Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hello, my dungeon-loving friends!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

Hello, my dungeon-loving friends! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, my dungeon-loving friends!   Hello, my dungeon-loving friends! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:25 pm

Not only am I new to this site, but I'm new to forums in general. I've tried some other forum sites, and I just don't get it. Some are just disorganized, and some I don't even know how to post anything and start a new string! So far, I understand that you can post a topic and people can reply, but it's not like the RP games I'm used to. The games I'm used to are more like a single-topic format. Say, characters alone was a topic. Everyone would post underneath it, but nothing would go unseen. idk if this is confusing, but I just need a short explanation, and how the heck to use a site like this. I definitely want to, but I have to first know how.
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

Poké : 19413

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my dungeon-loving friends!   Hello, my dungeon-loving friends! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:37 pm

Welcome to the site!

The site is pretty easy to use and acts sort of like the games you mentioned. You will post a topic and then people will post a response. When you follow a post order - kind of like turn based posting or battling - everything goes swimmingly. Just type your post in the quick reply box at the bottom of a thread or in the formal reply box. If you have any questions, shoot me an e-mail or reply here!
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my dungeon-loving friends!   Hello, my dungeon-loving friends! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:21 pm

Ok, I got that part down, but the confusing part to me is being on several topics at a time. I feel like doing a send-off if I were to change places, but I don't know whether I should start a topic as, say, entering town, or join in on somebody else's.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my dungeon-loving friends!   Hello, my dungeon-loving friends! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:50 pm

Heya, hello and welcome to the site!
Hope you'll be having fun here!

You could try thinking of it as having several smaller RPs with the same character at the same time I guess. As for whether you should create your own thread or join someone else's, we usually discuss stuff like that on the chatbox, so feel free to join us there.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, do not hesitate to ask! ^^
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my dungeon-loving friends!   Hello, my dungeon-loving friends! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:59 pm

Thank you, fellow brony!
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my dungeon-loving friends!   Hello, my dungeon-loving friends! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:20 pm

Fellow Brony?
How wonderful!
Hello, my dungeon-loving friends! Tumblr_miwe9jEm2U1r3k1m8o1_500_zps3e08452d
Welcome, welcome welcome,
A fine welcome to you!
Welcome, welcome, welcome,
I say "How do you do?".
Welcome, welcome, welcome,
I say "Hip-hip hooray!".
Welcome, welcome, welcome
to this Forum today!

Wait for it...
BROHOOF! /)
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my dungeon-loving friends!   Hello, my dungeon-loving friends! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:22 pm

Hey, look, my RP pony, bottom right! ^-^/)
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my dungeon-loving friends!   Hello, my dungeon-loving friends! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:53 pm

You should read the rules more carefully, there will be a link to the Starter Poke Collection thread hidden within.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my dungeon-loving friends!   Hello, my dungeon-loving friends! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:58 pm

I have read the rules entirely. I had done that already, I just did not understand how to "Post on topic" because the rule topic was locked. Now that I understand it just has to be posted in the "rules" section, I'm fine.
"Thank you for your consideration"
~Katniss Everdeen
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my dungeon-loving friends!   Hello, my dungeon-loving friends! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:02 am

No no no no no, you're not supposed to post in the rules section. There's a topic named Starter Poke Collection in the rules section. That's where you post. Your thread was deleted because you're not supposed to make a topic in the rules section
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my dungeon-loving friends!   Hello, my dungeon-loving friends! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:05 am

Whoops. I just kinda clicked on new topic from the post with the rules. Thank you for clarifying, and my sincerest apologies. I shall now fix my mistake.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my dungeon-loving friends!   Hello, my dungeon-loving friends! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:06 am

No problem, you should log into the chatbox, we'll be able to answer any questions you have and be able to avoid any other mistakes like that one.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my dungeon-loving friends!   Hello, my dungeon-loving friends! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:27 am

Well, the chatbox always claims "you have been disconnected"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my dungeon-loving friends!   Hello, my dungeon-loving friends! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:14 am

That just means, that you aren't on it at the moment.
It the top right corner there's the button to log onto it.
I look forward to getting to talk to you there!
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my dungeon-loving friends!   Hello, my dungeon-loving friends! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:37 pm

Firgured that out, too. Always a moment too late X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my dungeon-loving friends!   Hello, my dungeon-loving friends! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, my dungeon-loving friends!
Page 1 of 1