Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Bug and the Weasel

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The Bug and the Weasel - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Bug and the Weasel   The Bug and the Weasel - Page 4 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kuro looked back to the exit of Serene Cave with a sigh of relief, then to the horizon, the evening sun setting over the hill of Pricklemist "Such a romantic scene.. I'm so glad I got to spend it with.." She looked to her side with a slight look of dissapointment "Ah well! The adventure continues to Rainfront!" She seemingly narrated to herself, not caring if she interrupted and sleeping Cherubi or waking Hoothoot.

The Sneasel looked around, surveying her surroundings from the small rock that she stood on "Let us see... moving north would be the best choice... buuut~" She decided to head northwest instead "That wouldn't be fun at all would it.." She said under her breath, raking her claws against the nearby bark as she roamed aimlessly, keeping the claws sharp and ready to fight. Signs of her feral heritage still showing despite being around reserved and 'normal' pokemon, although to her they weren't quite so normal.

Being out in the wild reminded her of her youth, days spent hunting for food, sometimes berries, and on harsh winter days when the vegetation and other tree-bared foods dwindled, other pokemon were the prey. She disliked those days unlike those of her kind.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The Bug and the Weasel   The Bug and the Weasel - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:54 pm

"I envy you, you know?", the Nincada replied.
"For you these statements actually portrait the truth.
But if I ever make a single mistake, then it is Game Over for me. No retrying, no learning, nada. That's why I find myself forced to endure the wait. Nincada have been known to wait up to seventeen years until they finally evolve. So I guess the only thing I can and should train myself in is patience. I am grateful for your encouragement but weighing the risk of me being killed against the possibility of evolving more quickly I am still heavily inclined to decide to abide by my methods."
He would just have to face it. Waiting. That was what he would have to do. That was what normal Nincada did to evolve. So why did Ned keep being dragged into the most dangerous of journeys by other Pokémon intent on forcing their training methods onto him, even though he was of a wholly different species?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bug and the Weasel   The Bug and the Weasel - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:58 pm

Kuro thought about what he said, taking in that she as a species was stronger than him. She has had multiple battle experiences on her own, plus her evolution was considerably easier to attain she had heard, as long as she found some certain item "Okay. I see how it is. It's obviously risky for you to train like a lot of stronger pokemon. Well let's just make sure you don't get into any trouble then, I'm looking forward to seeing your strength when you evolve!" Kuro turned to smile at him, swiveling on her foot as she does so "You'll do fine when you do though"

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
The Bug and the Weasel - Page 4 HA9zvyY
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The Bug and the Weasel   The Bug and the Weasel - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:15 am

The Nincada found himself chuckling as he listened to the Sneasel talking about the apparent power of his evolutions despite most likely never having seen one of them before.
"Actually neither of my evolutions are exceptionally powerful - quite the opposite even.", he began to object.
"One of them is focussed completely on speed while the other one is even weaker, just having an hyperactive guardian angel to compensate for it. But attack power is something you definitely will not be finding in my species."
Innerly the Bug type sighed. There were so many better species he could have been born as. An Aron. A Gabite. A Beldum. Pretty much anything that was not...him. Anything that could actually move around without having to fear for their life at any second. Anything that could-
"BIRD!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bug and the Weasel   The Bug and the Weasel - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:37 am

"Well Attack power isn't eve- What!?" Kuro ducked, the Tiny Robin pokemon attempting a peck attack at her, but thanks to the bug pokemon's warning she aptly dodged it. The Fletchling seemed to glare at the two as it perched onto a low hanging branch, spreading its wings in an attempt in making itself look large. Kuro stepped in front of Ned, in between the two pokemon "Another pokemon you can't really attack. Unless we get it to the ground.. And I can maybe do that.." She looked at the Fletchling as it charged at Kuro with a Quick attack, and using her quick reflexes, she used her own Quick Attack to dodge the attack
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The Bug and the Weasel   The Bug and the Weasel - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:42 am

Ned meanwhile, recovering from the shock of finding yet another adversary he was at a disadvantage against, was mumbling to himself:
"I'm not that weak. I may not be able to defeat an enemy on my own, but at least I can attack it, however effective it may be..."
A fine, glittering powder of shimmering silver was trickling down from behind the tiny stubs that were the Nincada's wings. Quickly it lifted off of the ground, forming shining sickles of powerful powder, that were now being launched in the Flying type's direction at high velocity. It may be an attack the ememy was highly resistant against, but it was the only ranged move at Ned's disposal. Well, Silver Wind and...that move. But not only would that other move be horribly ineffective against an enemy like this, the danger of injuring someone else simply was too big. So Silver Wind would have to do for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bug and the Weasel   The Bug and the Weasel - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:02 am

"Not bad. I forgot about that...." Kuro smirked at seeing the Fletchling flap it's wings against the Silver Wind, resisting it yet the shimmering dust seemed to inflict some damage to it. The Sneasel chuckled, ready to hit the Fletchling with a powerful hit, she pulled her leg back, her foot sliding across the dirt and grass. She launched herself up with a powerful jump, thrusting her fist out, which was charged with Ice energy, towards the Fletchling.

Of course, she had gauged the distance totally wrong, and she couldn't jump that far up, and sadly just punched the air. She muttered to herself in anger as the Fletchling launched a counterattack against the Nincada with a Peck attack. Kuro charged another Ice Punch while charging towards the Fletchling itself. But she didn't know if she was fast enough to intercept
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The Bug and the Weasel   The Bug and the Weasel - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:13 am

So the Silver Wind had the expected lack of effect and Kuro had missed her attack, so effectively they were back at square one. Well, not exactly as now the Fletchling was attacking them as well.
And of course it had decided to attack the easier target first - Ned.
Something had to be done and that quickly or the Bug type would soon be able to stop worrying about his evolution.
But what?
There was only one thing Ned could think of, so he decided to do just that.
Frantically waving his claws in front of his face the Ground type hoped for his adversary to be caught in this Fury Swipes attack. Either that or for the Sneasel to quickly find something to do.
Why did he, the Pokémon who always tried to avoid all danger, keep winding up in the most dangerous of situations?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bug and the Weasel   The Bug and the Weasel - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:20 am

The Fletchling flapped its wings forwards, causing it to just about fly backwards away from the brunt of the attack, yet still caught two of the Nincada's attacks, causing it to flutter backwards and flying barely above the ground. Kuro took advantage of the Bug types attack, rushing in with the Ice Punch that she had been charging up, she hit the Bird type effectively, sending it tumbling to the ground.
Kuro looked to Ned with a slight smile "We could make a break for it now. After an attack like that, I don't see it getting up any time soon" The Fletchling was on the ground, groaning in pain as it troubled to get up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bug and the Weasel   The Bug and the Weasel - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bug and the Weasel
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Rainfront Town :: Pricklemist Hill-
Jump to: