Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Circle of madness...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Circle of madness... Empty
PostSubject: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 6:55 pm

Jak
Jak had gotten up pretty early today, as he wanted to get to some of the shops before crowds had gotten to them around mid day. He knew that the place can get very busy around this time of year. People coming from all around to visit these shops here.

It was usually tough to get around.
He needed to get out to get some supplies for his upcoming adventure into the copse. He had attempted to get supplies before but he has not had any lucks getting the stuff he thought would be needed to stay there long enough to make progress there.

"Big adventure coming soon. I need to get ready" he said to himself inside the house that Serena had lent him a while back. She gave it to him a while back when he first arrived in town since she pretty much lives at the guild now.

He walks out the door and onto the path towards the center of town. The house was a ways away from the chaos of the center of the town.

He arrived at the center of town where the fountain was. He looked around and noticed that the shops were still closed... "Might of gotten here a bit early..." He said softly to himself with a sigh.

He decided to sit by the fountain and wait until some of the shops had opened before he would get started on finding the supplies he would need.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:02 pm

Something rushed past town at a speed which couldn't be seen by the normal eye. It left a huge wind wherever it went kicking up cloth and signs, it was early in the morning so not many pokemon were able to see this event unfold. It ran through the streets almost as if it knew where it was going but really it didn't.

Through the whole place the being only saw one pokemon in the town and rushed for them. The being stopped on a dime right in front of Jak. "Hello" the now seen as Dratini said to the pokemon in front of her. The wind kicked up around them once hope stopped though.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:13 pm

Jak
Jak looked up immediately as something appeared right in front of him. Quickly saying hello to him.
An image quickly came to mind showing a Dratini going incredibly fast through his village with a huge wind trailing behind it.

"Hope?! How did..." He started to say in a very shocked expression before he was blasted with a large amount of wind.

'This has to be her...' he thought to himself

He was just left in a state of shock after the wind started to die down.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:18 pm

"Hey, I remember you when I got lost. Jak I think or Joey but I remember Joey and Jak being shorter but maybe I couldn't remember for someone I shrunk." Hope looked slightly shocked. "Did I shrunk?" She asked herself talking ready fast like if she didn't say anything she'd go insane. "Also I remember you from when I got lost. I'm lost again and have no idea where I am nor what is going on." She explained again rather quickly.

"Also no one is around I ran and ran and everyone was like poof gone like someone stole everyone, think that could of happened?" She asked another question expecting a answer.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:24 pm

Jak
Jak just remained there as she kept talking non stop. 'oh great... Yea that is definitely her...'

Jak attempted to stop her to state that he could not understand her since she was talking so fast, but that never worked. He just waited until she stopped for now... He then attempted to ask when she stopped at some point to repeat it... Slower. "Please please... Slow down. You are lost again?" he said to her. The word lost was the only thing he heard during that entire ramble.

'Oh man... I am not sure how this is going to end up when it gets crowded here...' he thought but attempted to keep that thought away.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:28 pm

"Slow?" She questioned as she tried to do so. "I got lost again and I remember you from that village but this isn't that village I know cause I've been going the same way for the past few days. Though maybe I went around the whole world I'd like to think that happened." Hope said trailing off, she was talking slower then before so she'd be understood right now but didn't help that she lost her own trail of thought.

"So where am I right now, and where are the people and how did you get bigger have you been eating a lot?" She didn't mean it as a insult she seemed to be slightly concerned and confused on Jak's new form.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:40 pm

Jak
It seemed to have work mostly as she had slowed down a bit. Her speech was now comprehensible. "Well. You are in Grassveil and I do not think you circled the village when you left." he said to her to answer her question.

'Have I been eating a lot?!' he thought to himself in annoyance...

"Noooo... I have not been eating a lot. I would hope others haven't, I look different because I have evolved... Do you know what evolution is?" he asked her but will probably regret it later.

'Oh god... I hope I didn't...' he thought to himself with worry.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:47 pm

"Oh ya that's where you change your form and get bigger and stronger I hope to get stronger also for no real reason other then to beat up those who try and get meh" she said trailing off again as she looked around. "Grassveil huh, I don't know what to think of this place cause I've been running around and the buildings seem different from where I was supposed to go, guess I did get completely lost." She said in a slightly sad tone but picked up again. "But I'm probably closer now."

"What are you doing here, why are you not in the village did you get bored and leave like I did with mine. Or did you get lost also that would be terrible."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:04 pm

Jak
Jak listened to her state what she knew about evolution. It was good enough for him as he nodded about it. He was going to ask her where she meant to go but was quickly stopped by a question.

What was he doing here and not the village. He quickly turned away. "No... I did not leave, nor get lost..." he said with his mood quickly turning down.

He had tears forming in his eyes. "It... It is gone..." he said keeping his head turned away from her. He knew she was going to ask how a village could be gone... "It had been destroyed..." he said now in tears. However he did not break down completely over the thought.

"Everyone had to flee, if they didn't make it... They are also gone..." he ended the topic with. He was not going to keep bringing it up though. If she asked for more information about it. He was most likely not going to give out more information as it was painful to even remember.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:53 pm

Hope looked at Jak with a curious look. "Ohh I see" was all she said as she looked down at the ground. But then up with a determined look (not really) on her face. "Who was it, I'll find them and beat them up for you. It won't be much but I don't know what else I could do." Hope replied thinking it had to of been one spearheading the attack. She did show small glimpses of intelligence but we're normally masked by her stupidity.

"And I'm sure there are other's out there who will come looking, they probably just got lost like me so please don't be sad it was ill do nothing to be sad." Hope said still with her happy tone trying to cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:02 pm

Jak
Jak looked towards Hope. "I am not entirely sure how easy it is to look for them. However... It would have seemed the other day the person responsible was actually looking for me..." He said with a hint of anger building.

"It was a spiritomb... That goes by the name of Raverous" he said in a somewhat angry tone.
"However... I am glad to know that you would be willing to help." he said calmly with a smile.
"Thank-you..." He said as he turned to her.
"If you see him... Just be careful... He seems a bit bent on destruction." he said as a warning.

People were starting to arrive in the town as the shops were starting to open up.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:07 pm

Hope nodded. "Raver uhh Raveruo Raverous" hope said the name slipping her voice as she tried to say it. She suddenly noticed she didn't have her bag. "One sec my bag fell off." She said as she disappeared from sight. She used extreme speed to get around so she couldn't be seen but other's could feel the wind she kicked up and if she hit something it would hurt.

She raced around town again but this time hitting pokemon blowing doors slightly away and blew away the item's on stands, it was utter chaos. "Huh?" Hope said as she stopped with her bag and looked around with the other town's pokemon. No one suspected her at all.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:12 pm

Jak
Jak heard her try to say the spiritombs known name.... She then stated that her bag fell. She then immediately vanished from sight. 'oh shit....' he slapped his paw to his face. "This is not going to be good." he said as he noticed the stands starting to have items flung off them and doors being slammed due to the wind that was produced by the dratini's movements..

Pokemon that were in the area had been knocked to the ground. Best description?? Utter chaos....

"Man... She needs to learn to slow down..." he said to himself silently in an annoyed tone as he went around town to help cleanup and making sure everyone is alright.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:21 pm

Hope shrugged mentally and sped off in another direction, this time she managed to hit a rope which in turn caused a series of small seemingly useless actions and ended with some large item's getting tossed around. They landed in places where no one was but it still slightly caused more chaos in town. It was fun to watch but not to experience.

Hope made her way to Jak. "What's going on?" She asked him having no idea she was the cause of this. She asked it with a concerned voice.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:29 pm

Jak
Jak was about to speak when one of the townsfolk came up. "YOUR WHATS GOING ON!"

"Slow down! Your wrecking the place!" the pokemon said as it pointed around them... Then towards the new mess she had just made..

Jak stepped in front of the pokemon and whispered to him. "Please just calm down. I will help out... She doesn't know much better." he said to the pokemon. It nodded silently and walked away...

"Just cleaning the small mess you may have caused." he said with a smile...
'God... I can't hate her for this...' he thought with a mental sigh...

"Don't be too upset about what they said. Just try to slow down when going through towns like this... It... can cause some damage..." he said with a smile as he looked towards the Dratini.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... Empty

Back to top Go down

Circle of madness...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next