Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Faux Pas Emporium

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Faux Pas Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Faux Pas Emporium   Faux Pas Emporium EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:19 pm

FAUX PAS EMPORIUM

Massive Pile of Shenanigans: The lazy remake!

Rules n' Regulations stuff

1.) Feel free to request stuff.

2.) If I post it and it is UNPAID FOR, then no permission is granted to its use other than being presented in this thread. It will only be used as a display for viewing pleasure, but otherwise the unpaid work isn't going to be used anywhere else.

2.) If I post it and it is PAID FOR (By the requester and owner of the character), then the artwork is free to be reposted and used by the one who paid. I am permitting it being posted outside of this site, even. However, DO NOT REMOVE THE DAMN SIGNATURE. And if there is no watermark, there ought to be a credit somewhere. Do not edit the artwork or take credit. Modifications should be requested via PM.

3.) All posters shall agree to these rules, no buts.

4.) Prices are debatable.

5.) No art trades at the moment. Sorry.

Faux Pas Emporium Mordsk13
Only drew this nerd today. Will post more when I get off my lazy bum. = w =

Last edited by Nocive on Wed May 07, 2014 2:19 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Faux Pas Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faux Pas Emporium   Faux Pas Emporium EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:45 pm

Faux Pas Emporium S7iAHe3
Mordy's records sprite thing.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Faux Pas Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faux Pas Emporium   Faux Pas Emporium EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:56 am

Could you draw Akuroma as a Kirlia?
I'd like for his left cheek to be showing to show the three jagged scars on his left cheek. His eyes would be a bit redder than the usual kinda pinkish red they're depicted as in the game sprites. His tutu would be tattered and lay down in a more gown-like fashion. His mouth wouldn't show cause his head's tilted downward, and he appears to be moderately pissed off as he walks towards the viewer. One of his arms would be covered in mint green electricity while the other has a mint green shield shaped protect field on it. The mint green would be colored similar to how his horns are in the color scheme below. I'd like his name to be colored red like his eyes.

Faux Pas Emporium Akurom10
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Faux Pas Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faux Pas Emporium   Faux Pas Emporium EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:00 am

Faux Pas Emporium Akurom12

COMPLETED
Requester: Dracorex
Estimated Time: 2-3 Hours
Estimated Price: 100 Poke

Last edited by Nocive on Wed May 07, 2014 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Faux Pas Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faux Pas Emporium   Faux Pas Emporium EmptyWed May 07, 2014 10:58 am

*throws money at Noci*

Awesome, I didn't quite expect him to look so feminine, but it'll work great since I plan on him evolving into a Gardevoir and thus looking female despite being male.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faux Pas Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faux Pas Emporium   Faux Pas Emporium Empty

Back to top Go down

Faux Pas Emporium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Artwork :: Art Shops-
Jump to: