Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Err...Hi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Err...Hi Empty
PostSubject: Err...Hi   Err...Hi EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:14 am

Hello there everyone I am new to the site so I thought I would Introduce myself. My name is Sleepy and I am 15 years old and the first thing you should know about me is... I am super shy... :oops: Other then that I think I am pretty easy to get along with. I love Pokemon I have played a lot of the games including the Mystery Dungeon ones (my favorite(s)). Other then Pokemon I like Minecraft and anything to do with zombies really hehehe...
Anyway I hope I can have a good time here with you guys on this site! So...yeah until then!
Back to top Go down

Err...Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err...Hi   Err...Hi EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:33 am

Hi. I'm Anton, and I hope to RP with you.
Oh, quick warning: Thanks to school (the bane of my existence), people have been kind of offline lately. Just thought you should know.
Also, don't use 1337 5P34K. Please. Um... don't join topics without the permission of everyone participating in it if it's an RP topic. Follow post order, and try to write at least one full paragraph in each post.
Other than that, have fun Sleepy!
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Err...Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err...Hi   Err...Hi EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:35 am

Is it bad that I imagine Sleepy's avatar crying cause of what your avatar is ant? XD

anyways hello! ^w^ and what's 1337 5P34K?
Back to top Go down

Err...Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err...Hi   Err...Hi EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Hello welcome i am quite new myself and we are soo alike but i dont like minecraft well i never played it, cant wait to see you around ;3
Back to top Go down

Err...Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err...Hi   Err...Hi EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Welcome to the site! But Cherry is right, your avatar is kind of gloomy...
Back to top Go down

Err...Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err...Hi   Err...Hi EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:13 am

Thank you everyone for giving me a warm welcome and thank you Antonm for the advice! Also if people think my avatar is to gloomy or whatever I can change it if you all would like that.
Back to top Go down

Err...Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err...Hi   Err...Hi EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:28 am

Nice to meet you Sleepy! I'm Gerald. Most people call me ger. Anyways, i know how you feel. I was a bit shy going onto this website,too. But usually bravery oovercomes shyness, and before you know it, you'll know people like you've been on the sight for 13 years(I'm pretty new myself, this is my first few weeks.).
Back to top Go down

Err...Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err...Hi   Err...Hi EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:42 pm

margeret44 wrote:
Welcome to the site! But Cherry is right, your avatar is kind of gloomy...
i haven't said anything until now...
But anyway, welcome to our humble abode xXSleepyXx. You don't have to change your avatar if you don't want to , it's your choice. In my opinion, its perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down

Err...Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err...Hi   Err...Hi EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Okay thank you Gerald and Cherry and yeah I think I will keep this avatar for now unless I find something I like better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Err...Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err...Hi   Err...Hi Empty

Back to top Go down

Err...Hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: