Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Not funny at all!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Not funny at all! Empty
PostSubject: Not funny at all!   Not funny at all! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 2:46 pm

Hey there soon-to-know people ^^ Name's True Blood (aka Evelyn), the new person around.

Nothing much to say. Just the average 23 years old girl, JT enthusiast, roleplayer, occasionally goofy and muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch... I won't be very often around the chat, mostly on the RPing section =)

As for my RP, I've 2 and a half years of experience so far, on other verses (such as tekken, street fighter, WoW, OCs, Smite blablablabla). I'm also
rather new to Pokemon and I was interested on giving a community a try (it's free after all heh).

My fav song is "True Blood" by JT (of course). I enjoy playing WoW, RPing and all the usual stuff yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah... =P

Pretty much that. Feel free to ask anything else I suppose xP but nice to meet you in advance!
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

Poké : 19413

Not funny at all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not funny at all!   Not funny at all! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Another MMO player - particularly WoW? I think we'll get along just fine!

Welcome to the site!

Not funny at all! Giphy
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Not funny at all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not funny at all!   Not funny at all! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 4:19 pm

My god ares....

Anyways, welcome to the site, it's good to know you're giving Pokemon a try. We promise this won't be as hellish as the anime. *screams at the tv for Ash to grow up* ^_^
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Not funny at all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not funny at all!   Not funny at all! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:10 pm

Greetings, heya, hello and welcome to the site!
Hope you'll be having fun here!
If there's anything you'd like to know, feel free to ask!
Hope to see you on the Chatbox soon!
Back to top Go down

Not funny at all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not funny at all!   Not funny at all! EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:43 pm

Le Ares~
-Wee, now that sounds good OuO can't wait to get my PC fixed!

Le Dracorex~
- IT WON'T HELP BRO! I'VE BEEN YELLING AT MY SCREEN TO JT TO MARRY ME BUT NOPE HE DIDN'T! ;_;

Le Savato~
-Thankies~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not funny at all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not funny at all!   Not funny at all! Empty

Back to top Go down

Not funny at all!
Page 1 of 1