Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Teaming with friends

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Teaming with friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Teaming with friends   Teaming with friends - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Joey walked through the guild with Azeral to the guild-master's Quarters. Joey wondered what the inside of the guild looked like but for now he was happy he was going to be joining his friend on her team. He was a bit nervous about meeting who runs the place though. As they walked through the halls to the guild-master's Quarters. Joey had spotted many things along the way to it. He did not stop though as he really wanted to join the team first. He was extremely excited. If you knew Joey well. You could tell that the sparks coming from his cheeks was due to his over excitement in the matter. He could not calm down.

Joey and Azeral stopped by the door. Joey hesitated for a moment then knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Teaming with friends   Teaming with friends - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:43 pm

Joey took the ribbon. It had a solid yellow color that matched his skin. He loved the color. "Thank-you" He said happily as he was becoming a bit excited to see his new ribbon. He got just excited enough to have a single spark jump off his cheek. He then jumped up and ran around Faye's desk and hugged her. "I will do my best!" he said as he hugged her.

((OOC: That impulse control XD))
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Teaming with friends   Teaming with friends - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:22 pm

Faye's eyes widened in surprise as the Pichu hugged her. She smiled down at the pichu softly. "I'm sure you'll do well, dear. Just do your best! If you ever need help, don't hesitate to come to me!" She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Teaming with friends   Teaming with friends - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:30 pm

Joey smiled and let go. "I will do my best! Thank-you" he said as he walked back to his seat. "Is there anything else we need to do?" he said as he attempted to tie the bow around him. He loved it. He was smiling as he had said that. He could not wait to start helping people. He was having trouble tying it around himself. He was not giving up however on the task as he listened to the others.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Teaming with friends   Teaming with friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 4:51 am

Faye thought for a moment on the question. "Well if you would like, I could show you two to your room here at the guild. Other than that, you're free to go off and explore, my dears!" she smiled serenely, happy that the pichu was so excited at joining his new team.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Teaming with friends   Teaming with friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 10:45 pm

Joey
Joey did not hesitate to say yes to the question. He was excited to be part of the guild. "Please! I would love to!" he said with joy. He was getting a bit excited as you could tell from the tiny sparks starting to form on his cheeks. The sparks on his cheeks were probably about an inch long every time they sparked. It was a sign that he was pretty excited. Although this is not normally the case for pichu's that they show those sparks with a feeling of excitement but a sign of either being upset or angry. He showed it out of pure happiness most of the time. Although it was possible for him to show his anger through them. If it was anger the sparks would be much larger and much more frequent as they occurred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaming with friends   Teaming with friends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaming with friends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2