Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pick a Peck of Pecha's

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Pick a Peck of Pecha's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pick a Peck of Pecha's   Pick a Peck of Pecha's - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

After having spent a while resting in Grassveil, recovering from his journey and getting to know the locals, it was time to replenish his lost supply of berries, beginning with Pecha Berries. Hearing that Pecha Forest was the best place to go for a weaker Pokemon such as himself. Standing at the entrance to the forest he looked around, there certainly were a lot of Pecha Berries growing on the tree's, the problem being...they were on the trees. Despite being of the bug typing he and his siblings had never spent much time in the trees, though unlike his siblings he had a reason for this, that being that his father had taken him and the others for a fly once upon a time, his siblings had enjoyed themselves but he had become terrified upon looking down and even threw up on his father's wings. Ever since he tended to avoid high places. "Oh..uh, perhaps I can find some on the ground...somewhere" Looking around he didn't see any of the pink berries on the forest floor, but perhaps if he continued looking he'd find some eventually, and so Sammy began walking along the path, keeping an eye out for the sweet berries.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pick a Peck of Pecha's   Pick a Peck of Pecha's - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:43 am

OOC:

The now flightless bird, quickly fled and the Oshawott realized that they were safe again, quickly exhaling the breath that was caught in her throat. "O-Oh thanks Sammy...You okay though? You took a few hits from that Tranquil..." Ever asked the Sewaddle worriedly, knowing that to a Grass/Bug type, a few hits from a Tranquil would be quite effective. However, the Pokemon seemed to be fine as he went over to inspect a Pecha Berry. The Oshawott secretly hoped that Sammy wouldn't be disappointed in whatever he found, but it did seem likely, since Pecha Berries were quite common in the....surprise.....Pecha Forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick a Peck of Pecha's   Pick a Peck of Pecha's - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Sammy happily placed the Pecha Berry in the bag humming a little, "Oh yes, I should be fine I believe" Though it did hurt where the feral Pokemon had hit it wasn't too much to render Sammy incapable of moving. Either the Pokemon wasn't all that strong or it wasn't wanting to waste it's strength on someone as weak as Sammy, at least, those were the conclusions he came to. "And you Lady Eva? Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pick a Peck of Pecha's   Pick a Peck of Pecha's - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:14 am

Eva nodded, "I'm fine.... And probably better, now I got my bag back.... Thanks." She smiled embarrassingly, "Although I'll probably lose it again...I'm just too clumsy...." she sighed half joking, half not. Her luck wasn't the best, and she was always tripping and falling...she wasn't really a good fighter, or teammate now that she thought of it....Tom and Bo, always seemed to be disappearing, going off on their own...she couldn't even remember the last time she seen them....Her thoughts became clouded once again, as her thoughts of her teammates filled her mind, when lo and behold, she tripped and smacked her face against the cold earth.
Instead of feeling embarrassed, she started to wonder, was it because she was weak as she was? For an Oshawott, most Pokemon would believe she had a general strength, like many other similar Pokemon associated with Water, Fire and Grass (The 'base' elements) but that wasn't really the case. Everything she knew seemed to stem from books, 'Maybe I am just good for knowledge....however what good is knowing things in a fight?' she thought sadly. Ever knew that with two other, stronger and more capable Pokemon, she would, more or less, likely end up in the back, offering help which wouldn't even do much, if anything. Learning a ranged move, seemed to prove it, that she wasn't meant to be on the front lines, she wasn't as important as Bo or Tom. The bottom line was, she was weak, and maybe her teammates knew this, and...figured that adventuring by themselves would be better than carrying loose baggage like her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick a Peck of Pecha's   Pick a Peck of Pecha's - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pick a Peck of Pecha's
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2