Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Temporary Absence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

Temporary Absence Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Absence   Temporary Absence EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:22 am

Greetings everyone. I am still somewhat new to the site, but have been gradually settling in. Unfortunately, the end of my college semester has kind of come down hard and I have a lot of work to do for the next week before it ends. Afterward, I will probably be trying to find a summer job because I'm gonna need to start paying off student loans and all that business.

Because of this sudden workload, I won't really have time to stick around here. So I'll be taking a bit of leave...I hope to be back by next Wednesday (Apr. 23), but it might not be until the end of that week (~Apr. 26/27)...or, the worst case scenario, the Wednesday after that or so (~Apr. 30/May 1).

I apologize in advance for people in roleplay threads with me, but I simply don't have the time right now.

Thank you in advance,
~Digi
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Temporary Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absence   Temporary Absence EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:53 am

S'ok Digi, take your time to get everything done so you can come back and enjoy the site. We'll be waiting.
Back to top Go down

Temporary Absence
Page 1 of 1