Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Ponies

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ponies  Empty
PostSubject: Ponies    Ponies  EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:24 pm

''Today is a beautiful day to join the guild''  Marie said before leaving for the guild. As she got closer to the guild she felt a great joy of self accomplishment as of today she would become a member of the Grassveil's exploration guild. Her dream is finally coming true as she can now see the guild at a distance ''I hope that I will make a lot of friends'' she says before seeing a Pokemon outside of the guild's entrance. ''Wonder if that's a member of the guild or even the guild master itself'' she says before getting close enough to be able to identify the Pokemon that was there. ''hope that there is no fighting types around here...and I sure hope that there is no...''
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Ponies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponies    Ponies  EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:47 pm

It was a day like any other at the guild and the weather was sunny. Probably. Chie had never paid much attention to such subjects, only caring for whether there was wind or precipitation as they might damage those books of hers she was so attached to. Speaking of which, the Duskull was reading a book at this very moment, a criminal novel set in a fantasy setting to be exact.
Floating around carelessly in front of the guild to avoid the sun's scorching rays that were shining from behind the guild, the Ghost type was so absorbed in her reading, that she didn't even notice the Happiny approaching despite all the noise it was making.
Her single, glowing eye of fiery crimson was transfixed on the little scrawls of ink on the pages.
But to her these scrawls were so much more. Each of them symbolized one sound, together one word, then sentences and eventually an entire universe would be formed just because of a few lines in a specific pattern.
The chance to escape into any world one wanted to visit.
That was probably what the Duskull loved most about reading.
And so she was immersed in her own world, silently letting her mind wander through this other universe.
Back to top Go down

Ponies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponies    Ponies  EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:56 am

''...Ghost types ''as Marie moved closer she could see a Pokemon holding a book, ''What kind of Pokemon is that'' she thought  as she approached the stranger '' Heya im Marie, Marie the Happiny... Hello? anybody there?'' as she pokes the Pokemon's face she just realised something. ''Oh what have i done... its a Duskull a g-g-g-GHOST TYPE'' as she just stands there petrified by her fear of Ghost types she starts to shake like a leaf. ''What have i done... WHAT HAVE I DONE .., She could eat me for what that i did... i must run.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Ponies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponies    Ponies  EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:22 am

Instantaneously the Duskull jolted out of her reading trance as she saw a pink stub of an arm descend into her field of vision over the book she was holding.
"Uwah! Wh-who are you?", she stammered, shocked and completely unsure how she should react.
But then she saw the Pokémon shaking in front of her, stammering incoherent gibberish.
"Uh, I'm sorry! Whatever it was I did - I am so terribly sorry! Please forgive me!"
Who was this creature and what had Chie done to scare it this horribly?
Was it something she had done? No, she had just been reading her book. And she hadn't said anything either. So what could it have been that might possibly have frightened this creature?
Back to top Go down

Ponies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponies    Ponies  EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 9:01 pm

Marie seemed to calm down after that she saw that the Duskull didn't try to eat her '' I..I'm Marie, Marie the Happiny, its not your fault I was scared like a Weedle, because once i had read in a book that Normal types can't do a thing to Ghost types and with my huge imagination got scared from them because they could beat me up and I can't do a thing... haha.. well now that i see that you guys aren't that scary I must ask you to forgive my lack of knowledge, What is your name anyway?'' as she just realised that she had talked for almost an eternity she starts to scratch the back of her head and smiles like an idiot
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Ponies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponies    Ponies  EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:02 pm

"I...I...huh?", the Duskull stammered, confused by the sudden talkactiveness of the Pokémon in front of her. "Aren't you forgetting that if you can't touch me I can't touch you either? And even if I could - why would I? There are lots of Pokémon here that are very much capable of attacking you. So why Ghosts? Anyway...my name is Chie. N-nice to meet you."
Where did all these Pokémon get those strange ideas about Ghost types from? Something had to have caused all that prejudice, but what was it? One does not start fearing something for no good reason after all. But if the Happiny was so afraid of her, then why did she disturb her when she had been doing nothing but reading a book?
Pokémon were strange creatures indeed...
Back to top Go down

Ponies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponies    Ponies  EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:51 am

she smiled with a happy face ''Chie huh... that's a cute name for a Pokemon'' she paused and is now feeling like she is forgetting something... something important. ''i was going to do something but i forgot what...'' as she stars to play with her pink hair ''this always help me think...'' she stands there for a few seconds before saying  '' AHHA I remember now, i was going to join this guild, do you know where i can find the guild master?'' as she stops playing with her hair and looks at the red eye that moved from one hole to the other, without noticing it she was moving her head following the Duskull's eye.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Ponies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponies    Ponies  EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:15 am

"T-thanks I guess...", CHie stammered, blushing at the unexpected compliment.
"To get to her quarters you enter the door behind us, walk straight forward until you reach the stairs and descend two floors. From there you take a right turn and..."
Step by step the Ghost type was describing how exactly to reach the Meganium's quarters, occassionally having to stop herself from being overly detailed.
"But she does like to wander around it seems so maybe you'll find her elsewhere.
The process itself is pretty easy. It was for me at least."
Why was the Pokémon still talking to her? It would have been much easier to just look around through the guild. And much less embarrassing too. Why did talking have to be so difficult again?
Back to top Go down

Ponies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponies    Ponies  EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:43 am

''okay then off i go as fast as extreme speed to find the guild master , oh and thanks my friend' She then runs of to the guilds master's room and does exactly as Chie said,only there she will know if she could join the guild and make or join a team, she ran so fast that she was already there in a flash not noticing the other Pokemons that was looking at her... but once in front of the guild masters room she stopped ''for my father'' she said as she enters the guild masters room.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Ponies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponies    Ponies  EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:47 am

Now this Pokémon surely was an excitable one. The guildmaster would most likely still be there tomorrow or five minutes from now, so there really was no need to hurry, was there?
And there was something she said...friend.
Did she really consider the Duskull a friend already? She really hadn't done anything to, with or for her that would even remotely justify a friendship.
And did she even want more friends? Eventually she would just lose them again anyway. So what was the point? Quietly she watched the pink ball of joy bounce into the guild at frightening speeds before reverting her attention back to the piece of literature in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ponies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponies    Ponies  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponies
Page 1 of 1