Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Just Wandering Around

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

Just Wandering - Just Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering - Just Wandering Around EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:18 am

Brian the Chimchar was strolling through Grassveil Town one day, trying to familiarize himself with the area. When he first arrives to the town a while back, Brian dashed through it so quickly before heading to Pecha Forest that he hadn't been able to look around and see what the town had to offer other than the guild he wanted to join. So now, after returning from the forest, Brian decided to stroll around and see the sites before he headed to the guild.

"Hmm, there's a lot off interesting places here and a lot of cool pokemon I haven't seen before. Who knows, maybe when I join the guild, I'll meet even more cool pokemon and see even cooler places than this." Brian said as he kept walking through the town.

Last edited by pokepikoo on Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering - Just Wandering Around EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:33 am

Uthinare slowly padded into the town of Grassveil, many new sights and sounds to be seen and heard. She smiled in interest as she watched as strange new pokemon walked down the streets.

'I've never seen all these pokemon before! Now all I have to do Is find the guide I've heard about! Then I''ll explore the lands everywhere!' Uthinare though happily.

Uthinare's smile broke out into a large excited grin.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering - Just Wandering Around EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:55 am

As Brian kept walking through the town, Brian saw many new pokemon to him, some big some small, some flying and some crawling. Brian couldn't help but get intrested in seeing all of these different pokemon of different types, due to living up in a village of mostly fighting and fire types for most of his life.

"There's so many cool pokemon here. This is getting be so excited. If there's so many cool pokemon in this town, imagine how many cooler pokemon I'll find in dungeons and other places." Brian said as he looking around at other pokemon as he was walking. However, because he was paying more attention to the pokemon than his surroundings, Brian didn't notice a rock in the ground in front of him and ended up tripping over it, causing him to fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering - Just Wandering Around EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:06 am

Uthinare was staring at everything... Except infront of her, her feet tripped over an unknown object and fell flat on her face. "Ouch..." she groaned as she lifted her face off the path beneath her. She looked over to see what she had tripped over it was... a chimchar? The ear that was pierce with her silver earing twitched.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering - Just Wandering Around EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:22 am

As he got up off of the ground and wiped the dirt off of his face, Brian noticed another pokemon near him that seemed to trip just like he had. He hadn't seen the pokemon before and became curious of what the pokemon was.

"Um...hey, do you need help getting up?" Brian said as he walked toward the pokemon as he offered his hand to it, wanting to both help it get up off of the ground and to see what exactly the pokemon was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering - Just Wandering Around EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:32 am

Uthinare blinks a few times and her vision clears seeing you properly. She takes ur hand and pulls herself up on slightly shaky legs. "yeah thanks" Uthinare answers. She then wipes her face with a paw getting the dust of in a few swiping motions and shakes her brown head a few times. "I didn't know it was normal for people in Grassveil town to lie on the streets." She said with wonder.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering - Just Wandering Around EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:57 am

"Well, as far as I know it isn't. I just wasn't paying attention ended up tripping on a rock. Sorry if I caused you to trip as well  Totally my fault." Brian said as he began scratching the back, somewhat embarrassed about the encounter and hoping that the unknown pokemon would forgive him for his stupid act.

"So, what kind of pokemon are you exactly? I've never seen any pokemon quite like you before so I'm a bit curious." Brian said as he tried to move the subject away from the tripping. However, after saying what he said, Brian realized that his words might have sounded a bit odd to the pokemon and was feeling more embarrassed by the second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering - Just Wandering Around EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:05 am

Uthinare smirks.
"I'm an eevee, my name's Uthinare" she answered and stood tall on her four legs proudly.
"I've never seen a real chimchar before, my parents have described what one was suppose to look like so I'm guessing that's what you are." Uthinare stated and scratched the ear that didn't have the earing.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering - Just Wandering Around EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:43 am

"Yeah, I'm a chimchar and proud of it. Never seen an eevee before though. You look kind of like a friend of my parents who was a flareon but brown and with less fur. Man, she could really run. She could keep up with my mom so well which isn't an easy task because of her speed boost ability. And she was really nice too. She would always get me some of the berries from her garden and would always get me a ton of cool stuff for my birthday and........oh, sorry I started rambling." Brian said as he put his hands behind his back, feeling even more embarrassed due to his rambling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering - Just Wandering Around EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:51 am

Uthinare's smirk gets wider.
"Yeah, flareon is one of the possible evolutions for an eevee" she stated
"And it's fine. Rambling leads to stories, and stories are always interesting to people who like them." Uthinare's smirk turns into a kinder smile.
"You got a name? Or do I have to call you chimchar?" She askes and rubs her cheek like a kitten.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering - Just Wandering Around EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:08 am

Brian was relieved as he heard that Uthinare was fine with his rambling, and he began to not feel as embarrassed. He then heard Ulthinare say something about multiple evolutions and became curious.

"My names Brian. Kinda hard to not have a name. And multiple evolutions? How's that even possible? I thought pokemon could only evolve one or two times, but eevees can evolve more that. That sounds so cool!" Brian said, becoming incredibly curious as to what the eevee was talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering - Just Wandering Around EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:25 am

Uthinare inclines her head slightly as if to nod.
"An eevee can only evolve once but we have eight choices, I can evolve into a electric type jolteon, a fire type like your friend flareon, a water type vapoureon" she stated and takes a breath, then continues.
"A psychic type espeon, a dark type umbreon, a ice type glaceon, a grass type leafeon or a newly discovered fairy type, a sylveon." She lists for you, a little out of breath and sits.

Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering - Just Wandering Around EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:38 pm

Brian's eyes seemed to sparkle as he heard Ulthinare speak about the evolutions. Brian was both surprised and intrigued by what she said and became incredibly exited, with the flame on his tail flickering a little bit in response to his excitement.

"Wow, that's so cool. The ability to evolve into 8 different evolutions that have different types with different skills and you have the choice of which one you want. That's so cool. I mean I'm fine with what I evolve into, but having the ability to choose is soooooooooooo cool!" Brian said as he became even more excited, his tail flame continuing to flicker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering - Just Wandering Around EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 2:01 am

Uthinare smiled brightly at the chimchar infront of her.
"You really think so? Thanks!" She chirped and stood upon her four feet again.
"By the way, you wouldn't know where the guide is do you? I was thinking of joining once I found a partner" she asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering - Just Wandering Around EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 2:13 am

"Yeah, it's really cool. I've never heard of another pokemon like that with multiple evolutions before. Your pretty lucky." Brian said as he smiled warmly at the eevee, his tail still flickering out of excitement.

"Oh, you mean the Grassveil Guild? Well, I think that it's somewhere around the high part of the town. I was actually going to go join the guild as well after exploring the town for a while." Brian said, wondering why the eevee was trying to join the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering - Just Wandering Around Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Wandering Around
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next