Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Nuzlocke | A Trainer RP Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Pokemon Nuzlocke | A Trainer RP Site Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Nuzlocke | A Trainer RP Site   Pokemon Nuzlocke | A Trainer RP Site EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:40 am

Pokemon Nuzlocke | A Trainer RP Site Rtne6f
Rules | Lore | Site| Link Back
Sympho Region, a region once known for its lyrical days in the world and its pokemon population that brags about having one of every pokemon. The region was huge, both literal and figuratively. The region was torn down in a heart beat though, but a hateful Meloetta that sought revenge on those who abused it. It sang a song, and brought a curse onto this region in the form of plagues. The once wonderous region is now oppressed by the government, and people are torn between helping themselves or helping the pokemon.

Though the region is dark, light can still be brought back to the land. Help the Sympho Region regain its musical glory! Choose between two roleplay modes, Nuzlocke and Regular. Test your luck and skill and gain riches with Nuzlocke mode, where your pokemon are NOT protected by the rules of roleplaying and can DIE without your consent. Examine the region carefully with Regular, have fun, and simply be in it for the roleplay, where your pokemon can still faint but still not die. How will you fair, in a land of pokemon, littered with Zombie and Robotic pokemon?

What do we provide?
-Active Admin that is on every day-
-Brand New!-
-Easy to understand battle, leveling, and evolution system-
-Zombie Pokemon and Robotic Pokemon that give you perks depending on the type-
-Nuzlocke Mode which adds difficulty and darkness to your story-
-Fight between the choice of freedom of Citizens(SILPH) and health of Pokemon(SEEK)-
-Own Lore-
-Event Pokemon that will occasionally be references to shows upon USER requests-
-Unlock More Areas as your Character's Pokemon becomes stronger and defeats stations(gyms)-
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nuzlocke | A Trainer RP Site   Pokemon Nuzlocke | A Trainer RP Site EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:15 am

Edited it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nuzlocke | A Trainer RP Site   Pokemon Nuzlocke | A Trainer RP Site EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:15 pm

Dude this sounds cool, I'm still taking note for my Platinum, thinking of making small hints for the Shiny Legendaries: Dialga, Palkia, and Giritina. I thought of this a week ago while taking the notes. But seriously this sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nuzlocke | A Trainer RP Site   Pokemon Nuzlocke | A Trainer RP Site EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Ty :) (i cant do mt normal smiley face on this phone ;A;) that sounds cool too but i dont favor that trio much for my tastes mostly because of palkia's design. The site also plans random events for lucky members to recieve a legendary encounter. It would be ironic if you ended up with one of them xD the pokemon and members are chosen at random though xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nuzlocke | A Trainer RP Site   Pokemon Nuzlocke | A Trainer RP Site Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Nuzlocke | A Trainer RP Site
Page 1 of 1