Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shadow the Hedgehog?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Shadow the Hedgehog? Empty
PostSubject: Shadow the Hedgehog?   Shadow the Hedgehog? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:47 am

(Chapter. 1 the chapter where something happened.)

Along a large hill stood a black hedgehog with his eyes closed and arm's crossed. He gave a badass sigh, this wasn't a sigh like the ones you make this was to tell that shit was about to go down. "Who am I? Where did I come from? Why does silver wear Hooker boots. These are questions, I want answers but all my damn brain gives me is questions." The hedgehog said to himself as he opened his eye's and looked at the town. "Maybe killing something will jog my memory." He said as he walked. Suddenly a paper flew through the air and right smack on the hedgehogs face. He freaked out tearing at the paper which said. "Black comet" exactly where his eye's would be. He ripped the paper apart and breathed loudly at the fight he just fought.

Suddenly the sky turned a strange color and monsters started to drop from the sky. Shadow let out a small laugh. "Hey wait I'm supposed to kill the humans!" He said as someone appeared before him. Now when I say someone I mean a giant Alien with three eye's and talked like he needed some water. "Shadow, you must bring me the seven chaos emeralds as promised." Shadow pointed at the alien. "Go fuck yourself. Just for telling me what to do I'm going to collect the emeralds go super and kick the living crap out of you." He shouted as he ran past the Alien and into the city. "Asshole." Black doom said as he disappeared.

(Chapter. 2 the city is on fire.)
Back to top Go down

Shadow the Hedgehog?
Page 1 of 1