Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

(Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

(Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue Empty
PostSubject: (Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue   (Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:31 am

» Name: Roman
» Gender: Male
» Species: #236 Tyrogue, the Scuffle Pokémon
» Affiliation: Wanderer

» Level: 5
» Energy: 16
» Ability: Guts
» Moves:
-High Jump Kick - Egg Move
-Tackle - Start
-Fake Out - Start
-Foresight - Start

» Likes:
The experience, bonds, and memories he and his friends make while in battle. Roman believes that a fight puts the power of friendship to the test. A fight would show who the strongest is in general and who the cowards and fake friends are. A victory over another group would surely make their bonds stronger and raise their self-esteem thus making them better creatures.

Roman is obsessed with the truth about everything. He would prefer someone be very straightforward and blunt to him. If there is a secret or mystery, he needs to know it immediately. Roman would tell another Pokémon exactly what he wants to without any regards for the feelings of the other Pokémon.

There are monstrous and tough Pokémon scattered all over the Pokémon world and Roman may not like them, but he would respect them for being tough. Regardless of a victory or lose, if an enemy has given him a challenge, he would be more than welcome to accept that creature as a friend.

» Dislikes:
Perhaps one can say that Roman is a realist. He considers optimism and pessimism as a rather delusional way of thinking. He believes that trying to decide the outcome of something is just a waste of time. His recklessness adds up to his realism and Roman would not waste time thinking and dreaming about the possible outcome of something. He would only react had the outcome happen.

Weakness is something that disgusts Roman. He just cannot comprehend why young Pokémon choose to cry when the big Pokémon bully them when they can simply unleash Hell and stand up for themselves. He believes that weakness is just a choice everyone sometimes unknowingly chooses.

» Personality: Roman has a quite reckless personality. He has a tendency to make decisions without giving it much thought; he also changes his mind about something very quick. Pokémon often get the wrong first impression of him due to him being very straightforward and someone who always speaks out his thoughts. For him, a good brawl or fight with an appropriate reason is a piece of Heaven.

» History: There is a secret mercenary group of Fighting-type Pokémon known for their skills in assassination. The group's leaders continuously train large groups of young Pokémon for these trainees will be the mercenary group's next generation. Roman was the best student in the group, carrying out orders without regret and leaving a long line of tough fellow trainee opponents in heaps. Because of this, Roman earned the respect of the group's leaders and they have secretly given him special treatment. While the other trainees would eat a limited amount of food, Roman would get infinite high-class food.

The mercenary group has an excellent reputation to those whom they have successfully served and its members are all willing to obey orders and do not seem to have any guilt in whatever they do. Roman has always secretly despised the group. Unlike the other members who kill and do evil for the sake of money, Roman does not accept money as an appropriate reason to fight, brawl, and end the life of another Pokémon. Many innocent Pokémon have died in the group's hands and that is just unacceptable.

Roman took advantage of the special treatment he was getting and left the group determined to make himself stronger, and one day crush the group and try to open as much eyes as possible.

» Win-lose Record: 00-00

Administrator's note: The information below is the progress made by the original RPer that could not be edited into the bio template (Items and threads.) Any prospective adopters may want to look through the threads linked below to see if any are open and the relationships this character had with other before filling out an adoption application.

» Inventory:

» Page Count:
» Threads:

Last edited by Shad Reigns on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue   (Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:21 am

This is looking good so far, but there are a few things you should change and add.

Coding wise, it would be best if you were to lose the italics. You can use them to emphasize things, but please don't use them for almost the entirety of your bio.

Statistically speaking, your energy level is far too high. I'm not sure if it's a type or a calculation error, but please review the rules again and fix it.

For the Likes and Dislikes sections please elaborate on why the things listed are liked/disliked by your character. I'm interested on why your character dislikes both optimism and pessimism, seeing as they are opposites.

Finally, for the history I request a bit more information. Lack of parents in histories is kind of a touchy subject, so having a bit mire information about Shad's previous parents would be nice.

Anyway, that's that! Please notify me however you can if your edits are done or if you have any questions! I am happy to help with whatever you need, so don't be afraid to ask!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue   (Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:27 am

Thank you for looking into my character application. I have applied all necessary editing and have applied a few changes to the Personality, and have changed his name.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue   (Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:56 pm

Headphone Actor wrote:
After asking about it, your character's updated backstory is, in fact, allowed. However, previously being an outlaw will keep your character ever from joining the guild and you cannot relapse into being an outlaw again until you create a second character. I'll still accept your character if you'd like, but I want to make sure you know this beforehand so you don't get stuck with doing nothing.

Sorry for the lazy copy and paste, but I feel like you should know this, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue   (Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:59 pm

I can still visit areas, battle, and role-play with someone else even if I am not part of a guild, right?
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue   (Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Yes, but you cannot partake in missions nor join/form teams or do anything guild related either. You also can't do any outlaw things, but the roleplaying sections and things like battling are open. Just not all the roleplaying opportunities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue   (Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:42 am

Battling and power is all I care about anyway. How about a house, would I be able to get myself a house or a resting place? Sorry, it has been like three years since I have played the Mystery Dungeon games and I have not even played the DS games.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue   (Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:22 pm

To anyone confused, the rest of the conversation was taken to PMs.

Character has been APPROVED!
Please head over HERE to create your Character Records.
Once you've completed that, go have fun and roleplay!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue   (Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue EmptyWed May 21, 2014 5:54 am

Character Put Up For Adoption

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue   (Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue Empty

Back to top Go down

(Up for Adoption) Roman the Tyrogue
Page 1 of 1