Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Tea for Three

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Tea for Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tea for Three   Tea for Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Tea for Three - Page 2 Ivsn4KU Rally

Rally rushed back to the inn, wanting to make sure that her thanks to her friends was not going to cause an issue. She rushed along towards the inn through the market, the hustle and bustle of the area causing a slight problem; though only mid-day, the marketplace was rather crowded, and in her rush to get to the inn and book her room not for herself anymore, but for two more, Rally did not give enough focus to suppressing her aura-based abilities.

A crate split open, its wooden frame smashed to pieces.

Rally had lost control due to the sensory overload of aura stimulus. Unable to take the pain of it, she ended up stumbling, crashing head-first into a nearby crate with enough force to break it open. "Hey, are you okay?" Several pokémon responded to the crash, rushing over to check on the little Riolu.
Tea for Three - Page 2 RODXDf7 "I'm okay," Rally responded, clearly not. "I was just admiring this great crate and got a bit carried away, that's all." Coming to her senses, Rally placed a hand on her head, clearly in pain.

"Little girl, are you sure you're gonna be okay?" The voice came from behind the stall, a deep, scratchy voice. Looking up, Rally saw a Slowking bending over her, immediately causing her to blush and back away in terror. once a couple meters back, she knelt on the ground and bowed several times.
Tea for Three - Page 2 OgILvRT "Hoe~! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

The Slowking let out a hearty laugh. "You can relax, little girl. That crate was mostly empty. I'm just glad you're okay." The Slowking walked around his stall before helping her to her feet. "You should be a bit more careful; not everyone will be okay with you accidentally crashing through their property." The Slowking let out a hearty laugh before pushing Rally off on her way.

Going at a more cautious pace and focusing on controlling her sixth sense, Rally made sure to make a mental note to go back to that stall and try to pay for the damages. Arriving at the inn, Rally walked up to the front desk, where a Furret was managing a large number of Sentret as they shuffled about, making sure all of their customers were pleased. "Oh, hello again, Ms. Rally. Did you need something? Is there anything broken or torn in your room?" The Furret asked in a happy yet rather rushed tone.
Tea for Three - Page 2 Ivsn4KU "No, ma'am, everything seems alright. I actually wanted to ask if it would be alright for me to add two more people to the room."

"Two more people..." The Furret looked over a large book in front of her, at least as tall as she herself was from head to toe. "You are in room 3§, yes?"
Tea for Three - Page 2 Ivsn4KU "Yes, ma'am."

"Room 3§...Room 3§...There shouldn't be anything wrong with that" she replied, a joyful smile on her furry face.
Tea for Three - Page 2 H2E2QCH "Really?" Rally asked with glee.
"Of course. Just tell me their names and I'll add them to the books."
Tea for Three - Page 2 Ivsn4KU "They are Oerba Yun Fang, a Charmander, and Sierra, a Shinx."

"A Charmander and a Shinx...Wonderful. I've added them in and will send them up when they arrive."
Tea for Three - Page 2 YuGUOJj "Thank you very much, ma'am."

"No trouble at all, dearie." With that, Rally happily went down the hall to the ladder. She ascended the latter carefully; she knew it was same, but she thought it better to be careful. Hopping off at the third level, she walked along the hall to her room, a large room with a mossy floor and large straw-pile beds. She made sure to check her head. No bumps. She was lucky that she hadn't been hurt. She made sure all of her belongings were over to one side before heading back out to get a drink of water...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Three   Tea for Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Fang looks at Sierra as she said she didn't know what she should done and fang one had one real suggestion. "Well if you have no idea what to do then just keep walking around you will find something eventually all you need to do is keep looking for it." Fang says as she takes another drink of the tea content with what she would say.

When fang heard what Rally said her mind went to a dark place. What she wanted to say was, 'go back in time and fix mistakes I had witnessed with my own eyes.' But she refrained from saying that, they didn't need to know this fact at all. "Become stronger then my father" was all she said decided that was enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Three   Tea for Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:13 pm

Tea for Three - Page 2 8sYQcVT Sierra

Per usual, Fang's advice was... helpful, but a little misplaced... she always seemed to have a more general answer, and it really wouldn't work for-

Rally wrote:
Tea for Three - Page 2 Ivsn4KU If you could do anything, what would you want to do?

She froze. What... what 'did' she want to do? It was a question that left a lot to be desired. The Shinx thought very carefully... was it friends? To be useful? To do something? All of it was true, but... it spanned a little deeper then that.

Images flashed in her mind... of her cubmates. Of her parents and the other Luxrays. The pride back home. The... schism. The very reason why she left. It was because... because nobody could agree. Nobody could come together for a plan. Was... was that it...? Was that what she wanted to become?

She looked to Rally... then to Fang... Honestly... there was something she could trade with the Riolu. She had the kindness of a citizen, even if her shyness... and Sierra had mettle. They both had something to offer... but she wanted to set her sights on something big... something life changing.

Standing up, she gave the proudest, most dignified stance that she could, puffed out her chest, and declared... "I want to be a leader!"

That was it... that's what she wanted to be... a leader~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Three   Tea for Three - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:01 am

Tea for Three - Page 2 Ivsn4KU Rally

Rally was unsure of what to say. This was the first time Fang had mentioned her father, which surprised Rally as she had expected the answer to be "To defeat Noel". At the same time, Sierra had named a monumental goal, one Rally felt was much larger than her own. She took another sip of her tea and looked out the window; the sky was on the verge of a beautiful sunset. "Well," she started, "to be a leader, I guess you need pokémon you can rely on and the will to surpass any obstacle." Rally turned her head back to Sierra and Fang. "In a way, we all have the same dream; to become strong enough to walk the path we believe in. Even though the end of the path is different, we all are headed in the same direction. If nothing else, that at least gives us all a way to connect to each other. My auntie would tell me the stories about all of their adventures, but would always close them in the same way: 'and with the end of that adventure, we set off on a new one.' I guess she always ended it that way as a way of telling me that our goals are not the end of the story, only the end of a chapter. So why don't we all write some chapters together? I think...I think I would like to call you both 'friend'."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Three   Tea for Three - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:26 am

Fang nods at this they all needed to gain strength to accomplish their goal strength was the best thing one could have it meant you had power to do something in the world, to be a leader was something not everyone could do but she felt like this shinx could do it. While Fang was going to have to be the leader if her clan later on in life once she got stronger.

Fang nodded with a small smirk. "You can call me a friend if you wish, you two Sierra." This was most likely the most she had said so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Three   Tea for Three - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:45 am

There was a blink... Fang didn't laugh at her? She even... considered her a friend? She looked to both of them... was this... was this what it meant then? Could she...? She had to try.

Stepping up, she looked at Rally, smiling. "I... can do one better then friend, if you want. You want to become a great explorer? I think I can help you with that... even if we aren't part of the guild, we can be our own team." She pads around the room, grinning.

"So what if we get pushed away by the 'good guys' who bring all the happiness to the world? The guild is just one way to be something... but we can be our own light. Our own exploration team. Just a couple of... 'misfits', as it were." She grinned, and looked to Fang.

"We could use you as well, even if I KNOW we're gunna trade claws once and awhile. You're a hearty fighter, and you've been friends with Rally. It'll support her." She nodded, before returning to her spot. "We can branch out, go beyond the guild. We can explore what we want, when we want, together. True, free explorers. What... what do you two say?" She nodded... that... that was a good speech, right? Like her father always gave? She hoped so... this was her first steps as a leader... she had to make it count.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Three   Tea for Three - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:02 am

Tea for Three - Page 2 RODXDf7 Rally

"Hoe~?" Rally's eyes went wide, her expression otherwise unchanged. The few moments went by as hours for the aura pokémon, who then let out a startled scream. "Hoee~?!? Y-Y-You w-w-w-want me t-to j-j-join you o-on a t-t-team? R-Really" Rally was not prepared for this moment. She was just hoping to be their friends, and had not expected an invitation like that one. It was too much for her to handle. She was not prepared. In a matter of moments, Rally stumbled backward, fell on her back, and had fallen unconscious, a happy-yet-confused expression painted on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Three   Tea for Three - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:05 am

Fang smirked at this challenge. "Well someone should keep you in check, better be me" she said as a sort of agreement to join. Though when she noticed the signature embarrassed scream Rally had shown a lot and looked at her faint on her back. Fang walked over and waved a claw in front of her face. "Guess she wasn't prepared for that" fang says with a small smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Three   Tea for Three - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:17 am

((Insert ! sfx here))

< ! >

Sierra looked down at the spirals in Rally's eyes, then laughed. I guess that was a yes then! Their own team.... as she thought about it, it made her feel empowered... strengthened, ready for anything. It was a good thing Fang came along with her words of advice to check her, and she grinned.

"Sure, sure... well... if we aren't doing an official guild team, I guess we don't have to worry about an application... but Poké will be tight." She thinks. "I guess we can always sell the things we earn ourselves, but we're gunna need a merchant." Her thoughts were going way back, to... someone she may know. "Let's... not worry about it now, but if we do end up with enough Poké to... uh... pay off a loan, I may know a 'mon." She grinned sheepishly. Whatever she meant by that, Fang would not get the answer tonight.

Sierra waited until Rally was logically thinking again, till offering her paw. "I... I will say though... it probably won't be through the guild. Both of us are weary about that, Fang and I, so we're just gunna have to run our own business. But, if you think you're up for it... I think we have a team here." She nods, seeming to put her trust in these two finally. "Now we just need... a name."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Three   Tea for Three - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:30 am

Tea for Three - Page 2 NZLDXpu Rally

It took a while, but eventually, Rally regained consciousness. At this time, Sierra made mention of forming a team once again, specifically about it not occurring through the guild. Rally's head was still a bit fuzzy, so she just listened as the Shinx continued on.

Tea for Three - Page 2 8sYQcVT "Now we just need... a name."

Rally thought to herself about various name ideas, placing a hand on her chin as she did. A name? Well, we would need one, I guess...it would have to be something relevant to all of us... Rally pondered a while longer, not sure what to suggest.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Three   Tea for Three - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:33 am

Fang hears about a certain 'mon' but decided not to pushed her now found teammate into telling her but at the sound of a name she thought of a few things. All the names wouldn't work though so she shrugged at this. "I have nothing" she said as she returned to her position leaning on the wall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Three   Tea for Three - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:40 am

It took Sierra a little bit, but she thought she found one. It was something that could have a lot of different meanings.

"Team Wildclaw" She stated, starting her room pacing once more. It was starting to be a bad habit. "I know you aren't necessarily wild, Rally, but technically none of us are anymore. Consider it a bit of an... homage." She grins. "We're untame. The guild doesn't need to tell us what to do, when we can do whatever we like. We're fierce, free, and threatening. We can make an impact, and do a lot good to those who need it. We may not get the benefits of being grouped, but we don't get the detriments either. We're all a family, together as one. A Pride of loyalty, of honor... and of justice. Team Wildclaw."

She spun around, and smiled to both of them. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Three   Tea for Three - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:47 am

Fang thinks it over for a second, while the name did make some sense for her and Sierra both being wild and having claws to cut other's 29th. Didn't make sense for Rally though since she was not wild nor did she seem to have claws at the moment though she knew once rally became a Lucario she'd have spikes. "To be honest I don't care what we are called. As long as we stay together I'd be happy" fang says with a hint of a smile on her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Three   Tea for Three - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:51 am

Tea for Three - Page 2 NZLDXpu Rally

"Hoe~?" Rally thought long and hard about the name. Wild Claw...It does not really have any connection to me; it sounds more like something Auntie would use as a nickname. Then again, it does make sense for Sierra and Fang... Rally turned to face her friends. "I guess that name would work..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Three   Tea for Three - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:56 am

Sierra nodded at Fang. She knew the Charmander wouldn't really care that much... so that was something. However, she did look to Rally... she seemed hesitant. Remember what her parents taught her from long ago, she sat down in front of Rally, smiling. "Well, what do you want, then? If we are to be a team, then we should handle this like siblings~. In a polite, detailed matter, that ends in wrestling." She held a pregnant pause for a second, before bursting into laughter.

"I'm kidding Rally... but seriously. What idea did you have? I'm curious." There was... something interesting about Sierra. Fang or even Rally might have noticed. She seemed... mature, calm even, as she spoke. When it came down to those close to her, her entire attitude shifted when a problem arose. And it showed here. She wanted Rally to express her thoughts about the name, and see if there was one she may prefer.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Three   Tea for Three - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:01 am

Fang let out a small chuckle at this remembering how the other kid's in her clan did that, all it was for her is fun to watch nothing more nor less she'd never try to do something like that. "Yes I agree with the now calm kitten what do you think" fang says with a smirk for some reason Sierra seemed to bring out the kid in her, something the thought she threw away a long time ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea for Three   Tea for Three - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea for Three
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: