Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

It's not a damn Staircase

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

It's not a damn Staircase Empty
PostSubject: It's not a damn Staircase   It's not a damn Staircase EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:48 am

Noel nodded and walking into the cave. It was almost like a black void in there nothing could be seen normally. She found this out her first time here with Serena. She was happy she had Jak and his tail flame to light the way because her aura sense sometimes put a strain on her mind and this whole cut open head thing didn't help it one bit.

She smiled as she walked through the lightened cave but then a thought crossed her mind. "This place is called black spiral staircase, but it's not a staircase just a lot of caves" she said as she walked confused on why someone called it that.

(26)

Last edited by Rezikun on Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: It's not a damn Staircase   It's not a damn Staircase EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:08 am

Jak {4} -24 from entry ((MY GOD))

Jak walked into the set of caves with Noel. He wondered what this place was called but Noel seemed to have answered him before he even asked. "That is an odd name for a bunch of caves." he replied. He looked along the cave as they entered. It was actually quite dark. His tail was the only source of light at the moment as they entered. "This is pretty dark. The mist also affect's the cave?" he asked Noel as they walked along the path.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: It's not a damn Staircase   It's not a damn Staircase EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:13 am

Noel thinks about it for a second before deciding. "The mist might come from this cave. It's a long shot but the mist might be coming from the top of the mountain and goes through the cave system and under the mountain. Then though cracks made by feral pokemon fighting it rises" she said hoping to offer some sort of explaining on why this happened. She didn't know if she was right but she felt like she was on the right track with this thing. "Anyway let's keep going"

Noel walked her eye's blue showing she was using her aura sense to find where she was supposed to go. This hurt her head doing it for to long but she felt like they'd get jumped if they tried to go normally. She just hoped nothing to strong was here she was starting to feel tired.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: It's not a damn Staircase   It's not a damn Staircase EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:09 am

Jak {4}
Jak listened to Noel's thought on how the mountain mist occurred. She then stated that they should continue along. He happily followed her. He wondered how Obera was doing. Last he heard she went to Pricklemist. He did not quite remember where that was. He then noticed the fork in the path ahead as they were walking. "Which way?" he asked. He also noticed that they seem to head in the same general direction.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: It's not a damn Staircase   It's not a damn Staircase EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:12 am

Noel thinks for a moment then pointed. "That way" she said as she started walking. She knew the way because she could sense something in that direction. She also felt a small wind flow meaning that air was going into the cave from that way. She was a true survivor and having aura sense helped greatly. "Don't worry we won't get lost" she said to him in case he started to worry about going through the cave.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: It's not a damn Staircase   It's not a damn Staircase EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:21 am

Jak {4}
Jak nodded as he followed Noel through in the direction she stated. There was a small bit of wind that he felt after they went past the fork in the path. He figured that is how she knew which way. He should of thought of that however it was a bit late now. He simply smiled at it. He then heard her state that he should not worry about getting lost as they started along the path.

"I am not too worried." he said in reply. He wasn't worried for a few reasons. One, he was with an experienced explorer. Two, even if they got lost, they would eventually find a path to get out from. Three, If they did get lost, it would mean they got to explore some more and try to find the ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: It's not a damn Staircase   It's not a damn Staircase EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:24 am

"And if we do end up at a dead end. I'll smash the wall making it a dead end no longer" she said as she punched her first. Her wounds were completely gone right now. She looked stronger then before and a small red wisp was going around her hands and body. This was her true aura color but no one would know that this was truly Aura. She had a lot but controlling it was hard for the Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: It's not a damn Staircase   It's not a damn Staircase EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:04 am

Jak {4}

Jak couldn't help but laugh as he remembered the time they came across a dead end while she was injured. Although it did not pain her. Her reaction was a bit amusing when she smashed the wall. "Yea.. You would smash it making it a new path" he said still chuckling after his thought.

He noticed that Noel had a bit of a red wisp going around her hands and body. He wondered what it was. It looked a lot like when a Lucario charges a force palm. However it was not exactly blue like the color he usually saw whenever Noel had used that kind of attack on an enemy.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix missing energy data.)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: It's not a damn Staircase   It's not a damn Staircase EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:12 am

Noel felt a bit dizzy. She was actually using her energy just to show off and it made the air seem a bit weird. "Wow head rush" she said as she walked shaking her head in order to get rid of all her bad feelings. "Guess we should get going" she said as she walked. "You feel the change in the air, feel hostile" she said as she walked trying to find the enemies there.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: It's not a damn Staircase   It's not a damn Staircase EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:17 am

Jak {4}
Jak nodded as he had felt the change in the air also. It was a bit unsettling that even though it felt hostile already. It actually felt a lot more apparent all of a sudden. Like it got stronger. He looked behind them thinking maybe something is coming from behind. Before they had chosen the path at the fork.

There was nothing there it seemed and he turned back around as they continued to walk along the path. "Something does not seem right..." he said for a moment.

Coaster carried out 4 launched of one Black Spiral :
It's not a damn Staircase Diglet11 , It's not a damn Staircase Escape10 , It's not a damn Staircase Gyro_b10 , It's not a damn Staircase Trap_s10
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: It's not a damn Staircase   It's not a damn Staircase EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:43 am

Noel stopped Jak with her foot and looked at the ground. She then saw something pop from the ground with a item in it's head. "Hey I know you" she said as the pokemon disappeared into the ground and popped up away from them. "This is a random feral pokemon me and my friend Lumina met. It likes to play games with item's" she said as she looked at Jak. "Wanna give it a go?" She asked thinking it would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: It's not a damn Staircase   It's not a damn Staircase EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:52 am

Jak {0} Rolls sapped energy -7 however its locked to 0

Jak saw the pokemon pop out of the ground after Noel had stopped him. She stated she knew this pokemon and that it likes to play games with items. "Sure I'll give it a go." he said with a smile.

"So what do I do?" he asked as he looked back towards the pokemon with the item. He was quite curious to what this pokemon does with the items.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: It's not a damn Staircase   It's not a damn Staircase EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:08 am

Noel just shrugs. "All you do is try and get the item as he pops up and down" she points as he goes into a pattern. "He goes into a pattern so it's not that hard to get the item's. He gets mad if you cheat though so I guess you should just try and grab it when he pops up" Noel said as she leaned on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: It's not a damn Staircase   It's not a damn Staircase EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:23 am

Jak {0}
Jak nodded as he was ready to play the game. He looked at the pokemon as it dove under ground and popped up a few times. Jak was a bit slow trying to grab the items at first.
Random number (1,100) :

((OOC: Note each attempt gets higher chance due to him noticing a slight pattern))

Jak attempts to grab the item from diglett as it comes up. It had a TM Move as it came up from the ground.
Random number (1,100) :
55+ grants item

After his first attempt he watches the diglett come up a couple times and attempts the grab again on the next item, a trap scarf
Random number (1,100) :
40+ grants item

His final attempt he goes for the escape Orb
Random number (1,100) :
20+ gains item
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: It's not a damn Staircase   It's not a damn Staircase EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:02 am

Noel watched as Jak grabbed some of the item's but didn't get the last one. The pokemon still taunted him by going up and down from the ground but it seems to get bored and tried to leave. Noel noticing this just shrugged it off. It left the item considering Jak had one the game getting most of the item's "well that was fun" she said as she kicked off the wall and walked over to Jak. "What did ya get" she asked not really concerned with the item's he got.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's not a damn Staircase   It's not a damn Staircase Empty

Back to top Go down

It's not a damn Staircase
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next