Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Little Backtracking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

A Little Backtracking Empty
PostSubject: A Little Backtracking   A Little Backtracking EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:57 pm

There seemed to be a rather eerie feeling of calmness in the fog covered area of Black Mist Mountain, though maybe that was just because fog was something that Nate had started to become a bit nervous about. The currently somewhat antsy Pikachu walked through the somewhat cooler area, the rocky ground beneath him chilling him as he did.

"Right, well, no sense freaking out over nothing. It's just fog." He shrugged to himself, aware that nobody else he knew of was around to see so and simply doing it for his own acknowledgement. To be perfectly honest, he hadn't come to the area for any specific reason. Maybe just to search around, and to get used to the setting in case he took another mission there. He wasn't too eager to admit the latter, having botched a job in the same region beforehand, and it wasn't something he was going to let go of easily. It wasn't exactly the first mission he had been unsuccessful in.

Energy: 12/28(-16 for entering.)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: A Little Backtracking   A Little Backtracking EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:04 pm

The black spires of the aptly named Black Spear Mountain Range pierced the heavens like dark drills, boring through the dark clouds above. Few rays of light hit the rocky ground of the Blackmist Mountain, the area in its shade unpleasantly cold. For most Pokémon at least. Some Pokémon like Gengar had found ways to deal with the cold. Using their bodies as a heat sink, they absorbed the little warmth of their environment to keep themselves from getting cold. William was one of these Gengars and he was taking a walk through this barren area. Maybe in search of treasure, maybe just out of boredom. He actually wasn't sure. The Poison type had just felt the sudden desire to explore this place once more. Maybe he would find something important today. Or someone.
Anything was possible.

(E=55-16=39)
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Little Backtracking   A Little Backtracking EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:13 pm

The Pikachu squinted his eyes somewhat as he peered forward into the fog. Was it a figure that he was seeing, or were his eyes playing tricks on him? It was a somewhat shadowy figure, which was partly why he wasn't completely sure if it was actually there or if it was just a bit of fog. Deciding to move a bit closer, Nate's eyes started to make out the pokemon, more directly recognizing him.
"William? Is that you?" He asked, picking up his pace and moving behind the Gengar as he asked, hoping that he hadn't just run up to a random Gengar thinking it was someone else.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Little Backtracking   A Little Backtracking EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:33 pm

A voice reached the Gengar's ear.
"Nate? Is that you? Or am I hallucinating? Again?"
What was Nate doing here? William hadn't seen the Pikachu leave the guild in ages!
And now they just coincidentally had had the same plan for the same location on the same day at the same time? This was yet another one of fate's tricks, was it not? Why else would the Electric type be here right now? Well, he was screwed either way, so he might as well approach his partner.
As he floated closer to the mouse Pokémon the Gengar could confirm that it was indeed Nate, another member of Team Yozora.
"And...uh...why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Little Backtracking   A Little Backtracking EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:45 pm

"Uh...yeah, it's me. I just thought I'd come and take a look around, see what was around here." Nate frowned slightly, thinking about what William had asked. Hallucinating again? Had he been having problems with that sort of thing? Something like that probably wasn't good for either of them.
"I'm pretty sure I'm not a hallucination. How can I...oh, hold on! I've got it." The Pikachu continued and moved close to William, attempting to give a quick poke to the ghost type with his paw.
"Why are you here though? Especially if you're hallucinating? Shouldn't you be getting that taken care of?" He continued to ask, unaware of all the questions he was bombarding the Gengar with.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Little Backtracking   A Little Backtracking EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:54 pm

"Heh, I certainly didn't expect to meet you 'round these parts. I'm here for the same reasons pretty much. As for the hallucinations there's no need to worry. It was just a series of unfortunate events that has been taken care of."
Feeling the Pikachu's paw on his chest, the Ghost type had to chuckle. He had gotten used to others trying to reach through him - children especially - but he hadn't expected for the Pikachu to ever do something of the sort.
"So, what now?", he asked.
"Since neither of us seems to be here for any specific reason I guess it's just wandering around aimlessly. Has been happening a lot lately for some reason."

Savato carried out 8 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
A Little Backtracking YEcQdlS , A Little Backtracking 139ZIpg , A Little Backtracking Kwale4W , A Little Backtracking Double10 , A Little Backtracking FRvFCJd , A Little Backtracking Blinke10 , A Little Backtracking 2ANFx4q , A Little Backtracking Blinke10
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Little Backtracking   A Little Backtracking EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:13 pm

"I'd say that you're right, pretty much just wander around. I mean, now that I've proven I'm not a hallucination. I doubt a hallucination could poke you." The Pikachu shrugged as he began to walk ahead once more, moving past William and looking back to make sure the Gengar was going to follow. After all, with the fog Black Mist seemed to always have, it would probably be easy to get lost or separated.

"Seriously though, of all places, you pick Black Mist to go to after dealing with hallucinations? I mean, I know those usually don't happen until you get further up the mountain, but still." Nate gave a smirk as he asked, personally finding the whole area to be a creepy place, let alone one he would want to go to if he himself had been seeing things beforehand.

Pikashock carried out 3 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
A Little Backtracking Spurn_10 , A Little Backtracking O9N76f6 , A Little Backtracking Spurn_10
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Little Backtracking   A Little Backtracking EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:27 pm

The Gengar grinned.
"I've heard of tacile hallucinations. There's even supposed to be a few Psychic types who use meditation to deliberately give themselves hallucinations. Anyway - I know of the hallucinations here. I've seen someone else fall victims to them. But luckily for me I guess Ghost types seem to be immune. At least I've been there long enough to drive the Pokémon with me mad and I didn't feel a thing.", he spoke, slowly walking behind his partner.
But as they proceeded along the mountainside William soon realized that they were not alone. A few Pokémon seemed to be watching the two of them. And most likely they weren't peaceful.
Sighing the Poison type decided to use a few Oran Berries to prepare for the likely battle.

(E=28+20=48)

Savato carried out 10 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
A Little Backtracking 2ANFx4q , A Little Backtracking L5228EQ , A Little Backtracking IiDOUNX , A Little Backtracking Blinke10 , A Little Backtracking MMgUbQF , A Little Backtracking L5228EQ , A Little Backtracking UGNVILz , A Little Backtracking O9N76f6 , A Little Backtracking GiV0n62 , A Little Backtracking L5228EQ
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Little Backtracking   A Little Backtracking EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:44 pm

"Oh. Well, I hope whoever was here with you wasn't too badly affected." The Pikachu shuddered somewhat, thinking about the possibility. To him, hallucinations seemed like a bad thing, at least when you couldn't control them. As the two pokemon continued through the area, Nate seemed to pause slightly, looking around. In the fog, a few other pokemon were watching, almost as if they were stalking them. His first instinct being to make sure they had a way out if they needed one, Nate turned around and looked behind the two, catching sight of an Absol creeping towards them through the fog, looking just as friendly as the others. Which wasn't very friendly at all.
"We've got some behind us too, just to let you know." He warned the Gengar, cheeks sparking as he prepared for a battle.

Energy: 6/28 (-6 from rolls.)

Pikashock carried out 1 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
A Little Backtracking 0lIowIJ
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Little Backtracking   A Little Backtracking EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:19 pm

"It was quite the...interesting experience." William shuddered upon involuntarily remembering his travels with Sova and the Eevee's rather strange behaviour.
"Of course there are Pokémon behind us too. They always are. It's the universal law of hating William the Gengar it seems.", he chuckled wryly.
"Watch this: OUR SITUATION CAN NOT POSSIBLY GET ANY WORSE!"
Tempting fate like this it was impossible for something bad not to happen.
The Poison type probably had just summoned forth the apocalypse or an event of similar negative magnitude. Why did things like tese keep happening?

A Little Backtracking VpVNnvo , A Little Backtracking 8cK29y6 , A Little Backtracking YEcQdlS , A Little Backtracking Di88ABT , A Little Backtracking XnYTgNF , A Little Backtracking 8tigY9y , A Little Backtracking Stone_10 , A Little Backtracking 139ZIpg , A Little Backtracking NH0A3T1 , A Little Backtracking L5228EQ

(E=32+10=42)
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Little Backtracking   A Little Backtracking EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:52 pm

The Pikachu jumped slightly as William yelled his statement out to the rest of the world, just begging for everything to go horribly wrong.
"Do you really have to tempt fate like that? Besides, now I'm sure everything nearby probably heard that." He commented, shaking his head. His paws seemed to crackle with electricity for a moment as Nate began to hover off of the ground, deciding to try out his move.
"Guess we better get ready. Maybe we can get them to fight each other while we slip away?" Nate suggested, watching as the Absol's horn began to glow as it prepared a razor wind attack, a Cubone joining behind them.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Little Backtracking   A Little Backtracking EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:00 pm

"I think that might be the best option here. I don't have much in the item department that might be able to help us here and even the two of us have their limits, especially against Pokémon of the Ground and Dark types of which there seem to be an awful lot here.", William commented.
Their situation certainly wasn't a great one, faced with Tyranitar, Aerodactyl and a whole lot of other Pokémon they didn't have all that great chances in a direct confrontation.
Munching on a few Oran Berries to prepare for an eventual battle William got an idea.
"Maybe I could try to just carry you out of here. Then only the Aerodactyl would be able to follow us and that one is vulnerable to Electricity if I am not mistaken."

A Little Backtracking 8cK29y6 , A Little Backtracking 9q9JvCG , A Little Backtracking 0lIowIJ , A Little Backtracking FpGuFAI , A Little Backtracking 2ANFx4q , A Little Backtracking NH0A3T1 , A Little Backtracking Double10 , A Little Backtracking Ehq01DP , A Little Backtracking Kwale4W , A Little Backtracking 9q9JvCG

(E=42-21+30=51)
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Little Backtracking   A Little Backtracking EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:28 pm

...do I really want to be carried out of here? Last time I had to get carried out of somewhere was with that Sneasel, and that wasn't exactly pleasant...plus a fall from that height might be a bit of a bad thing... Nate weighed his options, before noticing something rolling towards him. It was some sort of orb, one of the Pokemon must have dropped it.
"Or...we can use this!" He announced, having no idea what the orb did whatsoever as he picked it up and threw it to the ground. Upon impact, there was a flash, and suddenly all of the wild Pokemon in the area were gone, the ground littered with various items they had dropped. Oh. That's what it does. That went better than expected. The Pikachu thought to himself, smirking. In all actuality, he had no idea what kind of orb was and if it would even work at all.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Little Backtracking   A Little Backtracking EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:39 pm

William flinched in panic as he saw his partner pick up the unknown Orb. It could very well be a House Orb for all they knew and using one of those would definitely not be an improvement on their current situation. But it was too late to stop his reckless partner. Nate had already done the unspeakable and thoughtlessly used the sphere he had found.
A blinding flash of light enveloped the area and as it faded William found himself face-to-face with...significantly less Pokémon than he had expected.
Since when did luck work in the Ghost type's favour like this? Was this fate's day off or something?
"Whew...I really didn't think that was going to work...but, please don't try something like that again. Next time we probably won't be as lucky."

A Little Backtracking Spurn_10 , A Little Backtracking NH0A3T1 , A Little Backtracking AZTkyVm , A Little Backtracking Blinke10 , A Little Backtracking NH0A3T1 , A Little Backtracking Blinke10 , A Little Backtracking FRvFCJd , A Little Backtracking Focus_10 , A Little Backtracking FRvFCJd , A Little Backtracking Pecha_11

(E=26+20=46)
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Little Backtracking   A Little Backtracking EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:10 pm

"What, you mean like with this orb?" The Pikachu picked up one of the various items lying around on the ground, another spurn orb, though he himself didn't exactly know that it was specifically that type. He jokingly swung his paw down, like he was going to throw it, but held onto it.
"Alright, alright, I won't throw it. Just try not to make a lot of noise like that again, we shouldn't attract too much attention." Nate smirked, dropping the orb in his bag.
"You know, you should probably go take a look at those items, maybe you'll find something useful." He suggested.

Pikashock carried out 1 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
A Little Backtracking GiV0n62
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Backtracking   A Little Backtracking Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Backtracking
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The Northeastern Mountains :: Black Mist Mountain-
Jump to: