Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes Empty
PostSubject: Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes   Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:35 pm

[Blaze: 4 E. (Oh sheeeeeeeeeezzzzzz)]

Blaze blinked, and then grinned. This place was dull, but she had happened upon it by chance, so that was okay. Looking around, the place seemed quiet, but it wasn't really a problem. 'I wonder if I can find someone here! Then I'll be their friend!' The Fennekin thought excitedly. Friends were one of the only things on her mind right now, and nothing would change that fact. Ever. Bouncing around with joy, the fire type sniffed every large rock and piece of ruin that wasn't small. "This place is veeeeeery quiet....." Blaze said aloud. Little did she know there could be another being like her anywhere around here.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes   Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:18 am

Deeper within the ruins, a strangely colored Fennekin, with a silvery-grey color where she should have been yellow and a light blue where she should have been red (also wearing a Gold Ribbon around her neck), was balancing on her head (though she believed herself to be hanging from a rock, suspended in mid-air by her tail). With her paws, she held a Pecha Berry out in front of her. As she held it, she talked to it in a chipper voice, recounting a very exciting story that had happened only a few days ago.

"...and we were playing tag, and then I was LOSING him!!" the strange Fennekin exclaimed. "But then he stopped, and I plowed into him, and then we tumbled right into this THING with this BIRD and..." she continued. A sudden sound made her pause, however. A voice, and pawsteps, both heading in her direction. They were drawing ever closer to her territory. The Fennekin tumbled onto her feet, placing the berry back into her meager stash.

A huge grin broke out onto the Fennekin's face. "Somebody's heading towards my teeeeerritory..."

She dashed out towards the sounds, staying within the shadows so to surprise her visitor. Was it friend Kye? Was it circle-headed friend?!

It was NIETHER?!?!!

AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!!

The Fennekin's small mind was completely blowneresterest.

She dashed out into the open, confronting the Fox that looked just like her before the dye had happened. "Who are YOU, stranger friend?!?" she exclaimed excitedly.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes   Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:25 am

Blaze was shocked to see another Fennekin in the ruins. There was another Fennekin here? And she was strangely colored?

O.M.GGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

"Oh my gosh hi!" The Fennekin said quite joyfully, very unaware that the other fox could be an outlaw or something. "I'm Blaze! Who may I ask are YOU, newfound friend?" The fire type grinned. This was extremely exciting, and Blaze was liking her outcome! More friends? Maybe? She didn't know but one was good for now! Oh, the things they could do! This was so exciting! Was there anyone else here?

For now, Blaze didn't worry about that and kept grinning. This was the best day ever! It didn't matter! She had a bubbly fox friend, that seemed almost exactly like her! THIS WAS SO CRAZILY EXCITING BLAZE COULDN'T COMPREHEND IT! The before dull ruins now seemed to teem with action. The gray rocks looked more interesting, the ruins more sniff-worthy, and, the best of it was there could be other POKEMON here! That was the best part!
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes   Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 1:25 am

"Hiya Blazz friend!!!" the Fennekin smiled widely. "My name is Mercury, and my den is near here!! Also, I like to play games!!! Keep-away is my specialty, but I like other games, too!!!" She ran around her new friend in overly-excited circles, before stopping and crouching playfully in front of her new Blazz friend. She wagged her tail furiously, looking extremely over-excited. "What do you do for fun, Blazz friend? Do you run around? Do you play games?! Do you play tag?!?" Mercury exclaimed with glee. She awaited answers from the other Fennekin impatiently.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes   Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:54 am

Blaze started jumping around. "I do a lot of things!" She said, grinning like Mercury was. "I like games, too!" The Fennekin added. Bouncing up and down, the fire type wondered what game they could play. Tag? Keep-away? Hide and Seek? The possibilities were endless! Excited, Blaze started sprouting random games. "Mon hunt? Tag? Hide and Seek? Keep-away? Follow the leader? I don't know, let's just play something'" The Fennekin said cheerfully. This was definitely very, very, VERY exhilarating. She met a new friend, and the friend liked games! What more could she ask for? Blaze didn't know, but whatever! It was a FRIEND!
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes   Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:18 pm

Mercury's eyes asolutely exploded into glimmers of joy when she heard Blazz friend naming off different games for them to play. But Blazz friend had suggested so MANY great games; Mercury felt completely bewildered. What game DID she want to play? The Fennekin stopped responding for a moment; her head cocked slightly to the right and she began staring deeply into the void behind Blazz friend's head as she zoned out of the situation and contemplated this conundrum.

What DID she want to play, exactly?

There were lots of great games to play, but Mercury just couldn't seem to pick one. She thought about it for a while, contemplating all the games she had played recently. She had already played a pretty great game of follow the leader with her friend Kye, and she had also played play fight with him and some other pokemon in the colorful forest... Not the forest that looked like it was on fire, the other one.

Mercury was a little stuck. She looked to Blazz friend for help. "Uhhh, I dunno what to play. What about the ruin exploration game? The person who finds the coolest spot in the Ruins wins!!!"
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes   Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:24 pm

Blaze gasped. "Ooh! I love that game!" She said, grinning. The Fennekin felt like it was hard to stand still now. It didn't matter though, because they were going to play a game! The fire type started bouncing. This behavior wouldn't stop until the excitement was over. Eagerly, Blaze asked; "So, when do we start?" while bouncing at the same time. This was a bit of a feat, in the Fennekin's case anyway. Usually she asked first, THEN bounced or moved or whatever the heck it was she needed to do. Trying her best, the fire type squatted in an attempt to sit down. Obviously, she failed. The Fennekin just started bouncing uncontrollably again, like she would've been in any other friendly or exciting situation.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes   Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:03 am

Mercury smiled widely, knowing EXACTLY where to go. Maybe. The Fennekin's faulty short-term memory would fail her from time to time, meaning the short-term memories she created wouldn't always be translated into long-term memories. She spun around, announcing "Follow me!" to her orangier her friend before taking two steps from her den and not recognizing anything. The Fennekin didn't pay this any heed, however; she hardly noticed whenever her memory failed. To her, this was the first time seeing what was beyond her home. Mercury began to march forward into the ruins without the SLIGHTEST clue as to where she was actually going. "This'll be fun, like an adventure into places never explored before!! Not even by RESCUE TEAMS!!!" Mercury announced, her overactive imagination beginning to kick in.

(Mercury the Fennekin - 19 energy)

FoxFireAlchemist carried out 6 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes XZtbtwA , Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes 32CVwrz , Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes N0xFnHW , Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes AZTkyVm , Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes 7lJaJWp , Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes 4RBKY9y

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to take the " " out between [/ roll] (for Kat))
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes   Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 7:48 pm

Blaze gasped with utter excitement. "Ooh! Ok!" She followed Mercury, not even caring she had literally just met the oddly colored fire type at least 2 minutes ago. The Fennekin bounced along, a huge grin on her face, and it seemed it was going to stay there unless something bad happened. Luckily, nothing did. However, there was a Baltoy and a Krabby that were passing by, and by both their gleeful air, and their friendly appearances, they seemed to be un-harmful to either of the two Fennekins walking to their destination. Blaze gave both of them an extremely wide but cheerful grin.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes   Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:28 pm

As they were walking, Mercury noticed a bunch of strange-looking candies and a seed resting in a little pile. Very strange; very suspicious. A smart pokemon would have avoided the pile of items at all costs. Not Mercury. She was completely oblivious to the foreboding air that a pile of goodies in a dungeon gave off. All she knew was the colors were colorful and she wanted to see.

"Woah, hold on!! There's a weird thing I gotta investigate!!!" Mercury exclaimed suddenly, dashing over to the pile of items. As she neared them, a faint "click" and a whirring of gears could be heard from the fake floorplate beneath the Fennekin's paws. Mercury danced around nervously, feeling little vibrations under what she still thought to be rock. For a moment, the tile glowed vibrantly, and then...... nothing. Mercury found herself suddenly feeling better for some reason, not bothering to question why that was.

Mercury scooped the items up, and with a quick "wait here!!" to Blazz friend she dashed them back to her den and tossed them into her stash. She then returned to Blazz, edging her forward as the duo started to move deeper into the Ruins.

FoxFireAlchemist carried out 4 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes I5XtmxP , Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes BiMfolZ , Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes QWpnkuM , Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes UGNVILz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes   Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Bubbly Fiery Foxes
Page 1 of 1