Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

YUSH, CANDEH!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: YUSH, CANDEH!!!!!   YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:00 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Haley on Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUSH, CANDEH!!!!!   YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:05 pm

Serenity skipped into the area, smiling as she giggles from a tune that was stuck in her head. She was in a wonderful mood, she had heard from a Drifloon that there was CANDY to be found in the dungeons. This was CANDY she was talking about...and Serenity wanted nothing more than to get her paws on some of the sweet, succulent treats.

She had no idea where to look for them though.

So here she was, in a forest FULL of pokemon (which in all honesty did creep her out slightly), skipping her way through as she almost seemed completely oblivious to any dangers.

Oh well, at least her heart was into the search for candy.

Energy: 19 - 10 = 9 E
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUSH, CANDEH!!!!!   YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:20 pm

After an inspirational speech she received from a level 1 Pokemon, Sosio decided that she would return to this forest, and once again aim for the end. It had been a long time since the bird had been in town, but she was already hearing rumors about candy in dungeons.
Do they maybe mean rare candy?
The newcomer from the wild had a hard time understanding exactly what candy was. She felt so... foreign.

The Fletchling fluttered and hopped through the the trees, feeling awfully weak lately. Normally she would be flying above the trees with strength and happiness, but something felt wrong inside. This was her chance to advance onward in her journey, conquer her fears, and even find out what this "candy" is.

Sosio's Energy Level:
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUSH, CANDEH!!!!!   YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:00 am

Silverdawn wriggled in excitement, thinking of all the things she could do with the candy. She began humming a tune to herself, using the sound to activate her echovision. Ever since that nidorino's poison had blinded her, she had been using sound to navigate the world, much like noibats and zubats had to. She stopped as she sensed something through the trees. She slithered forward stealthily as she determined whether the pokemon was a friendly or an enemy. She decided that it was a teddiursa, and she popped her head out of the grass and hissed a friendly greeting, deciding that if it was a friendly, the pokemon would merely respond in kind.

Addressed: Serenity
Mentioned: Serenity
Mood: |D
Word Count: 113
Notes: none

"Speech" - 'Thoughts' - "Other's Speech"

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Back to top Go down

YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUSH, CANDEH!!!!!   YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:10 am

She gasps from surprise as the new pokemon seemed to just pop out in front of her. The almost friendly sounding hiss though made her decide that this Ekans was only trying to be nice, so she made a bright smile and waved to the new pokemn "Oh hello there! Are you looking for candy to? I heard there was candy and it sounded like there was a lot so I'm really hoping to find some candy!"

She giggles and tilts her head. "What is your name?"

A rustle in the trees drew her attention, her seeing this little...bird pokemon hopping n through as she only smiled and called out "Hello there!"
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUSH, CANDEH!!!!!   YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:59 am

With surprise, Sosio turned her attention to not one, but two Pokemon, and ones she had never seen before at that. Unlike Sosio, they actually looked like they belonged in this kind of forest.
"Oh, why hello. Am I interrupting some sort of gathering or something...?"

She hopped up to them, feeling slightly less uncomfortable. She always enjoyed help when on journeys. Hopefully the level 9 Fletchling would gain some experience, and maybe even learn a new move. Evolution was an always goal, but she had to focus on right now.

"So... do you guys live here or something? I've never seen Pokemon like you guys before..."
Sosio suddenly noticed the snake's eyes, bothering her slightly. She didn't understand it and wanted to know why, but at the same time, didn't want to be rude.
I'll just get used to it. She thought to herself.

Sosio's Energy Level:
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUSH, CANDEH!!!!!   YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 4:48 pm

Lance was walking through Shadowhue Forest, looking around for the sweets that were supposedly in every dungeon. He remembered the flyers that the Drifblim was dropping throughout town, and at first, he wasn't very interested. But then he learned that he could get prizes for cashing in the candy, and he decided that it wouldn't hurt to go looking for the stuff. He had emptied out his entire bag and left the items at the guild (Except for the defense scarf he was wearing) so he could fill his bag with the treats. Shadowhue forest seemed like a good place to go to, since he hasn't explored it so many times. If he didn't find much of the sweets, he would more than likely have some other new stuff.

As Lance turned to the right, he saw three pokemon, and it looked like they were friendly. Walking up to them, he smiled. "Hello." He then wondered if they were about to go searching for candy as well.

Energy: 17-10 (Upon entry)=7

Last edited by Riolu on Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Energy)
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUSH, CANDEH!!!!!   YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:30 pm

Silverdawn hummed, casting around to realize that she had found three other pokemon, all seeming to be non-feral. This was good. Four pokemon traveling together would leave no end of excitement, and the traveling would go much faster. She was excited for this! "I think this would go better if we all introduced ourselves one at a time. She stated, pulling her tail in from the bushes and coiling so that she was sitting in a much more comfortable position. This revealed her entire six foot length, and revealed her to be much larger than the other pokemon in the clearing. She hoped that the others weren't intimidated by her appearance. "My name is Silverdawn, and I am an ekans. I'm here in search of the candy that drifloon promised would be in the dungeons. What about you? She directed the question towards the teddiursa, while sniffing at the roots of another tree to see if there was any items there.

Energy: 17 - 10 = 7

Addressed: Serenity
Mentioned: Serenity, Sosio, Riolu
Mood: SO MANY PEEPS! |D
Word Count: 163
Notes: none

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Silver carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! AZTkyVm , YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! M9v1Ped , YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! YVyYfVG
Back to top Go down

YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUSH, CANDEH!!!!!   YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:37 pm

Serenity was surprised by the appearance of yet ANOTHER pokemon. To her this was actually her lucky day, she loved meeting all these new pokemon. In response to the bird pokemon, while partially answering the Ekans' question, she spoke in a happy tone "No I don't live here, I just decided here would be a good place to look for candy. I really like candy...it's sweet and tasty!"

She nodded her agreement with the Ekans when she spoke though, not the least bit bothered by how bit Silverdawn actually was, though the Teddiursa was only a little over 2 feet tall, and spoke to the group, including the Riolu "I'm Serenity! And I am a Teddiursa! And...oh! I wanted to find candy."
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUSH, CANDEH!!!!!   YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 11:07 pm

Sosio listened attentively, seeing the purple snake uncoil to reveal much more length that she had expected. She was used to snakes. She once lived in a jungle, and had befriended most native reptiles there, including many Arbok. She replied in a chipper way to her newest scaly friend.

"Well, hi everyone, I'm Sosio the Fletchling, and I'm here on a journey!"
She decided not to comment about the candy, since she noticed a new presence. Sosio had never seen so many friendly Pokemon in one place before. Two others she had dealt with, but three others was just a whole new level. The Fletchling had already taken a liking to the bear, because of her enthusiasm that reminded her quite of herself.

The bird hoped deeply that she wouldn't be dragged behind because of slow Pokemon, or even if it were her dragging the others behind. She'd much prefer to stay ahead, but if that were to happen, that would also mean she would have to be the first to meet the dangerous wild animals. She didn't enjoy that kind of pressure, either way. She decided to always be third in line of the party, not too ahead nor behind. Hopefully she would level up, and maybe even conquer her fears.

Sosio's Energy Level:

aMEWzing carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! M9v1Ped
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUSH, CANDEH!!!!!   YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:22 am

Lance looked at all three pokemon while they were introducing each other, and when every pokemon but him had introduced themselves, he desided it was his turn. "My name is Lance. I am a Riolu and a member of the guild. And I too am looking for the candy that is spread throughout all the dungeons." He looked at all three pokemon again. "Hey, since we're all here, we should look for candy together. It would be much easier than if we went solo." Lance was excited. He had never explored Shadowhue forest, and traveling with three pokemon would make it a much safer and exciting journey. And he would get to know more about them.

He tightened his scarf, and looked around for anything interesting. He would have to be careful, since he was someplace he hasn't explored, he didn't know what to expect.

LanceTheDragon carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! VYqciob
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUSH, CANDEH!!!!!   YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:59 am

Silverdawn carefully paid attention to each pokemon as they introduced themselves, carefully tightening the Stamina Band around her neck to make sure that it didn't fall off. She had just crafted the special item in Dandy's Boutique, and it had cost her a pretty poke; but the effects of the band were completely worth it. She slithered over to a tree root, and found a reviver seed under it, and she placed it in her bag happily. Then she backed away quickly as a heracross came out from a hole near the tree root, buzzing angrily. She growled, and swung her tail at it angrily. The heracross whimpered in pain as her tail whipped across its shell. It shuddered as it was poisoned. It backed away and fled, whimpering. Silverdawn hissed in victory. A whimpering above her caused her to turn her head upward and hummed, realizing that a slakoth had seen the encounter and fled through the trees.

Energy: 7 - 1 (Stamina Band = -2 all encounters) = 6 Energy

Addressed: none
Mentioned: all
Mood: yay actually made a post.
Word Count: 159
Notes: nope

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Silver carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! K2YWnDo , YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! V1LeX89 , YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! B2PAtvP
Back to top Go down

YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUSH, CANDEH!!!!!   YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 4:32 pm

Serenity sucked at her paw, quite curious about the show Silverdawn put up as she smiled brightly to the other pokemon, her red fur being her only distinction from other teddiursa as she spoke "I'd love to search with all of you!"

She giggles as she bounced happily over to a nearby tree, looking into a hole that gapped at the base as she smiffed "Hallo? Anyone in there? Candy? " The young teddiursa was certainly a little odd, though her apparent sweetness could be bad in the face of danger, unless she proved to have a different side to her little charming enthusiasm.

Guest carried out 2 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! W0gqJPZ , YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! 2FrD83b
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUSH, CANDEH!!!!!   YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 4:45 pm

Sosio's head lifted when she heard the word "guild."
"Wait, you mean to say you have a rescue team, Riolu?"
That was the purpose of the Fletchling's journey. To start a rescue team on the Floating Islands. This Pokemon was newer than her, yet one step ahead.

She watched in surprise as two Pokemon appeared suddenly, only to be powerfully dismissed by a single move from the snake.
That power is amazing... Someone that strong is what I want to be... Especially against bug types...

As the large gang of Pokemon advanced onwards, the Fletchling grinned at Serenity as she spoke.
"So candy is delicious? I'd never seen any before."

Suddenly, a large insect appeared out of nowhere. At first, Sosio let out a scream, identifying it as a Heracross. Then she dashed about nervously and landed a tackle on it, only to dash around even more.
there are THREE other Pokemon here, some impressionable. What am I doing?
Then, she just started laughing. She was laughing so hard as she sprinted up once again to the Pokemon, dealing Quick Attacks from all angles. She'd gone insane again.

Sosio's Energy Level:
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUSH, CANDEH!!!!!   YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:28 pm

As Lance was looking for candy or anything else cool or usefull, he heard a buzzing sound. He turned to look at the source of the sound, and saw a Heracross, but Silverdawn made it flee in one hit of her tail. Once the Heracross ran away, Lance went back to searching. He then saw a speck of red hidden in a pile of leaves, and at first, he thought it was a apple. But when he moved the leaves, he smiled as he picked up a red box. He wondered what was inside, but he knew he couldn't open it. He would have to take it to the Izumi Swap-Shop when this journey was over.

He put it in his bag, then heard some laughter. Turning to see what was so funny, he saw Sosio quick attacking a Heracross repeatidly while laughing like crazy. Lance started to wonder if the Fletchling always laughed like that during a battle. She seemed to be doing ok, so Lance continued his search for items.

Energy: 7-1 (Unusual box)=6

LanceTheDragon carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! PopjRW4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUSH, CANDEH!!!!!   YUSH, CANDEH!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

YUSH, CANDEH!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: