It'll be better if you hold it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Journey through Serenity   The Epic Journey through Serenity - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:21 am

Ace took the torch from Lilly, "I suppose you do have a point, we don't want the ground to catch on fire." he then pointed the torch ahead, "Now without any further interruptions. Onwards!" and with that, he started walking through the cave once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Journey through Serenity   The Epic Journey through Serenity - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:29 pm

"I was thinking more that we didn't want me to catch on fire....." She mumbled. She caught up to Ace easily. "So, why are you in here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Journey through Serenity   The Epic Journey through Serenity - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Ace shrugged, "It seemed like an interesting place to go through. The forests by Grassveil are too bland, caves are more interesting. Plus, I've heard there's another town on the other end, along with a few more places to explore. I might as well make the most of it." he explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Journey through Serenity   The Epic Journey through Serenity - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:07 am

"Same for me, plus, I bet it has some treasure or something hidden inside. That would be epic." Lilly was on the lookout, seeing if another Pokemon was going to pop up all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Journey through Serenity   The Epic Journey through Serenity - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:51 pm

"Treasure would always be nice..." Ace said, spacing out. He was suddenly snapped back into attention as he saw a Zubat fly up to the duo.
"Oh goodie, more Pokemon." Ace said as he got ready to fight, but before he could do anything, the Zubat flapped it's wings, creating a gust of wind that blew out the torch in the Snivy's hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Journey through Serenity   The Epic Journey through Serenity - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:56 pm

"Ahhhhhhhhh crap." She used Fire Fang to light the torch again, then Rock Tomb to knock out the thing. "I hate Zubats." she growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Journey through Serenity   The Epic Journey through Serenity - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Ace looked at the pile of rocks now lying across the floor, "Very efficient, I must say." he tossed the torch up in the air and caught it again, "However, it's better we keep going through this cave, we're not going to find that treasure if we stop at every Zubat we encounter." Ace started walking once more, only this time as a brisker pace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Journey through Serenity   The Epic Journey through Serenity - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Epic Journey through Serenity
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next