Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

MLP RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

MLP RP Empty
PostSubject: MLP RP   MLP RP EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 8:47 pm

Cyan Song glided over Ponyville, enjoying the wind on her wings. 'Man, it feels good up in the sky.... so many warmer updrafts and such...' The bat pony thought to herself. She was out in broad daylight only because she was extremely friendly, unlike some other bat ponies that were anti-social with other ponies and liked to stay in the darkness and the shadows. "Honestly," Cyan thought aloud. "Those bat ponies that hate others are pricks.... way too anti-social for my taste." She said, smirking to herself.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

MLP RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP   MLP RP EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Sea Breeze began her trip above the clouds, headed for the next town to deliver mail to. Her scarf whipped behind her, the mail bag weighed at her side. This was the favorite part of her destination cycle, because she got to go the center of Equestria, and to Ponyville. A while back, she had made some great friends there, and couldn't wait to see them again. It was rare for Horseshoe Bay to send any messages to their newest neighborly town, so Breeze grew excited. Somehow, her boots stayed on her feet, even at the great speed she could fly. Often times, she would have to slow down to ensure no mail flew out behind her and ended up lost. but the excitement was just too much to bear, as she now halted above Ponyville and hovered down.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

MLP RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP   MLP RP EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:06 pm

Cyan came to a halt mid-air, hovering. She thought maybe she could use a break, and her wings were starting to ache, so she went for a crazy wing-tucked-I'm-probably-commiting-suicide-dive towards the pavement. Right before she reached it, she hovered the rest of the way down, and landed safely on her feet. "Ah, I love doing that just to see other ponies think I'm gonna die...." The bat pony laughed quietly. Cyan Song did notice Sea Breeze, but seeing she was just delivering mail, didn't want to interrupt her. Shrugging, the bat pony started off towards her house, which thankfully wasn't very far away.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

MLP RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP   MLP RP EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:23 pm

Sea Breeze trotted right up to the Ponyville princess's castle and knocked on the door, bouncing with excitement. She slipped the not to Spike, who had answered the door, and cocked her head to see if she could spot Twilight, but the baby dragon informed the overjoyed Pegasus that the princess was away with her friends. She nodded in understanding and trotted to the next house and delivered each message that came from somepony in Breeze's hometown. After inserting a message into one of the mailboxes, she turned around to see a pony walking towards the house. The messenger pony ducked her head and lifted it again, smiling.
"You've got mail!" She said with an amused grin, and stepped out of the way, off the other's pathway to the mailbox.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

MLP RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP   MLP RP EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:28 pm

"Oh! Thanks." Cyan smiled. She remembered this mail pony now, and she still remembered how awesome she was. 'Always lively. I like that in a pony.' The bat pony thought joyfully. Lively ponies always made her feel happy even when something bad happened. Hopefully this wasn't any sort of bill she had to pay or something, because that wouldn't be good. There were other things she needed to tend to, and bills were last on her list. Smiling at Sea Breeze, she walked over to the mailbox to get her mail.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

MLP RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP   MLP RP EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:56 pm

Watching the bat pony approach the mail box, the Pegasus sat her haunches on the ground, tail naturally falling to her side. Her hooves shifted as she watched the other winged pony begin to take the envelope.
"It's from another bat pony in Horseshoe Bay," she breathed, too thrilled to wait for her to find out on her own. Sea Breeze was the kind to make friends with everyone she knew. One of her friends from Horseshoe Bay had taken interest in befriending fellow bat ponies, one of which was messaged in Ponyville. Clearly this was her. SB would first wait for her to finish reading before the outgoing pony dared introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

MLP RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP   MLP RP EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 10:04 pm

Cyan's eyes lit up, nodded, and opened the envelope carefully. Apparently it was from her old friend. She read the note aloud because she felt like it;

Dear Cyan Song,
How are you? It's been a while. I'm down here in Horseshoe Bay, obviously. I'm sending you this note because I was wondering if you were interested in coming to Horseshoe while you have a bit of a break from your duties. I also gave you a little gift, which is attached to the bottom of this note as you'd expect.

Hope to see you here!
-Lunar Glow

"Oh, awesome! It'd only be for a week, but that'd be pretty nice!" Cyan grinned. She hadn't heard from Lunar in quite a while, and this was one of her more exciting notes she would occasionally send. 'Gosh, I hope I don't look foolish in front of the mail Pegasi.' The bat pony thought, still a bit giddy.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

MLP RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP   MLP RP EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 10:39 pm

Sea Breeze clapped her hooves on the ground upon hearing that her old buddy also knew this pony she just met.
"And you don't say... She's inviting you down! Oh, but where will you stay?"
Breeze's kind spirit naturally inserted the thought of inviting her to stay at her place, but gosh, they didn't even know each other's names!
"Ohwowo, almost forgot. I'm Sea Breeze, and I'm happy to hear we share a common friend! Now what's that gift she mentioned...?"
She jumped from topic to topic in one sentence, excited and curious, and too hasty to wait before stating her mind.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

MLP RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP   MLP RP EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:04 pm

Cyan Song smiled. "I'm Cyan Song. Nice to meet you. Now....." The bat pony looked to the bottom of the page. A small but beautiful sea shell was taped to the page. She turned to show it to Sea Breeze. "This is beautiful!" Cyan said joyfully. Taped next to the seashell had been a string, dark blue to match CS's mane. Noticing the hole in the seashell, the bat pony looped the string through the hole and tied it at a good enough spot on the string so it would fit around her neck, but could also be slipped over her head. Remembering SB's question about where she would say, CS responded. "Oh yeah.... where would I stay...? I don't know yet." She said, shrugging after putting on the necklace.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

MLP RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP   MLP RP EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:54 pm

Sea Breeze outstretched a curious forehoof as she was showed the shell necklace. Breeze held or own boots in her mouth and relocated them behind her and off of her feet, her scarf remaining and furling and unfolding in the wind. She nudged the front of the scarf with her chin, as if suggesting "That makes two".
"It's so awesome! In a necklace-y sort of way. Bw-well, if you have nowhere to stay, you can obviously stay at my place! It wouldn't be a bother, my mother sits around with nothing to do all day whenever I'm gone, and while I'm busy with the mail, you can spend the day with Glow. Speaking of mail... Oh, never mind. These don't really matter. It's not like there's a deadline."
SB swung herself forward onto her now-bare hooves and reached into her carrier bag to pull out the next batch of mail, inspecting the addresses and glancing down the western way of Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MLP RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP   MLP RP Empty

Back to top Go down

MLP RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: