Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hey, Who wants to Rp?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hey, Who wants to Rp?  Empty
PostSubject: Hey, Who wants to Rp?    Hey, Who wants to Rp?  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:01 am

So, Im here, posting, With the goal of finding someone who would like to partake in a bit of what you, I, and others, like to call Rping. If you want to Rp with someone *cough* Post a reply or Pm me, Thanks and happy Role Playing.
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

Poké : 19413

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Who wants to Rp?    Hey, Who wants to Rp?  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:08 am

I'd love to RP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Who wants to Rp?    Hey, Who wants to Rp?  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:31 am

Brilliant! Would you like to Pm to talk plot or just wing it?
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

Poké : 19413

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Who wants to Rp?    Hey, Who wants to Rp?  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:12 am

Whatever you'd like! I'm open to anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Who wants to Rp?    Hey, Who wants to Rp?  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:24 pm

I also want to Roleplay. The team I requested to join isn't replying, the valentines day RP just doesn't seem to get made for the moment, and all other kinds of stuff is just standing still, and I can't get myself to choose anywhere to just start it again. So yeah, I also want to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Who wants to Rp?    Hey, Who wants to Rp?  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:49 am

Rp we shall then, Felius!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Who wants to Rp?    Hey, Who wants to Rp?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey, Who wants to Rp?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Character Creation :: Character Discussion-
Jump to: