Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Mirage the Zorua

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Mirage the Zorua Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Mirage the Zorua   Adopting Mirage the Zorua EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:11 am

» Name: Mirage
» Gender: Female
» Species: Zorua #570 Tricky Fox Pokémon
» Affiliation/Rank: Outlaw

» Why do you want to adopt them?: My Characters: A soon-to-be Aileron Guild Member, a Shopkeeper, and a Shiny grassviel guild member. I would like an outlaw >:3 I haven't rp'd anyone truly selfish yet. I'd like to see what I can do with a character that thinks things as a "game". Also Zorua, like many others, is also one of my many favorite pokemon. Who wouldn't like a cute little fox that can transform(kind of since it's only an illusion). I swear not to be an idiot and make her fly, although it would be interesting to see her try and play out as if she could fly....SAMPLE IDEA! \030/ Anyways, having an outlaw and playing out how being one is right now could help spark some ideas that I could suggest for outlaw players as rules.

» Sample of roleplay: (here we go!)
A small black and red fox like pokemon sighed in boredom as she laid on the forest floor. When was the fun going to start? For pete's sake she had started up a whole ruckus earlier with a Ralts to try and attract something better. She knew the pokemon would have attempted to make a rescue team go after her, but where were they?
She stood up with a pout, this was no fun...she was about to give up and storm away from the area that was Shadowhue Forest until she heard a rustle in the leaves. A strange looking pokemon appeared, that seemed to be something from the prehistoric ages. What was this strange bird pokemon? Whatever it was, it seemed nervous...and alone. She smirked as she stood up and took a deep breath as she set up her ability, Illusion. She had no real control as who she appeared to be, nor did she know, but this may have been a fun way to play with the strange bird! She approached him, startling a reaction out of it, "WHA-Oh...a Murkrow..."
A murkrow huh? That's what she was? A bit boring, and possibly troublesome, but she could deal with it, "Hi..." she said cautiously. If she had not sounded cautious it would have been weird to the Archen, and might give her position away.
"H-Hi! C-Could you help me? I'm looking for a thing called a Zorua, it's supposed to be causing trouble around here..." The Archen stuttered.
"Hmm..." She spoke, she did not enjoy helping others...where was the fun in helping? What would she get out of it? She was about to refuse when she spotted the strange pink ribbon around its neck...That looked expensive, "Nah...I think I'd rather take that pretty pink ribbon of your's!" She winked at the Archen and leaped forward, latching onto the ribbon with her jaws and struggling to tear it off of the pokemon's neck. She was startled when the archen pecked back at her angrily, while screeching it was suddenly surrounding her. She had angered it now!
She could not decide which was the real, so she snarled at it while being surrounded in a dark aura that suddenly flew out in all directions, Dark Pulse. She shook herself, as if the attack had dirtied her fur, and looked around. The Archen had been tossed into a rock, she had been lucky. She smirked and calmly untied the ribbon from around the Archen's neck.
"Mine Now!" She chimed as she leaped into the forest, happy with her new catch. The Archen will surely be angry, sure she had to dirty her paws with that little skirmish, but at least she was able to get something valuable out of it. She smirked once more with the ribbon in her mouth and stopped on top of a rock as she looked back to where she was running from, "This...I should do this more often..." she laughed and turned as she continued to run, allowing her ability to activate once more. No way, could she be found.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t931-mirage-the-zorua#12978
» Levels of existing characters: Acro The Archen- 26 Proteus the Magikarp- 16 Kira the Riolu- 13
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

Adopting Mirage the Zorua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Mirage the Zorua   Adopting Mirage the Zorua EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:24 am

Okaaay! Everything looks good! Enjoy your new character!

Approved by Headphone Actor~
Please update your character records and enjoy roleplaying!
Back to top Go down

Adopting Mirage the Zorua
Page 1 of 1