Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Twinkle re-joins the team!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

Twinkle re-joins the team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Twinkle re-joins the team!   Twinkle re-joins the team! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lance walked up to the guild, feeling a small buzz in his shoulder. After the so-called sparring match with the Houndour in Rainfront, some of the Pokémon in the crowd came and gave him treatment, helping him recover from his wounds in the shoulder and reducing the pain in his shoulders to a small buzz. He also regained the ability to move his arms around, though they're still a little shaky at times.

Oh well, time will heal that.

Once he was recovered, he and Twinkle walked out of Rainfront, and back to Grassveil. He told her that he needed to get his other two team-mates, and to wait near the guild, as they couldn't be far from here. He found both of them and told them about finding his very first team-mate, and to get to the guild as soon as possible. He rushed back to the guild, then slowed to a walk, then approached the guild.

Now, let's resume to current time.

He looked around for Twinkle, who couldn't be that far away, since he did tell her to wait here. He spotted her a short distance away and approached her.

"Ok, I told them. Now we just have to wait."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
StarBright24

StarBright24

Poké : 658

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle re-joins the team!   Twinkle re-joins the team! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:30 pm

Varda gave some space to Twinkle. Dawn paid attention and stayed quiet, waiting for her turn to speak. The Stunky asked what Varda and Dawn liked. She waited for Varda to go first. Varda liked sleeping, eating, and singing, check. Then, Varda reminded her of something. "A Houndoor? What happened?", Dawn asked with concern. Lance said that they (Varda and Dawn) weren't anything like the Houndour they met. But Dawn and Varda were quite nice, so that wasn't a good sign on the Houndour's behavior.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle re-joins the team!   Twinkle re-joins the team! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:40 am

As Lance listened to Dawn and Varda ask him about what happened with the Houndour, he started to grow uncomtrable. "I...rather not talk about it right now..." He didn't want to talk about the Dark-fire type, and Twinkle probally didn't want to have to hear about him either. He stayed silent for a second or two, then spoke again. "Well, has everybody gotten to know Twinkle?" He said, trying to change the subject.

(Sorry for the late post; I was busy.)
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

Poké : 1040

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle re-joins the team!   Twinkle re-joins the team! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:08 pm

"Umm...well...err.." She smiles a little on a shy way "I don't really have anything else to say" twinkle said while looking at lance, she couldn't help but to feel awkward about this whole houndour topic, mostly because of how useless she felt on that battle, she didnt even attempted to do anything but to watch which she regreted.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle re-joins the team!   Twinkle re-joins the team! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:29 pm

Varda tilted his head with a puzzled expression on his face when Lance told the two of them that he would rather not talk of this Houndour he had brought up earlier. He let out a little coo as he thought about it, but didn't push it further just like their leader had asked. It was very strange, what had happened to Lance and Twinkle earlier with this Houndour person? It didn't sound good at all! Even if they weren't going to talk about it now, it was a story that the rest of the team should hear eventually as well.

The bird quickly became more cheerful once more when the subject was changed, his previous thoughts washed away as he smiled happily and nodded. Perhaps they still didn't know their newest team member all that well, but they would get to know her better eventually as they spent more time together! But for now, they had at least figured out that Twinkle was rather kind and nice at least.
"I think so!" The Swablu chirped cheerfully,
"We can talk more later, too!"
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle re-joins the team!   Twinkle re-joins the team! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:10 pm

As Dawn saw Lance grow uncomfortable, she began feeling uncomfortable too for asking, but at least it proved her suspicions right. Lance said that he would rather not talk about what happened "right now", meaning that he might do so later. Lance asked if everyone got to know Twinkle, and Dawn waited for Varda to answer. When he anse, Dawn answered as well. "Yes, and we will get to know each other better in time" She felt better, as the subject was changed.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle re-joins the team!   Twinkle re-joins the team! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:48 pm

"Ok, then we should go see the Guildmaster now." Lance said. He walked towards the entrance, ready to register Twinkle as part of his team. He has done this multiple times now. So many times in fact, that it feels like a normal part of his everyday life. Well, the life he made once he registered at the guild. Lance remembered the first time he went to the guild. That was with Twinkle, but back then they were completely new. Now he was re-registering Twinkle, and he was more experienced now, more of a leader. Lance smiled at the fact that the two times he came here to register the Stunky were at the complete ends of his guild timeline so far. From the beginning of guild life to the present of it. Wonder what it would be like at the end, when he leaves the guild, probably of gradation. What would happen last, right before that moment? He could only leave that to the future.

Turning to his team, he smiled. "What do you guys think will happen right before we leave the guild? I mean, surely we aren't planning on living here forever, right?"
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle re-joins the team!   Twinkle re-joins the team! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:15 am

"Alrighty! lets go!"She said in a playful tone walking up to lance as they prepared to depart towards the guild, she was feeling incredibly happy to be back with him, after all she always felt safer when she had him around. It was so great that she could just get back in his team, she could probably even be able to make herself a more useful teammate this time around, but for now, she decided to stop thinking about what could be and began focusing on the present which was of course going back in the guild so she could join again.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle re-joins the team!   Twinkle re-joins the team! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:10 pm

Varda nodded with a big smile on his face, ready to go see the Guildmaster just like Lance had suggested. It had been a while since he had last seen the large Pokémon, but he found Faye to be very kind and nice! Of course, she also seemed to be very busy, so he knew he couldn't just waste her time too much. But now that they had a reason, the Swablu was going to return to the Guildmaster's quarters happily. Waddling after Lance, he entered the Guild itself with the rest of their group. Twinkle seemed to be more excited now, her voice louder when she spoke. The bird Pokémon was quite excited about that, too!

As they continued to walk, Lance suddenly turned to face them and asked a rather strange question. What would happen before they left the Guild? The Swablu honestly didn't know, closing his eyes for a moment as he thought about it really hard, letting out a quiet hmm as he pondered.
"Well, maybe... I think I would be going home, right? I would leave the Guild after I find my way back," Varda chirped. That was his plan, right? Lance knew of it and this is what the bird had thought he would do during this whole time, but...
"Though maybe I won't find my way back home too soon! Or maybe I would stay for a while after that," he added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle re-joins the team!   Twinkle re-joins the team! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:46 am

Dawn nodded, ready to go see Faye. She felt a lot better by now, with the happy atmosphere coming back. She waited a bit for the others to start their way towards the guildmaster. Then, the emanating Pokémon, Lance, said "What do you guys think will happen right before we leave the guild? I mean, surely we aren't planning on living here forever, right?". That caught Dawn by surprise. She didn't really think much of what she would do. Varda said that he would leave when he found his way home. Then Cards said that he would leave when he found his home. But then, he admitted that he might stay "for a while after that". After he finished talking, Dawn said. "I actually don't have any plans so far," she said. "I guess I'm just taking things as they come", the smiling ralts said.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle re-joins the team!   Twinkle re-joins the team! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 7:15 pm

Lance smiled as Bird and Dawn stated their opinions. They didn't sound like they knew exactly what they were going to do. Lance decided to tell what he's planning to do. 'Well, after I graduate, I think I may gather some Pokémon to help me build a team base. I would carry on being an explorer, and still help Pokémon in need. But, that's if I can find the help, and if I even graduate in the first place. Now, we should go see the guildmaster." Lance then started walking into the guild, ready to register Twinkle once again.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle re-joins the team!   Twinkle re-joins the team! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:53 am

"A-alrighty" twinkle smiled as she followed up lance clearly happy of this, she walked into the guild along with lance wondering on what they were going to do and hoped that it would not take too long "So...are we moving in already?" she said to lance as we wandered inside of the huge guild, she looked around making sure that everything else besides lance and his team members were not drawing anywhere closer to her, mostly out of nerves than anything else. (Sorry for the delay, my computer broke)
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle re-joins the team!   Twinkle re-joins the team! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 2:19 pm

Varda seemed quite amazed when Lance told them of his plans, clearly being the Pokémon with the one who actually had some clear plans here. But his dream sounded big – and pretty good, actually. This was actually the first time the bird heard of graduating, he hadn't really been all that interested in the ranks and what would come out of those.
"Wow... You can do that?" He chirped in awe as he looked at Lance, continuing to waddle along.

As usual, the Guild was buzzing with life as the different teams got prepared for their missions or just had taken a day off and were living their lives. It wasn't one of the busiest hours luckily, with many teams that had woken up going on a mission already, but the mission boards were always quite popular. The group snaked their way through hallways to get to the Guildmaster's door.
"Are we going to knock?" Varda asked.

((We should probably get Faye in soon, yeah? Up to Riolu when he will get an NPC player here, just PM us so we know.))
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle re-joins the team!   Twinkle re-joins the team! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:38 pm

Dawn looked around the guild as they walked. Even though she now lives there, so it definitely wasn't her first time here, she still liked to look around. When the group got to the Guildmaster's door, Varda inquired if they were going to knock. "I guess so,", Dawn responded. She went up to the door and knocked, not too loudly, but just enough to probably be heard.

Ooc: Darn autocorrect, changed Varda to Cards. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle re-joins the team!   Twinkle re-joins the team! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twinkle re-joins the team!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2