Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Age Of Dawn recruiting!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Team Age Of Dawn recruiting! Empty
PostSubject: Team Age Of Dawn recruiting!   Team Age Of Dawn recruiting! EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:54 am

A team member of The Age Of Dawn has neglected to post for a long time now. While we want to wait for him, Valden and I (Goldenfox) are ready to continue. Therefor we have decided that Pichupichuuu has been removed from the active team roster. This means we are down one member, and we would like to correct that as soon as possible. Simply apply by posting here, and wait for Valden's and my approval in the team.
I hope to see a new member soon,
Lina.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Age Of Dawn recruiting!   Team Age Of Dawn recruiting! EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:53 am

Link!

Hi there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Age Of Dawn recruiting!   Team Age Of Dawn recruiting! EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:19 am

Hello DroppinPots! Valden and I have looked you over, qnd would be glad to see you on our team! This means you now get qn official Exploration Team badge, and have access to threads open to Age Of Dawn members. We plan on starting a thread soon with a job, so be ready to hit the ground running! Because we intend to make up for lost time.
As a side note:
Please don't be intimidated by our attitudes to start roleplaying quickly; we've been denied the opportunity for a while now, and we want to continue very badly.
We'll see you in the roleplay, Your new team partners:
Lina the Growlithe and Tenkeren the Elgyem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Age Of Dawn recruiting!   Team Age Of Dawn recruiting! Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Age Of Dawn recruiting!
Page 1 of 1