Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Third Age OOC

Go down 
+3
Silver
Rezikun
Jax
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

Third Age OOC  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Third Age OOC    Third Age OOC  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Why is it back? Because. Are you happy about it? I have no idea. Are you going to submit a bio? Why are you looking to me for the answer to these questions? You really need to re-evaluate your life priorities. You are beautiful, random internet citizen. Never forget that.

Never...

Anyway, RULES!

1. Follow Proper RP Etiquette. No GodModing, No Mary Sues, No breaking the fourth wall or breaking character. You know what I mean. I will be watching. I have a vat of boiling acid with your name on it.

2. Don't be a dick. Remember how I said that you are beautiful, random internet person? That applies to everyone. You are all Star Children. We don't shit on stars. It would burn.

3. Give a penny, take a penny. Not the entire jar. I will call the authorities on your thieving ass. We have cameras.

4. No swimming for over an hour after eating. There are very strict penalties. Do not test the Lifeguard.

5. I think you left the oven on.

6. Have fun. Your life depends on it.

-------

Now for the bio template:

Name:

Race:

Physical Description:

Personality:

History:

Misc:

Along with this, a submission of your writing is required. These must be four good sized paragraphs at a minimum. Anyone wishing to impress/entertain me may write more, but do remember that these submissions are meant to gauge quality, not quantity.

These submissions must be an original work pertaining to the character you are submitting and cannot be your opening post for the RP.

It is encouraged that writing submissions be sent to me via PM to cut down on clutter, though if you are feeling especially proud of your writing you may post it along with your Character Submission.

If you are a previously accepted member of the RP, a Writing Submission is not required.

------

These are the races which you have to choose from:

Spoiler:

I would like to add that, while I would usually refer you to the Encyclopedia in the Library for information, I can't do that now. The Encyclopedia is under heavy revision, as my ideas for the history and mythology of this word have changed drastically. Even the race descriptions do not have entirely accurate historical points, especially the humans. However, they work to give you a feel of the race in general. This has not changed.

If you do have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me. I'm always happy to discuss this RP and teach people about this world I'm crafting.

Now, off with you. Make some RP magic.

Wait a second...

Do you smell that?

It smells like smoke.

Did you- OH MY GOD YOU LEFT THE OVEN ON! QUICK, CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!

Get a hose! My house! MY BEAUTIFUL HOUSE!

Why didn't you just listen to the rules?! WHY DIDNT YOU JUST FOLLOW THE RUUULLEESS!!!

THE HORROR!

It's okay... I think the insurance will cover it.

Still, you owe me payment. A lot of payment. As a start, you can make one joke rule somewhere in your post. You at least owe me that.

Got it? Okay. Good.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

Third Age OOC  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Age OOC    Third Age OOC  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:03 am

Yes. We're still going. Spring break just got in the way.
Back to top Go down

Third Age OOC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat-
Jump to: