Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Another Intro!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Another Intro! Empty
PostSubject: Another Intro!   Another Intro! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:57 pm

Well... um, hi! I'm Nine Tales, or Nine, or Tales, or whatever else you guys can come up with. I'm a bit rusty on roleplaying, but I'll probably get a bit better over time. I guess this is where I put a bit about me?

I got into Pokémon when I was a little kid, my first game was Heartgold. I stumbled through it, since as a small child, I had no sense of strategy. I pretty much had to rely on critical hits and resetting to beat the game. Still, I liked it, and picked up another Pokémon game. Which was Explorers of Sky.

So, I played Explorers of Sky and fell for the series ever since. Child-me pretty much cried a river at the 'ending' until Dialga interfered. It was the first game that made me cry, and there aren't that many, so Explorers of Sky is pretty nostalgic for me.

And now a days, I'm here! I'll probably be messing around or roleplaying. So... it's nice to meet you people. Hope I can see some of you around. ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Another Intro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Intro!   Another Intro! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:53 pm

Greetings, heya, hello and welcome to the site!
Hope you'll be having fun here!
Should there be anything you do not understand or would like to know, please do not hesitate to ask!
See you on the chatbox!
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

Another Intro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Intro!   Another Intro! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:59 pm

Huzzah, I am not alone as a newbie on the site. NOT ALONE~

*ahem*

Sorry about that. Greetings, Nine~ The name's Digi and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

I've always loved the Pokémon series since I was a kid too. It's always been my second-favorite game series of all time just under Zelda. xP I don't think I've ever heard of a person saying that their first game was HG before. Usually it was at least RSE...but hey, I'm certainly not gonna hold that against you. xP

I was so glad that Explorers held back on all of the dull moments that were in the Rescue Team games. You spent so much time between plot points that it got so boring so fast at times. xD;

But anyway yeah, it's nice to meet you, and I hope that we can both enjoy ourselves~
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Another Intro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Intro!   Another Intro! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:10 pm

I shall name you...PACO!

Anyways. I am Dracorex, King of Dragons, Lord of Yellow (despite not being head board updater, I was usurped by the tyrant known as Savato!), God of Sake, and I am also known as Kuroro, Rai, Draco, That Guy With the Face, and probably something else I cannot remember at the moment.

Anyways, a small child in 2010? Isn't small child like...anything below 7? So you would be 11 now? idk. Your definition of small child might be 20 for all I know.

My favorite game of the series was Sky, and even though the ending is sad, they kinda use it in all the PMD games, just in different ways. There's this part in Gates to Infinity when Ky-*shot for spoilers*
Back to top Go down

Another Intro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Intro!   Another Intro! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Heya, Digi, Savato. Once again, good to meet you guys. I just noticed that I'm about five hours behind forum time, so if you see me posting at three in the morning, that's why. Whoops.

Anyways. Pretty sure I've got the hang of things, but thank you anyways Savato. I'll be sure to ask if I get lost (which will inevitably happen eventually).

And yup, always nice to have another newbie around. Good to meet you Digi!

As per my age... well, I'm at least a teenager. Thinking back on it, I was probably a pre-teen then. Haven't told that story in a while. But anyways, it's nice to meet you too, Lord of Yellow. Paco it is!
Back to top Go down

Another Intro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Intro!   Another Intro! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:35 pm

Meep, just another welcome since we're gonna flood you with welcomes, so welcome to the site, Nine!
Back to top Go down

Another Intro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Intro!   Another Intro! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:46 pm

Thanks, Felius. The welcome's much appreciated. Anyhow, here's to hoping I'll stick around for a while and run into you guys again. ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Another Intro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Intro!   Another Intro! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 3:45 pm

You'll run into us and the admins and a bunch of other nutjobs on the chatbox. All you need to do is click the login button (it doesn't require you to type in anything)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Intro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Intro!   Another Intro! Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Intro!
Page 1 of 1