Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Through the Shadows and the Forests...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Scorpio the Gligar seemed to have the worst luck when it came to the places he ended up walking through. First a poisonous gulch with smog filling the entire area, and now a large forest which was completely covered in darkness. The trees stretched for what seemed like a never ending length in every direction, the large leaves on them blocking out any source of sunlight, making it incredibly hard to see too much at all. The lone Gligar was walking through the forest, with the intention of getting to the nearest town, but found this difficult due to how dark it was and how every area seemed to look the same. That meant there was no real indicator of progress in this place, causing him to become more confused and scared as time went on.

"Oh man... it feels like I've been wandering this place for hours, and I still can't find a way out. I have to find the exit before some strong wild Pokemon shows up..." Scorpio said as he moved a bit faster, hoping that some sort of path to freedom would reveal itself...hopefully.

Energy: 12

Last edited by pokepikoo on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 4:55 pm

"I'm fine with anything really, as long as it doesn't become too dangerous again..." He said, not wanting to encounter another large group of wild Pokemon. The one's they encountered didn't do too much to them, but it was enough to know that this place was fairly dangerous. Just in case that happened again, he took out an Oran Berry and ate it, making sure he had energy which would allow him to continue.

Energy: 10
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:30 pm

Energy: 23 + 1 (page) = 24

Lumina nodded in agreement. "Right. We don't want a repeat of that Exeggutor. Imagine if it had gotten both of us confused... we could have been in real trouble," she agreed. "For such a low risk area, the pokemon can be surprisingly strong, especially when they use their status moves against you," she said thoughtfully. "Must be nice to be a psychic or poison type; heck even an electric type. Burns only do so much damage, you know? And they don't really cause a lot of damage at first; burns tend to get worse over time so one has to be more patient."

Silver carried out 10 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 P6v4XNN , Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 Hc4wJXb , Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 V1LeX89 , Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 2ANFx4q , Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 QfHz1GB , Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 2ANFx4q , Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 AZTkyVm , Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 V1LeX89 , Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 MMgUbQF , Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 VYqciob
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 9:06 pm

"Yeah, that wouldn't be good at all for either of us, so I'll pass on that..." He said, thinking back to him swinging on the raging Exeggutor's leaves and how dizzying of an experience that was. "At least that whole status effect thing is one thing I don't have to worry about much due to my immunity ability, so that's cool. Besides, you don't have to worry about burns because you're fire type, so that's cool too." Scorpio said, glad that he had one ability that his clumsiness couldn't screw up.

pokepikoo carried out 10 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 MMgUbQF , Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 YVyYfVG , Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 XlTFzov , Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 KMSl0vH , Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 AZTkyVm , Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 2rntvDa , Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 YVyYfVG , Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 MMgUbQF , Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 OOUsvnW , Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 XlTFzov
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 9:21 pm

Energy: 25 - 3 (stamina band) = 22

"You have an ability that makes you immune to status effects?" Lumina asked in surprise. "Wow! I wish I had that ability! Of course, Flash Fire is really nice too; making me not only resistant to fire but completely immune, as well as making me stronger when I'm hit by fire. But since I don't spend much time around fire habitats, it's been kind of useless so far in my journeys. Still; I'm going to head towards the Eastern Desert one of these days. I want a Fire Stone so that I can evolve into Ninetales and finally use the Psyshock TM I have." Lumina blinked, realizing that she was rambling. "Sorry, I tend to ramble if you don't stop me," she said, blushing. She looked around for something to distract her. "Um, you wanna play a game or something, like... oh, I don't know... Eye-Spy?" she offered.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 11:29 pm

"Well that's still pretty useful I think, and that's a nifty goal. I still need to find a Razor Fang if I want to evolve, and I have no idea where one of those could be. Also don't worry about the ramble thing, not like you act annoying or anything." Scorpio said, responding to the Vulpix's long ramble, not that he minded. It's better talking to a friend in this forest then having a group of wild Pokemon attacking and confusing them. "Eye Spy? Um, sure I guess..." He said, not really having much else to do at this time so why not play a little game.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:44 am

Lumina gave a small sigh of relief when Scorpio didn't seem annoyed or angry at her rambling. She smiled when he agreed to her game, and was glad that he hadn't made fun of her for suggesting it. "OK, cool! My family came up with a fun way to play Eye Spy! Someone chooses an object or a pokemon and says what color it is, like normal. Then the other players get five questions to ask anything about what the object is, but it has to be a yes or no question. Then on the sixth question they guess what the object is! How does that sound?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:55 pm

"There's another way to play Eye Spy? Okay then." Scorpio said, not sure how this game would go now. He knew what normal Eye Spy was, but there was another way to play? He got somewhat nervous, thinking that he may screw up since he didn't have an understanding of this new playstyle. However, when Lumina gave the instructions for the new game, the Gligar realized that it was basically the same with the addition of questions. "That sounds pretty fun actually. So, who should go first?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:43 pm

Lumina smiled gleefully when the Gligar agreed to her way of playing Eye-Spy. "Ok! If you don't mind, I'll go first! She looked around for something to spy. She noted a pokemon in the distance, clinging to a tree and smiled. "I got it. Eye spy something with the color orange!" she announced, looking to Scorpio expectantly for his first question.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:26 am

"Alright then Lumina." Scorpio said, perfectly fine with letting his fire type friend go first. He wondered exactly what she was going to see, and wondering if he would do well. Even if this was a simple game, his clumsiness has lead to even the most simple things screwing up in his face. "Okay then...something orange...is the thing you looked at a Pokemon?" He said, asking a simple first question.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:04 pm

Lumina grinned as the first question left Scorpio's mouth. She waited for a minute, as if thinking about it. "Yup, yup, it IS a pokemon," she agreed, looking away from the pokemon in question. Thankfully the pokemon wasn't ALL orange so maybe she would win this round, even if it was a bit obvious what she had chosen. She waved her tails in the air happily, enjoying the feel of the wind rushing past them.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 6:36 pm

"Alright!" Scorpio said, excited that he actually got the answer right. Sure, it was a fifty percent chance of him getting it correct, but the Gligar has screwed things up like that before so this was a triumph for him. However, he still had a few more questions to ask if he wanted to win this game. "Hmm...what type of Pokemon is it?" He asked, thinking this would narrow the options down for what Pokemon she saw by a lot.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:33 pm

Lumina laughed at Scopio's question. "Nope; you have to ask a 'yes or no' question," she said in a sing-song tone of voice. "So guess what type of pokemon it is and I'll tell you if you got it right or not."

She then rolled over in the grass, using the ground to itch at a place on her back that she couldn't reach naturally. "Try again; you were doing so well before," she encouraged the Gligar. Then she rolled back onto her feet and shook out her fur, trotting over to the base of a tree, where she found a bag full of items. She figured that someone must have lost their bag; so she picked it up and put it in her own bag; maybe she'd find the owner later.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:06 pm

"Oh...right...forgot..." Scorpio said, feeling a little embarrassed due to him already screwing up something so simple to understand. However, the Vulpix didn't seem to mind, just giving a small little laugh before telling him what to do. It made the Gligar feel a bit better about his screw up. Now he had to focus on finding good questions to ask if he wanted to win this game. "Okay so...does it have feet and legs?" He asked, thinking that this would narrow the Pokemon possibilities down a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 11:17 pm

Lumina bobbed her head back and forth in thought for a moment at the gligar's question. Paras did have legs, but did they have feet? It was hard to tell; they were so long and spindly. But maybe 'feet' didn't exactly mean big ol' paws like what vulpix had. Technically anything with legs had feet, because feet were just the ends of the legs. She nodded her head. "Yep, yep, it does have legs and feet," she chirped. She breathed in the forest's air with a deep breath from her nose, breathing in the fresh scent of vegetation. It made her inner ember light up with a sudden desire to bathe the forest in the scent of burning leaves, but she pushed away the desire forcefully -there was no need to go starting a forest fire just because she didn't like the smell of fresh leaves!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Through the Shadows and the Forests... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Through the Shadows and the Forests...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3