Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

School and other things

Go down 
AuthorMessage

School and other things Empty
PostSubject: School and other things   School and other things EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:59 pm

School is starting on this Monday, and I'm not quite sure yet if I'll be able to get online. On Wednesday nights, I go over to my dad's house, so I'll be able to go on then. And on weekdays I'll be abe to come online, but when my sisters are at his house for the overnight, I'm going to be working at an animal rescue league. In the sprig, I'll be joining the fencing team, so not quite sure how that will work out either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School and other things   School and other things EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:40 pm

same here though i will get on in afternoons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School and other things   School and other things EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:36 pm

Lucky! D: I'm not sure if I can.... hopefully I can...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School and other things   School and other things Empty

Back to top Go down

School and other things
Page 1 of 1