Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Another Annoying Newbie :p

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Another Annoying Newbie :p Empty
PostSubject: Another Annoying Newbie :p   Another Annoying Newbie :p EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:43 pm

Hello. . . .

I'm Magpie. A fraction of you may remember me as Birch from the old version of this site, or from a few other forums I am active on. Though to be honest, I doubt it. :3

I'm not the biggest fan of Pokémon, having lost most interest after the new Black and White games came out. I just have trouble keeping up with all the new Pokémon--it took me long enough learning all of the old ones--and I didn't see much point in it. So while I'm very low in knowledge (can't think of a better word, ha ha) about the newer regions, I do know a lot about the old ones.

I can usually be found roleplaying Warrior cats, and though I have roleplayed Pokémon before (my first Roleplaying experience, as a matter of fact ^^), I was much younger and stupider than I am now.
Since this is something I rarely do, there will be times when I will come off as n00bish and inexperienced, so watch out. ^^;

I usually go by Magpie, but I have several other nicknames, and if you'd like to call me Cactus or Knyfe or Frost, well, you wouldn't be the first. I respond to any of these, and am open to new nicknames if you think of any. :p

I guess at this point this is becoming a bit long, but I feel like continuing and that's what I'm going to do. I love animals, hens being my favorite and cats coming in as a close second. I have one sister and a step-sister, three cats each almost exactly one year old (birthdays August 30th, August 30th and September 11th!), one aged bird, at least 6 fish, two frogs, and a bunch of deceased pets buried in the yard. :3
I'd love to become an editor and author someday, but for now I'm stuck in middle school with a bunch of idiots and a few smart fellows. I don't know if I'm bold enough to include myself among them. . . .

That's about it; hopefully I'll stay active here, if not permanently than at least for a few months. 
Back to top Go down

Another Annoying Newbie :p
Page 1 of 1