Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch Empty
PostSubject: The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch   The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:56 pm

Kira looked around the gulch. It was very..... different. With the layer of smog, it was hard for her to stay in one spot for a long time. Trying to move along quickly so as to not pass out in the middle of a poisonous gulch, the Lucario tried the best she could not to stop moving. This would definitely be an extremely difficult exploration unless she could get up higher where there was no poisonous smog. Looking for any sort of high ledge she could get up on, she found none. Looked like she would have to try and keep moving no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch   The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 10:04 pm

Now this was intriguing. Another area had been discovered just shortly after this Fallen Leaf place. It really seemed to be an era of discoveries in this time. And once more the place appeared to be a rather inhospitable one, considering the barren landscape as well as the dark fog that seemed to be covering the area. The fog, whereever it had come from, had probably absorbed all the sunlight, keeping plants from growing and thus this area from turning into a meadow. But what had caused this fog in the first place? Maybe that was something William would discover as he ventured into the area. Not many Pokémon had been here before, so he was kind of a pioneer at this. What secrets would he uncover? Would there be any Pokémon here to meet? Most likely, considering how he had seen Pokémon in the most frightening places before already. All that was left to do was to hope that the foes - if any - in this area would not be too strong.

(William is immune, so he has no idea that the smog is toxic.)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch   The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 10:09 pm

(K. I can see why.)
Kira glanced around again. If there were any higher ledges, it didn't look like there were any. Shaking her head, the Lucario sighed. It looked like only poison types could possibly stay and maintain themselves here, because the smog would be too much for any normal 'mon that stayed. Hopefully none of the enemies here were too crazily strong - then the aura Pokemon would be in a bit of a pickle. Moving on, Kira started to get worried. Would she get out of here in one piece?
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch   The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Without any direction in mind the Gengar kept on wandering through the dreary plains of mist. There wasn't much one could use for orientation in these parts anyway. Flat, barren land as far as William was able to see. There wasn't much in this area, so it was to be doubted that anything of interest would be found. But still there was the possibility of some underground cave to be located here, one with actual plantlife and suchlike. And because of the appeareance of the landscape outside noone had yet thought to search it thoroughly. At least that was what William was hoping for.
Then again finding such a cave could easily mean that it was inhabited by something unpleasant - a Steelix for example. Such an encounter would better be avoided if possible.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch   The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:50 pm

Kira looked around again warily. This place was really nerve-wrecking, that was for sure. The Lucario couldn't stand still for a second before having to move on again. Occasionally, she'd see a large purple shape walking within the smog, sometimes really near her, sometimes really far. This creeped out the aura Pokemon, because she didn't know what it was. Using her aura senses, she opened her eyes and saw everything in the aura. Looking at the purple shape, she managed to figure out it was a Gengar. Did he live here? It was possible, Gengars were Ghost/Poison types, after all. Kira called out to him. "Uhm... hello? Who are you? I feel like you're following me." She said, before closing her mouth quickly so no smog got in.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch   The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:10 pm

As he was wandering through the wastelands, the Gengar believed himself to be completely alone. Surely no other Pokémon would voluntarily set foot into an empty, desolate area such as this?
But quickly he was finding himself proven wrong as something - or someone rather was calling out to him. Definitely not having expected a voice to sound through the mists, the Gengar actually leaped a short distance into the air in surprise before managing to pull himself together enough to respond:
"Who I am? My name is William. And since I had up to now not been aware of your presence - whoever it is you are - I can assure you that I have not been following you. Now while we are at this already it is time for me to ask. Who are you?"

(E=62-16=46)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch   The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:16 pm

"Kira." The Lucario said calmly. She decided getting closer to William would be a better idea so they didn't have to shout over a distance at each other just to talk. "It's good to know I'm not being followed.... I thought I was alone until I saw a purple shape wandering around near me." She said. Kira hadn't really been expecting the Gengar to be here, but they were Poison/Ghost types.... Shrugging off the thought, she looked for a higher ledge again, to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch   The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:45 pm

William just shrugged as he responded:
"And I thought I was alone until you decided to speak to me. Can't really see much through all this fog after all. Guess it was just a coincidence we ended up wandering in the same direction."
The Gengar couldn't help but wonder why the Lucario had decided to venture into an area such as this one however. It was almost completely barren, so there was next to nothing one could hope to find here. But maybe that was the purpose and the Fighting type was looking for a calm and quiet place to meditate or something?
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch   The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:43 pm

"I guess so." Kira responded simply. "You don't happen to know if there are any ledges above this smog, do you? I need to get above it to explore this gulch easily, and with less potential danger." She said. It really was her priority right now to get above the smog. It was too dangerous for her. Looking up briefly, she saw nothing, but knew that William could fly, given him being a ghost type.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch   The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:48 pm

"I've tried flying above this place already. All I could see was a sea of dense fog. I don't think there's any ledges in the general victinity and even if there were any they wouldn't be of much help I fear."
It was a good idea, but sadly the area didn't agree with being explored like that it seemed.
That only left the old-fashioned way of doing explorations then - walking around until one stumbled upon an object or entity of interest. It had been a while in this area already however and the amount of encounters thus far had been rather low. Was there even anything to discover on these plains?

(I know I could roll 10 times but I want to check the Energy Cost of Pokémon in the area first.)
Savato carried out 5 launched of one Venen Gulch :
The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch Pecha_11 , The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch 2iehqvm , The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch XSoTyoY , The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch XSoTyoY , The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch CafypoW
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch   The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 5:07 pm

(K. I don't mind.)

Kira nodded. "Dang. Alright... I was hoping for some to be here, just so i didn't have to be constantly moving." She said. The Lucario almost fell into a snare trap after tripping over two purple gummis and a gravelerock. A Toxicroak leered at her, but the Fighting type was not afraid. "Where did all of this come from?" She muttered as she charged the Toxicroak, using Brick Break on it. Apparently it was surprisingly effective, because the poison frog looked quite dazed. Glancing at William nervously, to see if he was aware of the enemy that opposed them, the Lucario charged and used Blaze Kick on the Toxicroak. Again, it was dazed, but not out.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch   The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:04 pm

Hearing the louds of war, William headed into the direction he was sensing the noise from only to find the Lucario locked in combat with what he believed to be a Toxicroak. Now Fighting type moves would not be too effective here, but William had a much better, much more devastating idea. Not only would it make use of the foe's extreme weakness to the Psychic type, but it would also allow for him to replenish his own energy. With a quick "If I may...", he stepped between the two combattants, looking the Toxicroak right into the eyes. He then began to hum a strange, yet eerily soothing melody as his eyes took on a sinister glow. The move Hypnosis could be quite useful the Shadow Pokémon found.

(E=46-13=33)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch   The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 12:44 pm

Kira watched the Gengar closely. He was definitely using Hypnosis. This would help them beat the Poison frog most definitely, because it would be asleep. Despite hating it being used on herself, the Lucario still admired the move for its effectiveness on every type, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch   The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Slowly but surely the Toxicroak was moving more slowly, less focussed. Eventually its eyes fell shut as it sunk to the ground, snoring rather loudly.
With a devious grin on his face, the Ghost type approached his sleeping comrade in type.
As a Poison type William knew all too well how unpleasant Psychic type moves could be, but since the Fighting type had attacked them first he saw no reason to hold back in using his own Psychic move to deal maximum damage to the foe.
With his index finger placed on the Toxicroak's forehead, William began to drag what appeared to be a light blue strand of energy from the other Poison type's body, which was convulsing in its now dreamless sleep. Once the energy had completely left the Toxicroak, it began to flow up William's arm and up into his body. Against a Pokémon with this strong a weakness against Psychic type attacks the move should have dealt considerable damage.

(E=33+23=56)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch   The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lucario, The Gengar, and The Gulch
Page 1 of 1