Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

All Your Titles Are Belong To Us

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

All Your Titles Are Belong To Us Empty
PostSubject: All Your Titles Are Belong To Us   All Your Titles Are Belong To Us EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 4:28 am

25 - 5 = 20 energy

Geo, a Sylveon, had decided to spend another day in Pecha Forest. This was not long after she became a Sylveon. The event had given her confidence, which helped her become a better ninja. Though Geo had not been wearing her ninja headband this time. This time she simply wanted to have a relaxing time in the forest. If her last time out wasn't stressful enough. Even though it would almost inevitably be crashed by some pokemon. Oh well, if anything using Sand Attack and fleeing was always an option.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: All Your Titles Are Belong To Us   All Your Titles Are Belong To Us EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:34 pm

19 - 5= 14 Energy
(Hope you don't mind that I'm using my Eevee, Uthinare.)
Uthinare had come to Pecha to avoid ruckus, and because this place was a dungeon, it was possible for her to lie down, rest, and clear her thoughts. No Pokemon came here if they weren't in the guild, mostly because of the wild Pokemon, but the young Eevee didn't listen to what the non-guild teams told her. "Don't go into a dungeon!" They would yell at her. Uthinare would yell at them to shut up and go away. She came back to earth from her thoughts. "Geez... those 'mon were annoying." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: All Your Titles Are Belong To Us   All Your Titles Are Belong To Us EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 4:02 pm

(not a problem :3)

Geo heard a grumble, rushing to see it's source. Shortly thereafter she heard some words she couldn't make out, jumping into the trees and jumping branch to branch to find the source. It perhaps could have been faster to use the ground, but Geo wanted to practice as a ninja, and this was one way to do it. Below she saw an eevee. "Heey!" She dropped down to the ground in front of Uthinare, "My name's Geo. It's nice to meet you!" She hadn't considered the possibility that this pokemon may be here to be alone, but it was too late at this point.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: All Your Titles Are Belong To Us   All Your Titles Are Belong To Us EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:22 pm

"Gaah!" Uthinare stumbled back at the Sylveon that startled her. "Oh. My apologies. I'm Uthinare, but you may call me Uthi. Nice to meet you." The Eevee smiled. Geo had given her quite a fright. All that aside, Geo looked friendly, and Uthinare didn't think Sylveon were very common in Pecha, so she had to be from town.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: All Your Titles Are Belong To Us   All Your Titles Are Belong To Us EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:22 am

Geo laughed, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you like that. So, Uthi is it? What brings you out here? I just came to relax and whatnot..." She pulled a ninja headband out of her bag, "plus I've been training as a ninja, so I figure whatever creatures might be in modest Pecha Forest aren't really a threat to me." She stretched as a beam of sun rolled over her back, basking in the warmth.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: All Your Titles Are Belong To Us   All Your Titles Are Belong To Us EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 6:15 pm

(All your characters are belong to me; I've purchased the character Uthinare from the user MoonDust and thus will be taking over active threads :D)

Uthinare considered how to respond carefully. She didn't want to just say she wanted to be alone, because that seemed pretty rude. But she didn't want to lie either. "I was hoping to relax as well. Too much commotion in town and Pecha Forest is nice today." She said rather straightforwardly. Maybe the sylveon would be pleasant company if they had the same interest in just relaxing. Not quite as good for clearing one's thoughts as being alone, but maybe having some company would do good.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: All Your Titles Are Belong To Us   All Your Titles Are Belong To Us EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:04 pm

"Oh, that's nice. I mean, that we're both here to relax... It would certainly be annoying if something were to make it harder to relax, but I doubt-" like clockwork, a drizzle began to fall on Geo who had been standing under a small clearing with no trees to shield her from the rain, "...I stand corrected." Geo sat down, and her head drooped, "Well, looks like I can cross relaxation off my list... Natural or rain dance, either way this sucks..." She sat in the drizzle which began to turn into rain, accepting the soaking wet fate she had in store.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: All Your Titles Are Belong To Us   All Your Titles Are Belong To Us EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:49 pm

Uthinare, who was under the shade of a tree and thus was not getting nearly as wet, tilted her head. "It sucks less over here. So....unless you're enjoying getting soaked, you should probably get under a tree." She suggested, looking up to emphasize how little rain was leaking through the tree cover. "Come on, you're a sylveon, not a vaporeon."
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: All Your Titles Are Belong To Us   All Your Titles Are Belong To Us EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:58 pm

Sylveon coughed, "I'm gonna get a cold, aren't I..." She sat until she was completely drenched, "It doesn't make a difference now. I'm not getting any wetter at this point." She laughed, "Might as well enjoy it now!" She jump in a muddy puddle, giggling, "It's been so long since I played in the rain. I feel like a kid again!" Her eyes sparkled with a certain youth, and her gaze dropped on Uthinare, with a big grin on her face. "It's great!"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: All Your Titles Are Belong To Us   All Your Titles Are Belong To Us EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 7:36 pm

Uthinare laughed nervously. "Yeeah....looks great. Dunno how appealing getting soaked and muddy is to me, though...." She trailed off for a moment. It sure looked like the sylveon was having fun, at least....but from what little of the rain she could feel, it was a bit cold. Besides, it seemed childish to splash around in the rain and mud.

"But clearly you're enjoying your self. To each their own." She continued. If the sylveon wanted to get soaked and filthy, who was Uthinare to judge?
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: All Your Titles Are Belong To Us   All Your Titles Are Belong To Us EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:04 am

Geo snorted, "Haha, it really is fun. But if it's not your thing that's understandable. I'd offer to help keep you dry but I dont have an umbrella or anything. Sorry I couldn't help out more." She paused, "Well, on the bright side, I won't have to worry about getting wet now." She straighened up, trying to not show that she was slightly disappointed this pokemon wasn't about to join her frivolous exploit frolicking in the mud.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: All Your Titles Are Belong To Us   All Your Titles Are Belong To Us EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:02 pm

Uthinare nodded to the sylveon. "No, you won't. But you may want to worry about getting dry." She paused and looked up to see if the rain was coming through her tree any worse. Nope, she was still moderately safe from being soaked for the time being. Unless Geo decided to shake off near her....

"And don't worry about me. The trees make good enough umbrellas." She assured, pointing a paw up to the tree canopy.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: All Your Titles Are Belong To Us   All Your Titles Are Belong To Us EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:30 am

Geo nodded, "maybe you're right..." she said, shaking off, not aware of her proximity to UthininiIdontcareaboutthespelling Uthinare, however luckily it wasn't enough to soak this pokemon, despite possibly being an annoyance. Geo looked around, "Well, sure, but what about getting from tree to tree? The puddles? You still might get a bit more soaked than you seem to want to."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: All Your Titles Are Belong To Us   All Your Titles Are Belong To Us EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:20 am

Uthinare shrugged off the minor drops of water that had gotten to her, thankful she was not being pelted with the full force of the rain. "Who says I need to get from tree to tree? I could just stay here and wait the rain out, maybe take a little nap." She said, though she doubted she'd be able to sleep with the sounds of the rain around....and the sounds of the sylveon wouldn't help either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Your Titles Are Belong To Us   All Your Titles Are Belong To Us Empty

Back to top Go down

All Your Titles Are Belong To Us
Page 1 of 1