Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Clumsy Coincidence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

clumsy coincidence - Clumsy Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Clumsy Coincidence   clumsy coincidence - Clumsy Coincidence EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:52 pm

Leif, still a freelancing Abra at the time, had been wandering aimlessly to find valuable items he could to sell to the Pokemon of Grassveil. This sort of venture was common for him. At least, before he got amnesia, but that wouldn't be for like... at least another month. Definitely irrelevant for this thread and to Pokepikoo. Even less relevant to the character Pokepikoo would inevitably be roleplaying. Whatever the future held, even this psychic Abra didn't know. And he didn't care. What sort of psychics look into the future? That's ridiculous. You have to live in the moment. At least that was Leif's philosophy.

His eyes were locked to the ground. Not that he found the ground captivating enough to warrant such an activity, he just wanted to look for items. (Secretly, I think he really did just find the ground fascinating. Pff, items, what a clever excuse) Becuase of his intent focus on the ground items, he found himself with the misfortune of running into rude trees that would not warn him with roots, and leaves that oh so inconsiderately hid said roots. Nobody was at the mercy of being bumped into. His head bumped right into the something, and he stood up straight, prepared to yell at another tree, before finding that this tree was actually a fire-monkey.

Fire-monkey? How uncultured, this was obviously the Pokemon Chimchar. And it had a name too, but Leif could never guess it. Obviously, what do you think psychics do, see what others are thinking? Absolutely ridiculous! Instead he began to talk to the tree fire-monkey Chimchar. "Uh... Hello, my name is Leif. I'm looking for items... what's your name?"

(22 - 10 = 12 energy)
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy Coincidence   clumsy coincidence - Clumsy Coincidence EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:23 pm

It was another day in this huge world of pokemon, and Brian the Chimchar was wandering through the shrouded areas of Shadowhue once again. Not having to do any training today, he was roaming around the dark forest for what seemed like the millionth time, looking for something to do. Having walked through the area several times before, there was nothing new for Brian to see, leaving him to get bored very quickly.

"Man, there's nothing to do today. No one to talk to, nothing to battle, nothing. Hopefully something will happen soon." Brian said, pouting slightly as he continued to walk. While he was stuck in his bored state, he didn't notice another pokemon quickly approaching him. Eventually, this pokemon actually bumped into Brian, causing him to fall back onto the ground on his back. He wasn't hurt from it, but it definitely surprised him. Looking up ahead of him, he saw a brown and gold colored pokemon that he assumed bumped into hom. However, Brian didn't care about that. What he did care about was that he had someone to interact with, and it was a pokemon he had never seen before.  "Hi, my name's Brian! Nice to meet you!" Brian said as he jumped up and smiled widely at what he hope to be a new companion.

Energy: 22 - 10 = 12

Last edited by pokepikoo on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy Coincidence   clumsy coincidence - Clumsy Coincidence EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:37 pm

Leif saw this friendly Pokemon fall on his back, and immoderately felt a small pang of guilt. "Oh, hey Brian! It's nice to meet you too... And, sorry about bumping into you like that... literally... So, what brings you out here? I'm looking for items... that's sorta why I bumped into you. I was so focused on item hunting I can't seem to focus on what's in front of me!" He laughed sheepishly, hoping his attempts at conversation would at least be moderately decent.

Despite still listening, Leif's eyes were constantly peeled. He scanned the ground for whatever he might see, other than anything directly in front of him, and his ears peeled for listening to this new friend. Was it a friend? He'd only known this Chimchar a short time, but he seemed friendly enough, so he might as well be a friend.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy Coincidence   clumsy coincidence - Clumsy Coincidence EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:13 pm

"Nice to meet you too Leif! And don't worry about bumping into me. Usually, I'm the one that ends up bumping into others." Brian said, chuckling at his own past clumsiness. Just from his previous words, Brian could tell that Leif was a very friendly person like he was, as well as somewhat clumsy. However, Leif's clumsiness seemed to be due to how focused he was on finding items in this dark forest instead of just being clumsy in general.

"Well, I'm not really doing anything. Just trying to find something to do. I could help you look for items and stuff though." Brian said as he continued smiling, his pink Defense Scarf flowing in the small breeze that managed to pass through the thick trees of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy Coincidence   clumsy coincidence - Clumsy Coincidence EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:31 pm

"Oh. Okay! Well I'm glad to hear that." Leif chuckled. The two of them seemed to be clumsy. This would certainly be interesting. "Okay! That sounds good. I'd be glad to have you along with me looking for items. I'm sure it'll be tons of fun!" He said this as he began scouring the leaves. A root alerted him to a tree, and he dodged, only to find his side ramming into a different tree. Dang! Think of all the bruises he would have at the end of the day. But wait.. something fell from that tree he bumped into that time...?

Vulpes carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
clumsy coincidence - Clumsy Coincidence VYqciob
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy Coincidence   clumsy coincidence - Clumsy Coincidence EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:13 pm

"Yeah , it'll definitely be fun. You know what they say, the more the merrier." Brian said as he saw his new companion beginning to search the leaves nearby for items. Having agreed to helping him, Brian began to search the leaves himself in order to find some items. He searched every nick and granny of the leaves, trying to find anything that could lead him and Leif towards some cool items. Eventually, Brian found that the area he was searching didn't have anything of interest so he decided to move to a different area. Before he moved to another set of leaves, he heard the sound of something falling to the ground nearby. Turning to where Leif was, Brian saw that he had rammed into a tree during his own search but by doing so, cause some sort of box to drop.

"Hey look, it's some kinda box thing. I guess clumsiness can be useful sometimes." Brian said as he walked toward Leif and the box to see what they had found.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy Coincidence   clumsy coincidence - Clumsy Coincidence EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:34 pm

(Energy 11)

The box, as it fell, happened to smack Leif right in the head. "Ouch!" he proclaimed indignantly. "Yeah... Well, I have no idea what on earth this box could be for. I don't really have any use for it... if you want yo can have it..." He said, somewhat frustrated that he hadn't found anything more relevant to him. "Or I could sell it to you, but I guess it doesn't have any value to me, so if you want it it's free. I think free is a good price for something I don't see any value in." As he said so he as perusing for leaves, and began to roll down a hill he hadn't seen. sliding down and again bumping into something. He winced, his eyes closed, he said "what was that..." he opened his eyes to find...

Vulpes carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
clumsy coincidence - Clumsy Coincidence FPf9XUO
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy Coincidence   clumsy coincidence - Clumsy Coincidence EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:16 am

"You sure you don't want this box thing? Well, okay then. I guess I'll take this box, whatever it is." Brian said he picked up the unusual box, staring at it's red color as he wondered what was inside. While analyzing the box, Brian saw that Leif had rolled down a nearby hill. Looking at where Leif had ended up after rolling, he saw that he bumped into something again. However this time, instead of a tree, it was another pokemon. That pokemon look somewhat familiar to Brian and after a little more analyzing, he saw that it was a Pinser. He had encountered one before and knew that they got easily agitated.

"Leif, watch out! That Pinser looks mad!" Brian shouted as he ran down the hill to protect Leif. He left the box in the same area where they had found it, completely focused on protecting his new friend.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy Coincidence   clumsy coincidence - Clumsy Coincidence EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:27 am

(9 energy)

Leif shook himself off, standing up. He saw a pinscer staring him in the eyes. It growled for a moment, mumbled something incomprehensible about sleeping, and then glared at Leif intimidatingly.

Leif stared for a moment. "Uh... sorry... it was an accident."

It began to attack, and Leif dodged its attempt at harming him. He countered with an ice punch, but was rammed into a tree. "Agh!" he struggled for freedom, but it began crushing the tree with its pincers, and soon, leif would be next. He teleported out just in the nick of time. He staggered away, looking towards Brian, "heeelp!" Just as he shouted this, the Pinscer began to charge again. Leif was hit, but not before blasting the enemy with a shadow ball. He winced, standing up, and as he attempted to use an iron tail he fell on the ground in pain from his ankle being twisted.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy Coincidence   clumsy coincidence - Clumsy Coincidence EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:28 am

"Don't worry, I've got this!" Brian said as he kept running down the hill as fast as he can. Seeing his friend attempt to fight off the Pinser, he saw that Leif knew several different moves that he was unfamiliar with. Despite not knowing what the moves were, they looked really cool and interesting, peeking Brian's curiosity of Leif's abilities. However, he couldn't think about this now. Brian had to focus on protecting his new friend from the agitated Pinser.

As he got further down the hill, Brian jumped up in the air and used Ember on the Pinser, sending several small flames at the bug pokemon's back. Being a fire type attack, the Ember did super effective damage and caused the Pinser to kneel in pain. Brian used this opportunity to strike, his fist igniting in powerful flames as he used Fire Punch. He rocketed towards the Pinser from the air and landed his attack right in the bug pokemon's chest. The force of the impact cause the bug to fall down on it's back, fainting after taking the two super effective attacks. "Are you okay Leif?" Brian said as he then ran towards Leif, having defeated the enraged bug which would secure his safety for now.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy Coincidence   clumsy coincidence - Clumsy Coincidence EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:34 am

"T-thanks..." He placed his hand on Brian's shoulder, and hoisted himself up. He began to walk, but did so with a bit of a limp. "It hurts... I must have twisted it. I'll be fine." He insisted his health was sufficient to continue on, and began searching for more items to prove it. "Let's get back to looking for more items. A small sprain like that won't stop me from making my living." He sauntered around trying to find items, but he obviously did so less intently than before. He was no longer running into things, and had a bit of a limp.

He sat down on a rock, sighing, and apparently no longer looking for items. "You know, you're a real life saver. Who knows what would have happened to me without you. I could have used a long range teleport and got lost... or worse, fall in water." What leif failed to explain was he had little experience swimming. Well, that's not true, he had plenty of experience trying to swim. He did a very bad job at it. He simply excelled at sinking and had no idea how to use this cumbersome talent to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy Coincidence   clumsy coincidence - Clumsy Coincidence EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:55 am

"Maybe you should just rest. Your leg doesn't look good enough to walk on." Brian said as he helped hoist up Brian could see that Leif was injured when he saw him limping before sitting down on a rock. He knew that a body as small and skinny as Leif's must not have been able to take those kinds of attacks without getting some kind of damage done.

"And it's no problem. I wouldn't want my new friend to get hurt too badly. And I'm a fire type so swimming isn't something I'm good at either. Now wait here, I gotta go get the box back." Brian said before he started dashing back up the hill to grab the Unusual Box that they had found, still curious about what was inside.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy Coincidence   clumsy coincidence - Clumsy Coincidence EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:29 am

"I... I'll be fine. This isn't a safe place to rest anyways." Leif insisted. He shifted uncomfortably, wincing as twinges of pain passed through his leg. "Oh... okay. Waiting is a thing I can do." He said, sitting at the rock. He picked up a leaf, swirling it in his fingers, and letting it flutter back to the ground. He plucked out a blade of grass, breaking it apart and scattering the fragments on the ground. He took a deep breath sensing the moist forest floor. He began stretching the sprain ankle to help it recover faster.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy Coincidence   clumsy coincidence - Clumsy Coincidence EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:02 am

It took no time at all for Brian to get back up to where the box was, running as quickly as he usually would. When he got to the top of the hill area, Brian picked up the box and immediately headed back down the hill. Upon going back to the rock where Leif was, he saw that the injury must have been some sort of sprain. Knowing that something like that would take a while to heal, Brian decided that it would be best to rest at this spot for now and wait for Leif's sprain to get better. The best way to do this would be to get a conversation going.

"Alright, got the box now. So I think it's best that you rest for a while until you feel good enough to walk again. So until then, we could talk." Brian said as he sat on the ground nearby while putting the box next to him, still having his usual warm smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy Coincidence   clumsy coincidence - Clumsy Coincidence EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:58 am

"Okay." He said, after he watched his new friend recover the box. "If you're sure I should rest... Then alright. Talking is okay. I can talk." He returned a smile to this pokemon's warm (no pun intended) invitation. "Well uh... I guess I should tell you my story then?" Little did he know the irony, this would probably be the last time he would ever recall this event in full to a stranger. And unless he would meet Brian after getting amnesia, he would likely never learn about his past. He was unintentionally giving his future a small glimmer of hope.

"Well... My past isnt so interesting. I lived in a small town with my brother Tododile. Er, I suppose I should explain. One of my parents was a ditto. Toddle's other parent was a Feraligator, mine was an Alakazam. Both of them cheated on Ditto. We were often rejected by the town and attacked by more hostile pokemon. Being a ditto, even being the child of one, has a bad reputation where I live. But my brother taught me ice punch. This would prove to be invaluable later on. Being an abra with only teleport is... Well, it's hard. Ice punch helped me collect the TMs for Shadow Ball and Iron Tail later.

And... We ended up moving out. Ditto began hiding as other pokemon. My brother is... Somewhere. I don't know. I think he has evolved at least once by now. And I came to Grassveil. I mostly collect items and sell them for a living. That's... the gist of my story, so far."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy Coincidence   clumsy coincidence - Clumsy Coincidence Empty

Back to top Go down

Clumsy Coincidence
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: