Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Once Again Into the Breach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Once Again Into the Breach Empty
PostSubject: Once Again Into the Breach   Once Again Into the Breach EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 6:06 am

Silverdawn sighed. How had she found her way here again? It was like fate was messing with her, to keep sending her into this dark forest that was filled with shadows and dangerous pokemon. Of course, Shadowhue Forest wasn't quite as bad as Pecha Forest. She shuddered at the thought of returning to the accursed forest. Most pokemon wouldn't understand her aversion to the place -it was a nice open forest that many liked to just take a walk in, but for Silverdawn the place was nothing but the beginning of her nightmares. It was, after all, the place where she had lost her sight forever -that would scar anyone, she thought.

She wasn't even sure what she was doing here in Shadowhue again. She was pulling back on exploring lately, now that her shops were beginning to fill up with items and explorers were actually bringing her more stock now that they knew about the place. She couldn't contend with the popular shops like Dandy's Boutique and the Grassveil Dojo, but she did have a good thing here at least. But she did like to stretch her scales now and again, and exploring was fun, if you ignored the constant danger that there might be a feral pokemon around the corner, anyway.

Addressed: None
Mentioned: None
Mood: meh
Word Count: 214
Notes: nope

"Speech" - 'Thoughts' - "Other's Speech"

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Into the Breach   Once Again Into the Breach EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 6:29 am

Once Again Into the Breach Ivsn4KU Rally

Once Again Into the Breach Ivsn4KU "So this is Shadowhue Forest," Rally thought out loud. "Auntie told me about this place once..." The shadows of the forest caused Rally's heart to begin to sink.
Once Again Into the Breach ZweMOJi"It really is dark. I'm going to have to use my Foresight a lot if I don't want to get hurt..." With her expectations unfortunately met, Rally entered the dark forest. Just as expected, Rally could barely see where she was going, and the many sounds of feral pokémon caused her little legs to move slow through the underbrush. Every once in a while, Rally let out a pulse of Aura, both as practice controlling it as well as to make sure she didn't walk into anything...or anyone...
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Into the Breach   Once Again Into the Breach EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 6:42 am

'Well, instead of just sitting here thinking, I suppose I should carry on my way. Perhaps I'll go to the Monochrome Ruins again and find some gravelrocks...' Silverdawn thought to herself.

She began to move through the forest, slithering along the leaf-filled ground. She could hear the leaves crunching and sliding underneath her and thought that the sound seemed rather sinister, if she hadn't known that she was making the sounds herself. She shook her head. Her thoughts had been rather dark lately, as if to match her missing vision. She needed to move past such attitudes, as they had only served to run her into trouble before.

She was so focused on her inner thoughts that she didn't sense the vibrations of an approaching pokemon until she had ran right into them, her head going right through the pokemon's legs and causing Silverdawn to hiss in surprise and coil up automatically. She accidentally wrapped around the pokemon's legs in reflex as she tried to figure out what had just happened.

Addressed: none
Mentioned: Rally
Mood: hehe
Word Count: 172
Notes: Oops. Tripped Rally up. heh Silverdawn's got her head in the clouds today.

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Into the Breach   Once Again Into the Breach EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 6:56 am

Once Again Into the Breach 5wwCQDj Rally

Rally continued along slowly. One of her pulses implied a nearby pokémon, but she wasn't quite sure...at least, not until said pokémon had passed between her legs and coiled around one of them.
Once Again Into the Breach 5wwCQDj "HOEE~!" Rally struggled to break free, but alas, she could not escape the pokémon's grasp. She was trapped, and yet she continued to struggle. "Let. Me. Go. Please~." There was nothing she could do but hope that whatever had her wasn't a feral...and wasn't going to eat her. Tears ran down her face as she continued her struggle, but no matter how hard she tugged, there was no sign of her leg budging nor of the pokémon holding her letting go.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Into the Breach   Once Again Into the Breach EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:01 am

Silverdawn recoiled as she realized that she was wrapped around a pokemon -a nonferal pokemon, as well. She backed away from the pokemon and tasted the air with her tongue. She identified the pokemon as a riolu.

"Oh, oh, OH... I... I'm so sorry!" Silverdawn stammered out. "I didn't mean to trip you up, dear. I'm afraid I quite wasn't watching where I was going... So sorry about that. A-are you ok, dear? Did I hurt you?" she added frantically, realizing that the riolu was crying.

Addressed: Rally
Word Count: 88

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Into the Breach   Once Again Into the Breach EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:10 am

Once Again Into the Breach ZweMOJi Rally

Rally scampered back a bit upon being released. Letting out another quick pulse, Rally realized she was dealing with an Ekans.
Once Again Into the Breach ZweMOJi "I-I'm okay..." Rally was stuttering, still shaken up by what had just transpired. Rally sniffled a bit, blushing as usual. Out of habit, Rally immediately turned toward the Ekans and bowed in a polite manner. "I am so sorry," she whimpered, her tears in her voice. "I can't really see where I am going in this dark forest, and so I'm using small bursts of aura to find my way about...but I guess I did it too little and did not sense your approach, and therefore could not get out of your way. I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Into the Breach   Once Again Into the Breach EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:20 am

Silverdawn shook her head at the riolu. "No, no, dear. Don't blame yourself. I should have sensed your footsteps... and I'M the one who ran into you..." Silverdawn sighed. "Anyway... My name is Silverdawn. I'm a shopkeeper over in Grassveil Town. I make flutes and sell miscellaneous supplies for exploring in dungeons. Who might you be?" she asked the riolu curiously.

Word Count: 63

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Into the Breach   Once Again Into the Breach EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:26 am

Once Again Into the Breach ZweMOJi Rally

"I'm...I'm Rally. I just got to Grassveil Town a few days ago." Rally was nervous, dragging her foot over the ground in a slow pattern as she held her left arm with her right behind her back. "I wanted to join the guild, but..." Rally audibly gulped. Why had it become her habit to tell her life story to total strangers? Well, she couldn't stop now, and didn't dare risk angering the Ekans. "I asked to join, but when they asked me about my team, I had to tell them I didn't have one. I guess I need to find a team before I can join..."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Into the Breach   Once Again Into the Breach EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:34 am

Silverdawn nodded at the riolu's -Rally's- words. "Oh, ok. I'd offer to join your team, but shopkeepers aren't allowed to be explorers... maybe because we'd be biased? I'm not sure why... it's just a rule I guess. Besides, I'm afraid even if I were able to join I wouldn't be much help, being blind and all," Silverdawn let out a light laugh, shrugging off her disability, even though it personally pained her to admit such a weakness.

Silverdawn tasted the air, wary of staying still for too long in the forest. "Anyway... what are you doing here? I'm just heading to Monochrome Ruins in search of gravelrocks, if you want to come with... You don't have to, of course, but I thought I would offer since we happened upon each other..." Silverdawn added in a friendly manner.

Word Count: 139

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Into the Breach   Once Again Into the Breach EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:45 am

Once Again Into the Breach Ivsn4KU Rally

Rally's eyes went wide as Silverdawn said she would join, only to frown again upon hearing it to be forbidden. She was even more shocked to hear that the Ekans was blind; it also didn't seem like a disability considering the circumstance.

"Anyway... what are you doing here?"

"Right! I had almost forgotten! I've come here in search of a great treasure. My Auntie said I would find something to help get me started as an explorer in this forest. She said it 'would inspire me to become a great adventurer, a treasure beyond belief', just like my mother, father, and Auntie had before me."

"I'm just heading to Monochrome Ruins in search of gravelrocks, if you want to come with... You don't have to, of course, but I thought I would offer since we happened upon each other..."

Rally was taken aback by the kind offer. "You don't think...I'll be a bother?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Into the Breach   Once Again Into the Breach EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:11 am

Silverdawn gave a hissy laugh at Rally's words. "That's silly... why would you be a bother? You don't seem like a bad pokemon at all. And even if you were, I think I could handle you," at these last words, Silverdawn flashed her sparkling, sharp fangs, as if to ward of any suspicions Rally had about attacking her.

"Anyway... if we're going to go, I'd suggest we get going. I may be blind, but I can feel the sun and I know it's got to be midday. We definitely don't want to be caught in Shadowhue Forest at night. We can stay the night at Monochrome Falls before proceeding to the Ruins tomorrow morning." Silverdawn went on casually, as if she had not just threatened Rally with her fangs.

Mood: mischievous
Word Count: 131
Notes: heheh wow Silverdawn is something, isn't she?

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Into the Breach   Once Again Into the Breach EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:27 am

Once Again Into the Breach MgA7Dqm Rally

"Hoee~..." Rally ticked, a bit uncomfortable by the thought of those teeth sinking into her. Rally looked up; the trees had blocked almost all of the light from the sun. It surprised her that this Silverdawn was able to feel the heat of the Day Star through all of the foliage. But when she had made mention of Monochrome Falls, Rally realized she hadn't heard about that place in the stories from her aunt at all. However, she pushed it to the back of her mind for now; Silverdawn had already begun to move forward, and Rally did not wish to be left behind. With light steps, Rally followed the Ekans further into the deep woods...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Into the Breach   Once Again Into the Breach Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Again Into the Breach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: