Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Elijah needs a partner/team.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elijah needs a partner/team. Empty
PostSubject: Elijah needs a partner/team.   Elijah needs a partner/team. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Put simply, I'm looking for either a partner or a team that'd be willing to take in a lesser experienced Pokemon and train them in the art of exploring, or just simply a team who needs a third member... Or another pokemon looking for their partner to get into the guild with.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Elijah needs a partner/team.   Elijah needs a partner/team. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:52 pm

Heya! I just got a look at your bio. Pretty good character you've got there. Wanna RP? Currently I've got two characters who may fit what you're looking for. Mordred the Scraggy tends to be a little paranoid and distrustful, but is already an explorer and has quite a lot of experience in exploration. I'm still working out his threads though, so I'm unable to throw him into a new RP unless I get one of my RP partners to agree to end one of my current threads. Either we wait for that, or we go with my second character. Silk the Buneary is a lot more cheerful and energetic. She still needs to sign up in the guild and has a bit of experience in adventuring due to her father. Welp, you can get better descriptions of them in my Records (Bios are a bit outdated), best of luck to ya!

(Names are linked to bios)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elijah needs a partner/team.   Elijah needs a partner/team. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:05 pm

Sure, I'd gladly work with silk, if you'd like. She seems like the yang to the ying that is Elijah. One cheerful, the other solemn and quiet. Sounds like fun, and I'm up to it!
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Elijah needs a partner/team.   Elijah needs a partner/team. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:36 pm

Awesome! Unfortunately I need to go to school right now. Would you like to start the thread? That or wait for me to get home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elijah needs a partner/team.   Elijah needs a partner/team. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:39 pm

Do you guys still need another member for your team? I was hoping maybe Loot-Loot could join you two? If that's alright of course...he still needs to be signed up for the guild, just letting you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elijah needs a partner/team.   Elijah needs a partner/team. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:52 pm

Well as it stands right now, both Elijah and Silk are within the guild. If you'd like to join them, they're meeting with the guild master soon... It could be a delay to open the door though, so you may have some time to meet up with them. Best be quick though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elijah needs a partner/team.   Elijah needs a partner/team. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:49 pm

Alright! Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elijah needs a partner/team.   Elijah needs a partner/team. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Well you best get into the guildmaster's chamber soon. The team is being created right now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elijah needs a partner/team.   Elijah needs a partner/team. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:21 pm

Alright, I got my post in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elijah needs a partner/team.   Elijah needs a partner/team. Empty

Back to top Go down

Elijah needs a partner/team.
Page 1 of 1