Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Kat's Graphix Editting Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Kat's Graphix Editting Shop Empty
PostSubject: Kat's Graphix Editting Shop   Kat's Graphix Editting Shop EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 3:09 am

Ok so I'm bored and need a method to make money, so i've decided i'll make banners and recolors for people for a price of 300 Poke.

The following features cost an extra 100 per feature:
gradients
Glowing Text

Note: if you have me recolor a pokemon and then put it on a banner it will cost 600

Just state the name and species of the character, any appearance changes, state the price of the work(this is to make sure you know the price before you go off requesting one). Know that the images I use are NOT all my art, it's art i've found off of google to compile together to make something cooler looking intended for a specific character unless you give me some kind of artwork to color/edit.

If you want specific pics or images used please link me to them and I will try to use them in the banner/recolor making, though some images may be too big and be unable to shrink properly, so keep this in mind. Not stating specific images to be used means you agree to allowing me to do as I please in making you your cool new banner ^^

Note: I am not limited to just characters and characters on PMD, I can do this for free rp characters, canon characters, and user accounts as well.

-:Previous works:-
Banners:

Images of other varieties:

Recolors:
Warning: These images tend to be a bit big

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:45 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Graphix Editting Shop   Kat's Graphix Editting Shop EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 5:19 am

Aku:

Oya:

Dandy:

Le total is 900 poke.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Graphix Editting Shop   Kat's Graphix Editting Shop EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 5:57 am

Akuroma:
Some changes had to be made due to technical issues, but here ya go. I'll edit others in as I finish them.
Oya:
Completed as told! Added some leaves in the BG so it's not as boring xD
Dandy:
I really like how his BG turned out myself <3

Also from this post onward Glow around text will cost 100 poke more, it's a pain in the butt to do.

Pikashock:
Avaria:
things were discussed in PMD Chatbox
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Graphix Editting Shop   Kat's Graphix Editting Shop EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:52 pm

Célia Silveiro:

Amelia Akiyama:

Total should be 900, though I assume the gradients will be a bit of a pain unless you already know how to do it so I guess that'll be an extra 200. So in total it should all be 1100 poke.

Note: Radial Gradient is the 4th button for choosing what kind of gradient to use after you've pressed gradient, if you have any trouble making one you can ask me :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Graphix Editting Shop   Kat's Graphix Editting Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Kat's Graphix Editting Shop
Page 1 of 1