Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Marsh Mishaps

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Marsh Mishaps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Marsh Mishaps   Marsh Mishaps - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Tepig was walking through the mud, his feet getting dirty, but he didn't care.  It was in the sake of adventuring, something he could do any day of the week.  As Jake moved across the marsh, he looked to see if he could find any items, but the mud didn't allow him to find any easily.  He continued down through the swamp, searching still, but finding nothing.  The sounds of his feet squishing in the mud and the popping sound whenever he pulled out were the only ones he could hear, other than his own breathing.

25-15=10

Last edited by Suds on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Marsh Mishaps   Marsh Mishaps - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:22 pm

Sosio looked about, focusing on what was beyond Jake's voice. Her jitters would surely give away that she, too, could hear it. To her surprise, a sudden attack launched the Tepig back--somehow out of the sticky mud--and into some more. That would definitely be uncomfortable for him...

Seeing her newest friend so suddenly injured, a new fire burned inside Sosio. That of determination. Her feathers rippled without a source of wind, and her feathers began to glow. Her size increased suddenly and instantaneously, and when the white glow broke off, she was a new bird. A Fletchinder now, the change and power rippling through her muscles. Her wings were much bigger and more powerful, so much more so that she flapped right out of the sticky muck, now flying above the two attacking Pokemon, and a new move burst from her. Ember. The smaller of the two insects caught on fire, and fainted immediately. Sosio then flew forwards and pecked the other, weakening it well. Sosio had evolved, and now she was stronger than ever.

Must Click:

E=12
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Marsh Mishaps   Marsh Mishaps - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:14 pm

Jake looked up just in time to see his newest friend evolve.  He couldn't recall seeing another Pokemon evolve in front of him, so this was somewhat of a treat.  He watched as Sosio flew up in the sky, obviously able to get out of the mud now, and burn the Surskit.  She flew down and pecked the Masquerain, who was already close to being knocked out.

The Tepig got up out the mud, with trouble, and the used Ember from afar, hitting the Bug and Flying type while it was distracted by the Fletchinder.  The Masquerain was knocked out suddenly, but Jake was covered from head to toe in mud and gunk.

Energy: 4+1=5

Last edited by Suds on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Marsh Mishaps   Marsh Mishaps - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:47 pm

Now with the flying insect fainted, as well, Sosio flapped down to a cattail stalk. It weighed down so much, it practically touched the ground. She must've gained a lot of weight, merely by evolving. Now that she was out of the muck again, and now that she was much bigger and stronger, maybe she could carry the Tepig right out of the dungeon with her?

"So, now what? Any plans to getting out of here, maybe now that I'm free?"
It would be so much easier if Sosio could simply fly Jake out of here, and then she could continue her journey, but he was looking for items, so what if he didn't let her?

E=12
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Marsh Mishaps   Marsh Mishaps - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:54 pm

Jake looked further down the marsh, and saw a long way to go. He knew he couldn't travel through it alone, even though Sosio probably wanted to leave the dungeon. Two options, be selfish and keep Sosio there while he looked for items, or give up on the items for today and ask if Sosio could fly him out. The obvious choice for him would be the selfless one.

"Um, well, you most likely want to leave by flight, now that you can, but I know I can't travel through the marsh on my own, now." The Tepig said more quietly than normal, "So, could you, um, fly me out of here? If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I mean."
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Marsh Mishaps   Marsh Mishaps - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:10 pm

Sosio looked at him with wide eyes as if he were going to ask her to leave, but smiled when he finished his sentence.
"Of course! Besides, a good 'ol bird's eye view can help us spot any item you need. If you spot anything, I can fly down and grab it... Now, talon grab and fly, or back ride?"
The Fletchinder may accidentally hurt the Tepig when grabbing him by the skin by her claws to carry him, but putting him on her back would get her all muddy and reduce her ability to fly well... Why not let him decide, instead?

E=12

aMEWzing carried out 2 launched of one Cattail Marsh :
Marsh Mishaps - Page 2 1Nn9M4C , Marsh Mishaps - Page 2 7lJaJWp
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Marsh Mishaps   Marsh Mishaps - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:27 pm

Jake looked at the Fletchinder, wondering which to choose. He could see the ground better from the talons, but he would risk getting himself hurt. On the other hand, or paw, rather, he wouldn't get pained from riding on Sosio's back, but he could make her get muddy, and may reduce her ability to fly. "I'll... uh... I'll ride in your talons." The Tepig said after a few moments of thinking, "It can't be that bad, really. And I'll be able to see the ground better." Jake grinned joyfully at Sosio, wondering if he'll find any good items.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Marsh Mishaps   Marsh Mishaps - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:58 pm

Sosio nodded and hovered over Jake, trying to figure out where she could hold him. Fortunately, her feet were long enough in proportion to wrap halfway around his round body. She could always grab him by the shoulders, allowing her talons to wrap around each other a bit, so only her skin touched him to ensure she didn't puncture the Tepig.

She wrapped her talons around either shoulder and flew upwards, lifting him out of the mud and flying above the marshy terrain. She flew in a straight line over it, ready to drop him off wherever he needed to be. As she traversed the dungeon from the sky, she noticed an item that clashed with the green and brown terrain, and flew down to see what it was. It turned out to be an apparel item.
"Hold on, I'm gonna move you onto my back so I can pick this up..."

Sosio then flew up high enough and started to hover.
"Don't worry... What happens next, please don't be mad at me, I know what I'm doing..." she claimed cautiously, looking the fire-type in the eye. She then proceeded to drop him. She immediately shifted mid-air, her beak pointing to the ground, and dove as fast as possible until she was under him, then swooped back to a straight position and he landed on her back. The impact hurt a little, but now she was able to land near the item without getting him muddy again.

"Sorry about the scare, but this will be a lot more comfortable for both of us. Your mud was making you slippery, and it was hard to hold you. If you had slipped out of my claws, I wouldn't have had enough time to react and catch you," she reasoned with her eyes on the prize, landing slowly. Upon touching the ground, a beam of light shot up from where she landed, right in front of the item, and suddenly healed her energy. Surprised, Sosio simply took the item and took off again, wondering why the trap was that way. Normally, traps were meant to keep Pokemon away from a dungeon or item, but that one healed her... Was the trap perhaps made incorrectly?

E=12 + 5 (trap) - 1 (Power Band) = 16

aMEWzing carried out 3 launched of one Cattail Marsh :
Marsh Mishaps - Page 2 Za4wM8Q , Marsh Mishaps - Page 2 ZWoTIeN , Marsh Mishaps - Page 2 SuzjQzN

(sorry, I just really wanna find an egg)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marsh Mishaps   Marsh Mishaps - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marsh Mishaps
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2