Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Doduo 2 minds of it own?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Doduo 2 minds of it own? Empty
PostSubject: Doduo 2 minds of it own?   Doduo 2 minds of it own? EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:14 pm

I am thinking of entering the RP as a Doduo and I have red through all the pokedex entries it has and I still am not sure if it is supposed to have 2 personalitys. They state, that there is communication between the two hads, another says that the brains are technicly the same but there is a chance of it having two different brains. So my question may I play a Doduo with 2 sepperate personalitys the one being overly present?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doduo 2 minds of it own?   Doduo 2 minds of it own? EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:43 pm

You probably can.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Doduo 2 minds of it own?   Doduo 2 minds of it own? EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:49 pm

Staff has discussed it in the Cbox and has come to the conclusion that through the Sapphire pokedex entry of generation III:

DODUO's two heads contain completely identical brains. A scientific study reported that on rare occasions, there will be examples of this POKéMON possessing different sets of brains.

They usually have the same personality from that but CAN be different. The German pokedex also states that the heads can fight with each other according to Savato.

So you can make them two different personalities or you can make them the same personality, but they're still two separate individuals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doduo 2 minds of it own?   Doduo 2 minds of it own? EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 9:50 pm

Cool, thanks for the quick answers :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doduo 2 minds of it own?   Doduo 2 minds of it own? Empty

Back to top Go down

Doduo 2 minds of it own?
Page 1 of 1