Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fishing for some RP's

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fishing for some RP's Empty
PostSubject: Fishing for some RP's   Fishing for some RP's EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:25 pm

Alright I just realized how horrid and idea it is to have an open thread and no planning. SO, I'm going to take a more careful approach and see if anyone wants to RP with my chara: (here is bio https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t3059-pendanticparsley-character-records#46018) So uh if any unfortunate soul would catch the bait one wants to RP. I'm here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for some RP's   Fishing for some RP's EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:38 am

Oh snap, looks like I've fallen for it...
Hey there. Uh, um, hi. Wow I really suck at this I'm just gonna say, I'm almost always up for an RP, and there's no exeption here. Sooooo, any ideas to start? If we can get a location to start with, I say we can build up from there and I'm too lazy to start planning it myself. My character records are in my description, if you care to give them a read.

P.S. Totally rocking karaoke score :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for some RP's   Fishing for some RP's EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:01 am

Hmm well I did have an open thread up in Pecha Forest, but that was written when I was half asleep and seemingly about to be lost. However I think I made it malleable enough, that we could pretty much do anything with it. Now I noticed Marshall is quite the introvert, which foils nicely with Evrae's sporadic behavior. Um you could maybe have Marshell, just passively be there, and I could have Evrae aggressively initiate interactions. Idk But contrasting characters could work nicely, what do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for some RP's   Fishing for some RP's EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:23 am

Yeah, that sounds good, although I'll have to think of a reason of why Marshall would stay in Pecha Forest after either his encounter with Evrae or after the events the other RP I'm currently doing in Pecha Or he can just be a super awesome time lord. Either way, I'll probably start off pretty generic, with Marshall attempting to familiarize himself with his surroundings, as he's mostly unfamiliar with the area.
Also if they fight Marshall's going to get owned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for some RP's   Fishing for some RP's EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:41 am

Hmm well, they really don't have the continue fighting, or fight at all (I might make Evrae do a piss poor tackle and miss and then they could clear up and understanding). Well maybe you could use Marshall's will to get stronger as a reason to come back to the forest. Well I already got the thread there its called "The Deep deep green", If all is good Ilets start when you reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for some RP's   Fishing for some RP's Empty

Back to top Go down

Fishing for some RP's
Page 1 of 1