Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Arashi the Shinx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Adopting Arashi the Shinx Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Arashi the Shinx   Adopting Arashi the Shinx EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:45 pm

» Name: Arashi
» Gender: Female
» Species: #403 Shinx, The Flash Pokemon
» Affiliation/Rank: Wanderer

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Well, I really want to have another character, but I don't have the Poke to do so, and I haven't been RPing as much, either. So, two solutions popped into my head. The first being just RP more, but I wanted a character sooner. Second solution, adoption. So I went to the adoption, looking for a girl, since I want to try out RPing as a girl, and looked for a Pokemon with a personality and history I could work with. I found Arashi, thinking "Hmm, a Shinx, oh what harm would it be to check out." I clicked, and I knew that I could totally do something with her.

» Sample of roleplay: There was a storm going on all around the Electric type. The cold rain was pouring down on her blue and black fur, and lightning was hitting tree after tree. The Shinx looked around, trying to find something to use as shelter. Not that she didn't mind the rain and thunder, it's just that looking for a way to thrive in the gale was just another challenge for her. Arashi loved challenges, and she loves adventure. She was only in the forest, known to many as Pecha Forest, because she wanted to explore it, not for any treasure, but instead just for the sake of adventure.

The Electric type looked around, but couldn't find any caves or even any holes in the trees. Arashi looked up, and had a splendid idea, at least to her anyways. She looked around, quickly trying to find some branches, and finding some low ones to her left, began to climb. The Flash Pokemon continued with bounds and leaps, her joy and daring expressed obviously on her face. Her grin was as wide as ever, and her tail was waving against the wind. She soon got to where the canopy was, and where her destination was. In the leaves, there was a large branch covered on most sides by leaves. She cheered on the branch, and rustled some of the leaves. She knew that the tree could be struck down by lightning at any moment, but wasn't that the point? Arashi looked down upon the ground, where there were small baby Pokemon playing in the mud, their parents trying to get them inside their homes. The Shinx grinned at the spectacle before her eyes, remembering the days when she was playful, though staying in and around her home in Grassveil. Soon after, she fell asleep on the branch, dozing off to the sounds of rain and thunder.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2906-up-for-adoption-arashi-the-shinx
» Levels of existing characters: Jake the Tepig - 11
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Adopting Arashi the Shinx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Arashi the Shinx   Adopting Arashi the Shinx EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:27 am

-Accepted-
Back to top Go down

Adopting Arashi the Shinx
Page 1 of 1