Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Misty adventure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Misty adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Noel slowly made her way through the hills covered by mist, hands at her side walking slowly her red scarf laid limp on her back as did the blue vest she wore, no wind seemed to come from the hill's or it was blocked Noel would know when she passed the hill, as she did she still felt no wind flow as she shrugged and walked on.

She was still slightly hurt from the battle lumina and her had but she showed no signs of it she seemed to be perfectly fine, she was slightly surprised that there was no real mist around would it show more later, she sighed not knowing and walked on.

She liked the silence of the area it kept her head clear as she walked thinking, she used her aura sense to see around though she felt like she didn't need to she used it so she could make it stronger
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:39 pm

Deimos merely nodded as a reaction to her offer, being able to work alongside, travel and explore with another individual who wasn't family, it'd most certainly be a nice change of pace. "I have no reason not to agree to that, it'd be a refreshing change, working with someone who isn't actually family" Deimos spoke as his response

For a moment, his thoughts drifted back home, considering he had mentioned family, he figured he might have just set himself up for some questions he didn't want to answer... he was hoping she wouldn't ask about it, and he'd likely just shift the focus of the question if he was asked.

Blade12 carried out 1 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
Misty adventure - Page 2 VhSczTg

Last edited by blade12 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:39 pm

The member 'blade12' has done the following action : Dices Roll

'Pricklemist Hill' :
Misty adventure - Page 2 QyPAWRt
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:46 pm

Noel was about to ask something but decided that he most likely would of done the same thing her other friends did and shift the conversation, so she just nodded as she looked over and picked a direction, so she walked that way hoping he would follow.

She walked for a short time before her eyes noticed something, she looks closer and sees a snake Pokemon sitting around doing nothing, she shrugged and figured she could walk around this Pokemon.

(30)
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:59 pm

Deimos pretty much decided to just follow, he had presumed that Noel, being a Lucario and all, had more experience than he did, as of such he was going to allow her to lead, while he just provides help as necessary. As he was following, he did notice what she had spotted, a snake Pokémon of some form, one that was quite easy to spot amongst the mist, it most certainly wasn't able to blend in well with the amount of easily visible colours within this terrain.

Seeing that Noel was going to go around it, Deimos followed suit and followed her, heading around the snake Pokémon instead of trying to engage it in battle, doing so would be pointless and a waste of energy. As he maneuvered around the snake Pokémon, Deimos spotted something resting on the ground, so naturally he moved over to see what it was... it appeared to be some sort of cloth, colored purple for some strange reason.

Figuring he might as well take it, he picked it up, and then made sure to catch up to Noel.

(9 energy)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:04 pm

Noel walked along before she got a small idea and reached into her bag, after some rummaging around in it she managed to pull out a small blue orb, feeling like they were a good distance away from the Pokemon she felt like she could use this without drawing attention.

She then looks for a spot with a small nod the looked at her new partner, "might want to take a few steps back" she said to him as she threw the orb over in a cleaning and waited for the items to show.

Rezikun carried out 10 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
Misty adventure - Page 2 MMgUbQF , Misty adventure - Page 2 EaYCu7Z , Misty adventure - Page 2 EaYCu7Z , Misty adventure - Page 2 FpGuFAI , Misty adventure - Page 2 MMgUbQF , Misty adventure - Page 2 La94TiN , Misty adventure - Page 2 YRyO4jt , Misty adventure - Page 2 GuVLWPS , Misty adventure - Page 2 UOYGJWn , Misty adventure - Page 2 BiMfolZ
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:18 pm

Having caught up to Noel not long before she turned to look towards him, he merely nodded and stepped back as she had instructed, he figured she was up to something, and that it would be best not to get in the way. He merely watched, somewhat surprised, as the orb's usage drew a large number of items towards them, he wasn't particularly expecting that to happen, but he most certainly was not going to complain about it occurring.

"That... most certainly seems quite useful, easy items" Deimos spoke, right now he felt somewhat outclassed, all he had found was some sort of cloth, where as she found a good variety of items with hardly expending any energy.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:25 pm

"Yup" Noel says as she picks up some of the items around the spot, she found another orb and was going to use it but decided that she should wait till she was in a better area don't want to get greedy, $she picked up the items before spotting two berries.

She looks at them and picks one up and points at the other, "want this one?" She asks him as she puts then other in her bag
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:37 pm

Deimos merely stood back and allowed her to collect the items without him getting involved, she found them so they're more or less hers unless she starts offering items. When she did offer an Oran berry, Deimos nodded somewhat before speaking. "If it's not a issue, I'll take it" Deimos spoke as a response, before walking over in order to collect the berry.

As he was walking over, a thought passed into his mind about asking her if she was aware of what the cloth was, so naturally that's what he decided to do. "By the way, I found this while you were going around the Seviper, I get the feeling it's something of some form of value, but I'm not certain of the specifics" Deimos spoke, making sure to show her the Reaper Cloth.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 3:24 pm

Noel looks as she has all the items on her bag so she decides to walk on, but she was stopped by her companion asking her about a cloth, she looks at it and she starts to think for a second, she remembered this from somewhere but couldn't put her finger on where.

She then remembered a book she read on something like this, "that is a reaper cloth it helps a certain Pokemon evolve" she says not remembering what Pokemon it was that evolved
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 3:32 pm

Reaper cloth... the name wasn't exactly familiar, but that was understandable really, considering he had no use for such an item anyway, considering the Absol species itself doesn't evolve. "guess I might be able to sell it or something to one I can use it then, since I wouldn't have much use of it" Deimos muttered to himself, before turning his focus back towards Noel, rather than his own thoughts.

"Thank you for that, due to living in seclusion, I lack knowledge regarding some forms of items, just as a heads up" Deimos spoke towards her, having no reason not to thank her for identifying the item.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 3:37 pm

Noel just shrugs "Ya I guess the right buyer would love to have that" she says as she places her hands above her head and walks onward toward whatever was in the direction she picked, she had a few thoughts of when she found that I'm the book but decided to push her thoughts away at the time.

"Huh no problem happy to help" Noel says with a smile as she keeps moving
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:32 pm

Deimos merely nodding in agreement to her original words about a buyer probably loving to get their hands on the Reaper cloth, the words made sound logical sense, a Ghost type Pokémon would certainly love to get their hands on such an item... well, presumably Ghost types anyway, Deimos wasn't aware of what type would benefit from the item, so it was merely a presumption that the beneficial type was Ghost.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:36 pm

Noel stretches slightly but winced in slight pain, she looks at her stomach the burn Mark there. "Heh I was able to hide it at the time, to bad it still hurts." Noel says quietly as she covers it with her blue vest, she didn't want others to know she got hurt badly from her last sparring match. She then points forward. "This way" She says to her ally as she walks onward
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:23 pm

At this point, Deimos merely nodded, he'd noticed the slight wince but he didn't intend to say anything about it... It wouldn't be right to try and intrude on what might be private matters. He merely found himself walking after her in silence, his thoughts being elsewhere... With his family, those he'd left behind.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:44 am

Noel walked onward as she looks at her bag, she wondered what that seed she had picked up was as she looks at it and identified what seed it was almost instantly. She laughed as she remembered the last time she had used a quick seed with her normal fast speed plus quick attack and this seed, it was easy to see she couldn't control her speed and ran right smack into a tree.

With a small chuckle she puts the seed away, she noticed something in the mist and walked over to it ready to jump if something jumped out at her.

(OOC:sorry for the late post I kinda forgot this was my thread)

Rezikun carried out 5 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
Misty adventure - Page 2 FpGuFAI , Misty adventure - Page 2 VfjsmA1 , Misty adventure - Page 2 QnHXvfj , Misty adventure - Page 2 SZ2M0hY , Misty adventure - Page 2 NMayw8K
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misty adventure   Misty adventure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Misty adventure
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next