Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Count Your Blessings

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Count Your Blessings Empty
PostSubject: Count Your Blessings   Count Your Blessings EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:19 am

Count Your Blessings 8sYQcVT Sierra

Boring day... BORING DAY! She wanted to shout it out, but she didn't feel like being the center of attention... again.

It had been a solid week since teaming up with Fang and Rally, and things were... quiet. Both of the other members of the unofficial team Wild Charge were off on their own personal matters, which left the de facto leader in a slump on top of the plaza fountain. It became her usual nap spot, in the middle of the humdrum of the town, for some odd reason.

As she rested, her eyes darted back and forth between shops... internally, her mind was working out routes to move in and... attain items unnoticed, but a mental slap quieted those compulsions. It had been weeks since she had performed any form of petty theft, and quite frankly, it was hard to control. It was almost like an addiction, one she learned to deal with under threat of a Skarmory's beak, and she still maintained it to this day. Still, the idea caused her tail to twitch impatiently. She hoped something would stir up some trouble, before she ended up getting into trouble herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count Your Blessings   Count Your Blessings EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:24 am

Clara had been very afraid as she walked into the hustle and bustle of Green veil town. She desperately hoped that it wouldn't be this hectic, but indeed it was. She looked down as she walked, trying to stay completely hidden as she walked through the street. This however caused her to bump into something nearby after tripping. Upon further inspection she landed face first in a fountain and frantically tried to hide, her face red with embarrassment and fear.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Count Your Blessings   Count Your Blessings EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:33 am

Noel was where she liked to be on top of a roof with her arm's crossed and her back to the wall as she had her eye's closed. She was really high up so no normal Pokemon would cross her path as she waited here. She was wearing her black long coat with her red scarf along her neck and going down her back. Her bag was empty at her side and she let out a small sigh. She still her bandages on her left arm and right leg. Also one long one around her stomach.

She decided she had enough of this roof and walked to the other edge as she looked below her. She sees nothing much down there as she walks over and jumps down to the fountain. She lands with one paw on the ground and on one knee. Even though she was hurt she was still powerful and fast so something like this was nothing to her as she walked over to the fountain.

She looks at a Pokemon who seemed to of gotten stuck in the fountain wondering how that could of happened Noel rushed over there. She grabs the Pokemon and places them on the ground. "You ok?" She asked not knowing how it had gotten stuck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count Your Blessings   Count Your Blessings EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:43 am

Clara had been very shocked when she was removed from the fountain and placed outside of it by a nearby Lucario. She currently was wearing nothing and was shivering from how cold the water was. She never liked water. "Yeah... I'm fine..." she said embarrasssed as she would have normally tried to run or say nothing, yet this Lucario helped her. "Clara... uh... I'm... Clara" She struggled to say as she tried to cower.

Last edited by Clara Sapphire on Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count Your Blessings   Count Your Blessings EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:48 am

-Splash!-

Her head swiveled to the Ralts that had clumsily toppled into the fountain. She had to bite her tongue to suppress a giggle, as individual A falling into body of water B was always humorous to her in one form or another. Yet, she was getting better at being considerate, and she began to compel herself to get up from her ledge to wander on over to help.

That was, before the sudden movements of a black robed Lucario swept in, pick up the Ralts, and set her down. The result was a bit of contortion in her face... she wasn't too gung ho about Lucarios in general; their overzelousness to justice sometimes getting in the way of their gut feelings... not coming from personal experience, she swears.

On the flip side... Sierra sighed a bit. Rally. The Riolu was a good sort, even if she had those justice values instilled in her. It was those values that Sierra wanted to achieve, even if these darned law-preachers put her down. Still... she shook off the new visitor's biased views. If a Riolu can be gut-feeling, and a Skarmony could not be a complete hardtail, then maybe this Lucario could be less holier then thou? And besides... she really was curious as to how the Ralts ended up in the fountain. For the moment, however, she spectated and made astute observations.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Count Your Blessings   Count Your Blessings EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:59 am

Noel smiled at the Pokemon and scratched the back of her head. "Heh no need to get embarrassed, I'm Noel nice to meet you" she said as she looked up at the top of the fountain where she took note of a random Shinx sitting on the top. She took note of the Shinx staring at her and the Ralts and gave a small wave to the Shinx. "Yo" was all she said her normal greeting.

She then wondered how this Ralts had gotten into the fountain and decided to ask. "Wanted to go for a swim huh?" She joked deciding she would probably correct Noel about how she ended up in the fountain. Or she'd find out that the Pokemon just wanted to swim in the fountain which wouldn't be the weirdest things she had ever seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count Your Blessings   Count Your Blessings EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:01 am

Clara instantly became flustered when she suggested that and shook her head as fast as she could, "No... I'm just... clumsy... ok" she said as she looked down and slowly began trying to hide as this Lucario was now intimdating her at the thought of what this pokemon was capable of, especially considering Clara's abilities. She cursed herself inside for falling in the fountain and starting all of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count Your Blessings   Count Your Blessings EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:08 am

One could almost hear Sierra's mind shatter as the word 'Yo' slipped past her ears... and it was then, she finally lost it. "Okay, I'm done! I must've died, got sent to purgatory by Arceus, and now I'm here! Lucario's not speaking in high Pokéspeak? Skarmory's not being complete and total jerks? Impromptu exploration teams? Is this town's happiness turned to like... fifty!?" She blinked... sweat drop rolling down the back of her head as she finally regained her sanity.

"I... um... uh... yeah, sorry." She giggled innocently, and promptly sat her rear down. Well, now that she made herself the center of attention... -again-, she smirked to the Ralts. "Hey, least everyone's staring at the kooky Shinx now, instead of you~" She smiled, then gave a puzzled face. "You, Lucario. Start talking. I thought Lucarios were all about justice and formality and... the aura..." She waved her paws in the air wavily as a gesture... or jesture. "And such. Why so..... casual?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Count Your Blessings   Count Your Blessings EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:16 am

"Heh that's alright a lot of us have some uhh are you ok?" She asks the Shinx a bit puzzled by it's behavior but decided it wasn't that important at the time until it started talking to Noel. She knew it was female by the tone of her voice and was confused by her choice if question. Was it really so bad she was a Lucario and casual her mother was normally the same and Noel had based most of her personality on that.

"Well I don't know who you met nor who you talked to about this, but I was taught justice and formalities were something you never needed. I was told to follow my heart or more importantly my instincts no matter what these will never let me down" she said with a confident smirk. As to why she was casual she felt she said why before. "Plus no one wants to hear about a skill only my and some other species can do" she then remembered something "well most of the time" she said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count Your Blessings   Count Your Blessings EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:19 am

Clara did not know what was happening right now but the Shinx seemed nice enough. She then gave a small smile to the Lucario before climbing on the fountain and sitting her rear next to the Shinx, trying to make a friend like her mom told her to. "So uh... I'm... Clara..." She said extremely nervous, wanting to befriend this pokemon. She had never really done so before, more so choosing to hide, but she just felt something positive from this SHinx and wanted to try and get to know her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count Your Blessings   Count Your Blessings EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:45 am

Sierra listened to the Lucario's reasoning... before chuckling. "Heh, I suppose. Although, if I had a Poké for every time a 'proper' Lucario, hypothetically, says 'aura' in their casual conversation, I'd be able to bail myself out of my debt with my dear friend." She snrks, before tilting her head.

The Shinx was... small, from Clara's first observations. The little lion-like pokémon was scrawny by all standards of the word, but she seemed to be a bit leaner as a result. Her expression was open, yet unknown... like a bag of tricks. She sat on her haunches a bit differently then some, with her hind legs braced a little higher then a relaxed position. An expert wilderness Pokémon would recognize the stance as a one of passive awareness, a position that could turn into a pounce at the drop of a coin.

There was a bit of a pause... before she shrugged. "So, Ralts falling into water isn't a daily occurrence... I should know. What's the special occasion?" The shinx grinned bashfully, full of overconfidence, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Count Your Blessings   Count Your Blessings EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:52 am

"Eh I tend to avoid it, might make people jealous." She says with a smirk Noel was never one be as one would say 'Proper' But she still knew right from wrong and someone sitting in a fountain was wrong to her but she also wondered where this fountain had come from wasn't here the last time she was here but that might if been because her last time here was a while ago. "Has it really been that long" she asks herself as her focus goes back to the conversation.

"I'm sure none of us will try and jump you, You can relax" Noel said almost instantly identifying the stance that the shiinx had taken. Noel was trained by her mother in many ways so something like this was nothing new to her. Neither was dealing with wild type's such as this Pokemon.

"Well she said she tripped" she said identifying clumsy with a trip but still didn't a hundred percent believe that was the cause at the time but decided it wasn't important.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count Your Blessings   Count Your Blessings EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 8:36 pm

Clara looked down ashamed when they accused this of her. She kept thinking if she didnt fall into the fountain and said. "I was trying not to be seen, and I tripped" she said looking at the Shinx, trying her best to 'befriend' it. Clara was very small by Ralts standards, one might easily confuse her for a child because of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count Your Blessings   Count Your Blessings EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:35 am

Sierra fidgeted as the Lucario made the comment on her sitting style, and she gave a bit of a frown. Her position, however, did not change. "Sorry about that... force of habit. It's uncomfortable NOT for me to sit like this." There was a bit of a tail flick, and a sly grin. "But good on you to notice it. I don't plan on doing anything with the stance, mainly a... remnant, of the years of wilderness living." She gave a small chuckle. The wilderness was a nasty place, depending on region, so a Pokémon with the ability to cope in it is rival to those with street smarts.

Eventually, Sierra did go back into a prone position, yet still in a posture that could be considered 'prepared' by all standards of the word. As she listened to the Ralts, she gave the small Pokémon a quick rundown, trying to pick up any clues about her. She didn't seem like a street rat in Sierra's mind, which was one less thing to not worry about. "I can understand the not hidden thing, unless the goal is for something devious. Fortunately, I don't think devious is on your list... and if it was, it definitely isn't with an Aura Zealot looming about." She smirked, taking another playful word jab at the Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Count Your Blessings   Count Your Blessings EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:50 am

Noel smirks. "Ah so a street smart Shinx, can't say I've ever met one before now" she said as she put her hands in her coat pockets. "Heh I understand even now I'm sometimes found in a alert stance" she said while she was growing up she got a few civilised skills so she acted better then most at the time but was still a bit weird when it came to others.

"Yup I'm gonna catch ya so you better watch out" she said laughing not believe in her own words as a devilish smirk crosses her face as she focuses her power in her paw. She was using a technique she had gotten in the forest and she was about to use it to pull a prank. A blue aura surrounded Sierra as Noel lifted her up with psychic.

"Wow I didn't know you could fly" Noel says as she lifts the Shinx in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Count Your Blessings   Count Your Blessings Empty

Back to top Go down

Count Your Blessings
Page 1 of 1