Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

kingdoms rp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: kingdoms rp   kingdoms rp EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:36 pm

now you guys all know how I jokingly call myself the king of the blue and pretend to be the king of an imaginary blue kingdom in the c box. I came up with the idea with Axi and Ten and Pika in the cbox to make it into an rp, each color would be like a separate kingdom, but for colors like pink green and yellow where there's only one member they would be an alliance, desert, ripple, and fox of course would be the most powerful in the rp being admins. They would be like gods almost but not in the sense of worship just in the sense they were way more powerful then the blue members. For people who go on to be senior members they would just be very powerful people in the blue kingdom.

now the rp would need a bad side so we thought of the idea of th e black members being the bad side they would be plotting to end the site,. ( the site being what the world is called in the rp) Now of course black members are inactive and wouldn't be able to post or anything of the sort so we would all need to be a counter pat of ourselves on the black side. For example I would play the black username character erifnohsaz. It'd basically be a war between the members of the site and the black usernames.
This is just an idea I was kicking around and then perfected with everyone and was just wondering what people would think.
Back to top Go down

kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: kingdoms rp   kingdoms rp EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:39 pm

I was there, so you know I like it :D
Back to top Go down

kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: kingdoms rp   kingdoms rp EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:49 pm

You know I'm abord for this. If this become real here is a Bio example. If you think there should be something more just give your oppinion.

Bio:

Kingdom:

Name:

Apperance:

Rank (King, ect.):

History:

Personality:

Weapons/ equipment:

Black Personoia Bio

Basicaly it's our Oposit or something like that.

Name:

Apperance:

Rank (King, ect.):

History:

Personality:

Weapons/ equipment:

Last edited by Tenshineko on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: kingdoms rp   kingdoms rp EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:23 pm

It's an interesting idea but if any of the inactive people. Came back I don't think they would appreciate people being them if you know what I mean >.<

I'm all for it however as long as you can get round that point xD
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: kingdoms rp   kingdoms rp EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm

oh yeah that would be creepy being someone else in the rp.

the idea of the black personas are like chars we make up so we're not actually being people that have usernames and are on the site, the black persona are just completely made up characters. Anyone that ends up having a black username though would just be part of black personas then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: kingdoms rp   kingdoms rp Empty

Back to top Go down

kingdoms rp
Page 1 of 1