Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

moonlight berry hunt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

moonlight berry hunt  Empty
PostSubject: moonlight berry hunt    moonlight berry hunt  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:14 am

The wind rushed threw the trees of the forest, creating lots of creepy and unsettling noises. The cape of a young Riolu fluttered in the wind his hood up his aura vision active as he scanned for pokemon in the immediate vicinity. " Remind me again Micheal why we came out in the middle of the night to go hunting for berries?" Shaman barked in an irritated tone. He knew full well that it had been a group decision on the part of them both but it was still late and he was still grumpy. He pulled his cape tighter to his body as the breeze gave him a chill even with his fine blue and black fur.

Energy: 11

Last edited by zashonfire on Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

PostSubject: Re: moonlight berry hunt    moonlight berry hunt  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:03 pm

Michael held his tail in front of him, scanning the ground for anything useful. "What do you mean 'Remind me again.'? This was all your idea, I just said why not!" Michael retorted to his partner. Michael's tail was giving them an advantage in possibly finding anything on the ground in the dark, but that also means anyone could find them using the glow from his fire. Not that it matter if anyone found them. With Shaman's self proclaimed genius, and Michael's speed and capability to listen to Shaman they were almost unstoppable. "Shaman, maybe you should stop complaining about the night and just find things." Michael suggested as he looked for berries.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: moonlight berry hunt    moonlight berry hunt  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:51 pm

"You could have offered up something instead of just cheerful abandon!" He retorted. He slid his hood back down returning to normal vision, the blues of all different shades vanishing from his eyes and becoming nothing but black, along with the eerily glow of moon and Micheal's tail. He kept his eyes peeled for berries. "Make sure you look at the bushes and the trees." Shaman reminded Micheal. He rummaged in his pocket for any means to help their search.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: moonlight berry hunt    moonlight berry hunt  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:37 pm

"What? Berries don't grow on trees and bushes, they just appear on the ground!" Michael joked with Shaman. Michael continued to walk through the forest, carefully scanning everywhere possible. "So why do we need berries again?" Michael asked Shaman. They never really kept items with them unless it was for a mission or something important like that. Maybe it's part of his genius plan for something. Michael thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: moonlight berry hunt    moonlight berry hunt  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:43 pm

Smart alek he cringed in annoyance. " I told you before stocking up for precautions is a necessary step in adventures, if we do it now we'll be safer and better off latter. " He answered as he looked around for some of the so evasive berries. " You think I could sense them with my aura vision?" Shaman asked he hadn't been looking for berries when he was in aura vision earlier but maybe that was the mistake.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: moonlight berry hunt    moonlight berry hunt  EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:04 am

Michael kicked something on the ground
thekyle96 carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
moonlight berry hunt  QfHz1GB
"Hey Shaman I think I found something." Michael dropped his tail and proceeded further towards whatever this thing was.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: moonlight berry hunt    moonlight berry hunt  EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:47 pm

"Alright is it a berry or gummi of any discretion?" Shaman asked hopefully with fingers crossed, as he carefully approached with his light limited from Micheal dropping his light source. He saw the item and frowned. " What what even is that? What what is that even for?" Shaman was indignant.
zashonfire carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
moonlight berry hunt  PSNEk7U
He ignored it and looked elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: moonlight berry hunt    moonlight berry hunt  EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 5:15 pm

"Shaman, everything has a use, but this thing is useless." Michael tossed the thorn into the bag and kept searching for anything useful. "If I find another dumb thing I'm just going to walk away and go home." Michael kept scanning the ground and bushes, looking for anything.
thekyle96 carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
moonlight berry hunt  PSNEk7U
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: moonlight berry hunt    moonlight berry hunt  EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 5:43 pm

He picked up the cheri berry in front of him ans sighed. " We'll take a game brake after a little longer Micheal." Shaman tried to appease him as he stuffed the berry into his cape. He started to think up some strategy in a battle using their newly acquired Cacnea spike. Obviously throwing it at an appropriate time would be useful for himself with his lack of ranged attack. If only I could use aura sphere. he thought to himself glumly but he recognized that his chances of evolving were very slim with his pessimistic attitude and outlook which in and of itself was pessimistic.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: moonlight berry hunt    moonlight berry hunt  EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 6:09 pm

Michael grabbed his berry off the ground and put it in the bag and walked over to Shaman. "What kind of game this time? Mystery dungeons and Salamence?" Michael joked. Shaman normally stopped every once in a while to play a game he makes up on the spot. Michael sat down and lit a small fire so he didn't have to keep his tail so bright.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: moonlight berry hunt    moonlight berry hunt  EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 6:26 pm

I mean I meant to play in a bit but we can play the game now too. he decided and started to rummage in his cape for a game Micheal might like. " No way that wouldn't fit in my cape pocket." He replied logically. He found a deck of pokemon playing cards and took it out. "Here let's play clock solitaire." He offered as he started to set up the game separating the deck into the 13 piles.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: moonlight berry hunt    moonlight berry hunt  EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:32 pm

"Alright, but I'll go first. Not that it matters with this game. I could win or lose now." Michael replied to Shaman. Michael knew this game because Shaman had shown him a while ago. Michael liked the fact that no matter what you did with the cards your fate had only one end. The game was won by being the one to match get the suit of the center card. The game required no skill so anyone could win or lose. Though many might say the game is stupid and pointless, Michael thought the game had a great ammount of susspense.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: moonlight berry hunt    moonlight berry hunt  EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 2:23 am

"Wow thanks for ruining my epic monologue to pick who goes first." Shaman whined in his fake childish voice to Micheal as he set the cards up in a clock face a deck at each hour and a singular one in the middle. After finishing the piles he filled each one at a time until the deck was empty, and then finally doubled counted as to not mess up the game mid way threw. Shaman sat crossed legged know. " good decision though you should most likely never let the dealer go first it is far easier to cheat that way, well someone like me wouldn't though game fanatics such as myself have a very deep hatred for cheaters." He said it almost ominously like a warning.

energy: 10
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: moonlight berry hunt    moonlight berry hunt  EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 8:13 pm

Michael studied the cards as if it would help him decide, which it wouldn't, but it never hurt to take a few second to decide. "You should go first Shaman." Michael replied to Shaman. Not looking up at him. Michael was second guessing going first. Not like Shaman could have cheated, for he has no special skills with cheating.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: moonlight berry hunt    moonlight berry hunt  EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:56 pm

"Oh come on were you even listening!" Shaman complained as Micheal did his flip flop completely against what he had just advice. Shaman flipped the middle card and got an 8 of moltrais and placed it in the correct pile. " Alright your move." He resigned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moonlight berry hunt    moonlight berry hunt  Empty

Back to top Go down

moonlight berry hunt
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next